28- Training Camp

Deku's pov

Well, it's been a week.

I got a hold of knives, the press is going crazy over how UA let me escape, I have a new villain outfit, and we are leaving tonight to attack the training camp.

Toga and I also bonded over knives and the best ways to mutilate people.

There was not a lot that kept me sane throughout the week. Half of the other villains here are idiots. Like they are fantastic and all but I would never invite them to my birthday party.

I've decided that I am going to capture Kaminari, as long as I stay away from his electricity I should be fine.

The plan is that with the first chance I get, I am going to knock him out, that way I can also easily transport him without much of a hassle.

"Hey reaper, you ready?"  A voice from the hallway yells.

"Never been readier" I say back

I store some knives in my selves, shoes and, some in my hands.  I leave the room meeting up with everyone in the bar area.

Some of them had weird gear but honestly I'm just here to do my job and break free of the league.  I just need to capture a student and hopefully not have anyone get in my way.

I laced one of my blades with a tranquilizer so that once I slice them with the blade they will be out cold.  I just need to make sure that I don't use the blade against Kirishima once he's in rock form.

"Oh and before we go" Shigi says, "Reaper can we have a word real quick". That is clearly not a question.

"Sure"

We go just out of hearing range from everyone else.

"You know your mother" shigi starts

My face drops, I thought I hid her from everyone.  Her name was changed and wasn't anywhere near here.

"What did you do to her" I say enraged

"Oh so you do care about her, good.  Well if you do end up getting captured, or you don't manage to capture a target.."

"Don't you lay a finger on her"

"I think you mean don't lay five fingers on her"Shigi chuckled at his own joke a bit. "Anyway" he leaned in close to my ear. "You better give it all you have or she will be dust"

And with that he walked away leaving me along in the hallway, fist clenched.

Well shoot, I guess I have to do my worst

Uraraka's pov

We just finished being sorted into pairs. I'm with Tsu and she's really amazing especially when it comes to being a hero.

We are ushered into the forest for the courage test.

The first people scare us and we continue down the path. Eventually we see some weird smoke in the distance. Is this someone's quirk?

Deku's pov

Everyone goes to where they were directed to go. Of corse shigi isn't really getting his hands dirty, instead he sent in a Nomu.

Weak move shigi

I see the smoke and fire go into action as I start to stalk my prey. I can't find Kaminari anywhere outside so he must be inside the building.

Once I see Dabi or should I say a copy of Dabi enter I go in. I hide around the corner of the wall as I see eraser and vlad leave the building chasing the copy of Dabi.

This is too easy.

Once there outside I lock the door so it will be noticeable if they enter.

I walk into the room that the pros were previously in.

Perfect.

I see a total of 6 students, 5 from 1A and the one that shigi almost killed when he kidnapped me the
second time.

As soon as I entered all eyes turned to me.

"Deku!" Kirishima yells almost like he's glad to see me.

"Wait... Deku?" He says in response to himself but more questioning why I'm here.

Well not that Kirishima's also here I might as well take him with me as well.  I just need to knock them out.

"Ok, if you don't want to see someone get hurt" I say flashing my blade at them, "then I would highly recommend having Kaminari and Kirishima walk over here slowly."

This way as soon as there in range I can slice Kaminari with my tranquilizer blade and knock Kirishima out before anyone has a chance to stop me.

"And what will happen if we do that." Kaminari asks

"If you listen and do what I say there will be less casualties then if you decide to fight or try to outsmart me."

Kirishima's pov

How in the world do I get out of this one.  I could try to fight but since I'm the only one that is protected from knives due to my quirk if we don't do what he says he could very easily kill someone else.

I look over to Denki because he and I are kinda in a sticky situation.

Oh no

The look in his eyes tells me he's about to do something stupid. 

"Hey aren't you the one shigi almost killed?"

Deku says while looking at Monoma who has been shockingly silent throughout this entire interaction.

"Don't you mean how I took down that villain and saved the person from the weak class, and how if I wasn't there he would be dead." Monoma says in response.  How is this idiot not dead from the villains yet.  He is going to get us killed at this rate.

"Oh, I guess I have the wrong person, you see." He throws a knife at Monoma just missing him and hitting the wall behind him.  While everyone was distracted he got behind Monoma and put a knife up to his throat. "The Person I'm talking about," Deku continues, "he was almost killed by the crusty blue haired guy, goes by Shigaraki, generally has a bunch of hands on him.  Anyway he was a inch away from killing this one other guy who could probably pass as your identical twin."

Deku continues "You see I kinda saved him from near death.  Imagine that, being saved by a villain.  How pathetic.  And of course I would never assume you would lie to me.  Anyway" he turned his attention back to the rest of us. "So are you going to come quietly or am I going to have to kill this pathetic excuse for a hero."

He smirked at the mention of killing.  Damm this guy truly is a villain.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.
Word count: 1097

Heads up the story may be coming to a end soon so be prepared.  I do have ideas for other story's in the future so if there's any ships you want to see comment them and I will probably write about it.

I mostly enjoy villain AU's so that is what I tend to write about.  This story didn't have any ships but I'm willing to write some if wanted for another story.  Side note tho I am very not a romantic person so the relationships might just be awkward.

You all have free reign of the comments so go nuts

I'll hopefully see you in the next chapter.