Villain deku rehab

By Gern6348

Deku as a villain has been captured by the pros and is forced into doing rehab at UA Will he escape? Will he... More

Background info
1 - captured
2-interrogation
3-meeting the students
4-yes the villain is quirkless
5- Bakugous biggest regret
6-class
7-training
8-more training
9-even more training
10-Training ends
11-Back with the league
12- torture
13-captured again
A/N
14-Kirishima?
15-We need your help
16-Heres the plan
17-The Outside World
18-the mission
19-the rescue
20- Recuperating
21- villan class
22-Shinso
23-training... again
24 - LoV
25 - Pickpocket
26 - A Talk
28- Training Camp
29- 1 Against 6
30- Kota
31- What Happend?
32- Inko / end
Sequel?

27 - The Plan

14.9K 462 148
By Gern6348

Deku's pov

I ended up sleeping in a back ally since there is absolutely no way I could go back to my supper secret villain hideout, that's not all that secret anymore.

There was some stray animals that were wandering around. Mostly cats but some dogs.

I look for a clock and see one in a shop window, it appears to be around 10:30. I might as well head towards the leagues hq.

So my plan is to comply with the league and do as they say for now. That is purely because I am wanted in like 3 different continents so I need to lay low until the heat dies down.

I currently know they are planning to attack the training camp. And there is a list of people that they want captured alive and everyone else can be killed.

Sounds easy in essence but I truly don't know if I can bring myself to kill them.

What am I saying?

If I am going to stay alive I have to kill them.

Wait... didn't he say something like if they're in my way, so if no one gets in my way they won't die.

Yes that perfect!

But wait, there heros, they won't let one of their friends get kidnapped without putting up a fight.

Ugh, why do they have to be so heroic

I enter the leagues bar and lean my back against the far wall.

I scan the room and see about 10 other people here. Some of them I recognize from yesterday, others I've never seen before.

"Who are we missing?" Shigarakis voice lingered.

"One more person" Kurogiri responded.

The room was deadly silent. Everyone was on edge but no one showed it. Well at least made it obvious.

"Heyyyy izu" Toga said was slowly sliding over towards me.

"Please toga, just call me Deku, if not call me The Reaper."

That caught there attention. Of corse they'd be surprised that this random 15 year old is the reaper. No one ever thinks it would be a kid.

That's part of the power tho, they always underestimate me.

"Anyway, Deku" she says Deku very sassy "Tomura told me to give these to you."

She pulls out some knives

"Wow thanks, I mean they look very sharp."

I say kinda flailing my words.

It's still taking some getting use to not saying things like thanks. It's to polite for villains and as a scary villain I'm supposed to be intimidating and well, scary.

"Is he going to get here or not." Shigi says to Kurogiri

"We told him 11"

"Well it's 11:10"

It's been 10 minutes, wow, I get lost in thought too easily.

I hear the door open and a bigger guy with a hood walks in.

There isn't many people here hiding there identity which is kinda weird but whatever.

"Ok" shigi starts "we will be attacking the training camp that the UA first year hero students will be attending."

Really with this group. Well he did loose a lot of him members in the USJ attack so it is actually kinda smarter to use a smaller, stronger group.

"We have put together groups and different tasks the group need to accomplish." Shigi stops and Kurogiri continues.

"As for groups, Dabi you will be with twice and your job is to burn part of the forest to corner the wannabe hero's and to take out any pros in your way using doubles. Mange and Spinner will be pared up to take out any pros in your way. Toga your job is to collect blood from as many people as you can."

Toga gave a thumbs up to that

"Mustard, you will create the fog that will knock them out and also corner them as well. Moonfish, just work on killing anyone in your way, Compress, capture anyone on this list" he passed the photos to compress, "muscular, try to capture but if you need to kill you are free to, and finally Reaper,"

Everyone turned there attention to me again. I gave Kurogiri a wide smile.

"Capture the people on the list and kill anyone in your way, also don't get captured again."

"And if you don't capture someone you will wish you were killed." Shigi very kindly tells me.

"Ooh scary" I say even tho my chest has a pain, I don't know if it's nerves or fear but either way it's not good.

I keep smiling at Shigi knowing it annoys him.

He looks back to the rest of the group.

"You all have one week before this is happening, in that time I don't want you to leave this hideout unless instructed to by me. Got it!" Shigi says clearly annoyed by my presence. But hey, he's the one who forced me into this.

Honestly he probably only wants me here for the name. If people know that the League has The Reaper on their side, people will not challenge Shigi as much and people will probably take the League more seriously.

Now my question is how am I going to get my villain outfit. So unless they plan on making a new outfit in a week I have to come up with something to wear.

"Are there any questions?" Kurogiri asks

Perfect I can ask about the outfit thing.

"Yeah I have one" the guy previously referred to as 'Muscular' says "why can't we leave"

"Because, we don't want to risk any one getting arrested, anyone else?"

"Yeah, I have a question" I say "About clothing, because I kinda need a villain outfit. I'm sure as hell not going to attack UA in a UA gym uniform or regular person clothes"

"We can get you an outfit, we will also have other gear for some of you other people. Ok, anything else?"

Everyone was silent signaling that there were no more questions.

"Ok then, if you already know where your room is you can go, if you don't stay here." Kurogiri says

Without hesitation 7 of them go off in the direction their room is in.

Kurogiri gives directions to everyone and I head off down a long hallway eventually making my way to where my room is.

It's a average room, not big, not too cramped.  I have a bed with a bed frame.  A closet, I could definitely fit in there if I tried.

I don't have really any clothes so it's kinda pointless for the time being. 

There's a ceiling light, and a lamp on the bedside table.

Not too much in the room but I wasn't expecting much either.

I leave my room and start walking around the halls trying to find where the food is.  I haven't really eaten much for the past day.

I also need to find a place to get knives.  It is my main weapon and I don't know how shigi expects me to capture or kill with just my bear hands.

I mean I can do it without weapons but it is more difficult. 

And even if I wasn't going to the attack the team Shigi has round up is still pretty powerful.

I mean they have a plan this time

Class 1A is screwed

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.
Word count: 1211

And that's another chapter finished. 

I've seen some people saying Dekus kill count is low. He has a kill count of 2,034, and has been a villain for about 4 years. I'm going to do some math so stick with me here.

There are 365 days in a year

365 • 4 =1,460
2,034 / 1460 = 1.3931...

So that's about 2 people a day giving that there are still people that died at the hospital later that he doesn't count.

Giving the fact that Deku mostly does one on one fights and will mostly only fight/kill someone if there's a bounty on there head.

If someone's willing to pay to have someone killed Deku will take the cash.

That's still a decent amount of people.

I tried to make his kill count at least a little realistic but I'm my mind over 2,000 people dead is still a lot of people dead.

Anyways, I hope to see you all in the next chapter. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 2.1K 40
After All Might's death a few months after graduation, Izuku goes abroad as an escape, leaving his girlfriend Ochako, friends and family. Ochako was...
61.1K 2K 13
Midoriya Izuku ran away at age 10, tired of the bullying and abuse he had to put up with from friends, teachers, and even family. He was a hairs widt...
371K 11.2K 47
Faltering, the villain known as Deku is struck by a mighty blow from the Number One hero, All Might. Upon awakening, he finds that he remembers nothi...
58.9K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...