11-Back with the league

Somehow this story is #70 in rehab.  No it's probably not a big milestone but hey, a accomplishment is a accomplishment.  So I'm proud.  Anyway here's the story.
._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.
Dekus pov

Shoot shoot SHOOT

I am so freaking done for

The league cares for each other like a family so having toga snatched like that.  They are probably going to want my head, Especially if the hero's do anything to her.

I guess I always hated the league because they were so close.  I am just not one for emotional attachments. 

I'm already through the portal and I'm standing at their bar. 

"Quick shigaraki, use your quirk to get this darn cuff off of me."

I approach him as he just stares at me.

"If not the hero's will figure out our location!"

That got him to disintegrate it. 

Warp gates portal closed leaving toga behind

"Wait where's toga?  I don't care where she is!"

Twice asked from the corner.  Everyone's eyes looked at me as the room fell deadly silent.  How should I go about telling them.  This is going to end bad for me if I'm not prepared, physically and mentally.

I make sure I have a firm grip on my knives.  Just in case things go south. 

After only a few seconds that felt like eternity I open my mouth to talk but am cut off by Kurogiri. 

"She was captured by the hero's, but if we were able to get this one out of their grip we can get her back too."

Phew-

I probably would've said someone like 'she's captured' then I would've ran.  This is a much better alternative.

"Also" Kurogiri continued, "you can relax your knives Deku, we need your help with something."

And with that my fear is gone and my curiosity is peaked. 

"What do you need help with and what's in it for me." 

I put my knives away. 

"Well what's in it for you is that you are no longer in the hero's control, and what we need you to do is t-"

"We need you to torture someone."

Shigaraki just cut right in.

Hmm, I mean they did get me out of that hell hole but I still want something from them.

"I'll do it, as long as you don't bug me for the next month. Deal?"

"Fine, deal"

"Ok, why aren't you guys able to torture them?"

They all have some amazing quirks, they could easily get information out of them if they tried. How would me torturing them be any different.

"This specific person has a iron strong will and you know them personally." Shigi responds "they might actually care about you. We need them to give us information on All Might, and he acts to stubborn to respond."

Shigi got a little angry at that last part. What did this hostage do to him? Anyway, the person he's describing sounds kinda like Kacchan, it would be very ironic if he's the one captured.

It's not Kacchan right?

RIGHT?!?!

"His names Bakugou Katsuki"