Oh My, BETTINA-SAMA!

By Miss_Tayen

I suddenly woke up in the body of a 6 year old child with the memories of my past life. However, upon looki... More

Oh God, what have you done?!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107

Chapter 61

6.7K 381 103
By Miss_Tayen

Here's a bonus chapter from our Haute Monde's President, Leslie Percy-sama's POV.  This is to give you a little sneak peek of what's happening inside the salon without Bettina keke~ Enjoyyyy.

Lovelots,
Author..

**********

"Percy-sama,  there's only two freshmen that has yet to come right? "

Lawrence-san,  the former Haute Monde Primary Section representative asked me while having her tea. 

Come to think of it,  the 2 main stars of the 1st grade level of Middle school section are finally here,  Giovanni Lomiere-sama and Harry Steffan-sama except for one.

"I believe so,  it should be Bettina Reinhart-sama and Kurt Lindsay-sama."

And speaking of the later,  I've been getting a lot of reports regarding the black sheep of Haute Monde,  Kurt Lindsay of the House Lindsay.  His family is someone I cannot offend and thus let go of the matter. 

Haaahhh.

What a problematic kid we have here.

Lost in my thoughts,  the door creeked open and a figure of a very sophisticated and a living doll lady appeared before my eyes.

"My~ Reinhart-sama is it?  Welcome,   I am Leslie Percy,  the president of Haute Monde"

I warmly smiled as I welcome her inside. 

I titled my head due to curiousity when she looked to me with eyes wide open and later on sparkled like she saw someone whom she wanted to meet for a very long time.

Eh?

What an honest reaction.

Cute~

She greeted me back in a very graceful manner, proof of her upbringing. For some reason,  the girl standing before me seems so unreal,  her eyes don't look like it belongs to someone her age.  She's like a fully grown women in a body of a 12 year old girl. Thinking about the House Reinhart's reputation, it only makes sense why this girl moves like she's more than what meets the eye.

  I let her introduce herself in front of others and my lips unconsciously curved seeing her slightly trembling hands but the moment words came out from her mouth,  she's back at her elegant demeanor.

My eyes accidentally landed on him and I frowned a little seeing his cold however amused expression by the sight of Reinhart-sama.

*******

"What do you mean by that? "

I asked confusedly when Lawrence-sama reported to me what happened.  Well,  there's been a rumour circulating about Reinhart-sama and Audenburgg-sama being in a relationship and as the club President, it didn't escape from me to hear. 

"So the story goes like this.."

Lawrence-sama began narrating what actually happened and why it became the Haute Monde's concern as well. 

Well,  there's a rule here that states 'What happens inside the Haute Monde,  will stay in Haute Monde' and every member should be aware of that very important rule.  However,  according to the report,  someone spread a rumour regarding Audenburgg-sama's gift to Reinhart-sama during white day and Reinhart-sama giving chocolates to Audenburgg-sama last Valentines.

It's not like it should be made as a big deal but the fact that the exchangimg happened inside the salon,  it only means that someone from the salon did it and is obviously a member.  I tapped my fingers on the table trying to figure out who on earth did it. 

And what's adding to that problem is,  Audenburgg-sama is actually engage.

*Riing! *

The telephone rang and so I stood to answer it.

"Good day,  this Percy of Haute Monde. May I know wha... "

"Percy-sama"

I paused when a frail voice sounded from the other line.

"Michaelis-sama"

Yuri Michaelis,  the main subject's fiancee. 

I rubbed my temples as I sat down on my seat to ease my mind.

Haahh.

This is troublesome.

I left my table to go ask around and check the logs for who are the people present at the time when it happened. 

But before I could even reach the room where I was going to,  I passed by on a room which was not shut very tightly and due to my curiosity, I stopped to close it but my hand paused when voices from inside can be heard.

"Why did you do that? "

Boy 1 asked coldly.

"Because I want to" answered the other party.

"Haaa? "

I heard the boy chuckled before answering.

"It's called elimination, Van"

I frowned upon hearing those words. What do they mean by eliminating and who is it that they're talking about?

"Harry"

"You don't know the future, Van"

I covered my mouth to prevent myself from barging in  and making a noise. And before they could even see me here,  I hurriedly and quitely left the place.

What on earth are they talking about and who is it that they just eliminate?

******

Ever since I overheard that conversation, my eyes will unconsciously fell on Lomiere-sama and Steffan-sama,  still wondering just what they were talking about.  And it's been months since that happened.

But everytime I see them,  his eyes would wander from here and there.  Landing on her,  he would smirk and he would smile.

Uhn..

What's going on between those three,  actually?

"Aren't they cute? "

Lawrence-sama whom I chose to be the next President of Haute Monde spoke beside me.  In fact,  I actually wanted Reinhart-sama to be the next president of Haute Monde because she's more than qualified for it.  And no matter how young she is,  she had this domineering aura that can make anyone submit.  I tried opening a topic about that the other time but.

"What?! Oh~ I'm sorry.  Percy-sama,  such important role doesn't suit me at all and besides isn't there Lawrence-sama? "

She seemed composed but somehow some indescribable panic was drawn all over her face as if she just saw a ghost.  And so, I decided in the end to let Lawrence-sama take the position and when the time comes for her to retire, Reinhart-sama should be the next president and no one else.

"That 3? They are indeed.  I would love to see what will happen"

"Agree~ I've been watching the 3 way back in Primary section.  Do you think he likes her? "

"It's rude to poke on others business but I do think that's the case"

"But he seems.. "

Lawrence-sama stopped talking and we both sighed.

Oh kids~

We both shrugged our shoulders and later on giggled.

Well,  we're particularly talking about the 3 stars of Haute Monde.  Giovanni Lomiere,  Harry Steffan and Bettina Reinhart. 

It just that,  it's rare to see those two boys associate themselves with a girl for no particular reason.  And as I can see it,  they're enjoying the moment of teasing the poor Reinhart-sama and it goes like that for how many months already.

"Why is there two servings of Reinhart-sama's snacks whenever I see her? "

Out of curiosity, I mubled to myself asking that question. It's not like it is something of a big deal but to balance everything, especially the diet of each members,  I made sure to see the overall  matters of the salon. 

"That boy asked for it again,  President-sama"

The staff who was with me to talk about certain matters spoke.

"That boy? "

She nodded and leaned closer to my ear to whisper something.

"My~ Foods can sure ease one's stress"

I smiled

Such a cute pair..

I can smell flowers blossoming hmm.

******
Author's: I'm sure that by now, you guys already know from which person did those extra servings of snacks Bettina often received when she was feeling depressed came from keke.

Please feel free to leave your comments and a vote~

Thank you very much ♡('ω')♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 7.6K 28
My name is Aika asami, a normal teenage girl who just died from saving an unknown child from being hit by a car assuming that I'm already died, a voi...
17.3K 915 15
After retiring from being an agent from the special force, Ian became a Otaku waste and laze around. On day, while playing 'little secrets', an Otom...
2.2K 47 15
Formerly, "I Took In A Weakened Goddess, And Now I've Been Reincarnated In A New World" --- At that moment, I couldn't get myself to pull the trigger...
9.3K 233 24
Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC died in real world and when he regained his...