31- What Happend?

5 minutes earlier
Deku's pov

I moved musculars body to another side of the cliff.  Right then I see shigi and Kurogiri on top of the mountain.

Kurogiri makes a portal as I start to move one of the body's before they wake up.

"Wait" I hear someone yell towards me.

I look and see Aizawa, desperate for me to not throw his student through the portal.  How can I face him.  I am basically sending his students to their deaths.  I know what I'm doing is bad. 

Aren't I supposed to be bad tho?  I am a villain after all.

I can't control my thoughts anymore

"You don't understand" I yell back, If I don't do this my mom is dead at best.  They might torture her and leave her to die somewhere for all I know.  That's why I can't not do this.

"Can you help me understand then?"

"You wouldn't be able to"  How could he?  It's too much to explain and I need to get out of here before Aizawa can capture me.

I drop Kirishima and watch as Aizawa takes a fighting stance. I do the same taking out two normal knives.

I quickly look to shigi. He's itching his neck. Once I get out of this I am going to get him a freaking cone. (Cone of shame)

I lock eyes with Aizawa as I throw my knives at him one right after another. This generally takes my opponent out. They don't see the second knife and get impaled.

He swatted them away tho, frick.

Of course, he's been watching me fight since I got to UA. He knows my moves.

I replaced my knives with one being the laced knife.

He swings his scarf at me as I use my knife to block them as I duck and get out of the way. I look back up and he's gone.

WAIT

he's behind me, I feel his scarf wrap around my ankle and pulls me out from under my feet and I fall to the ground.

My laced knife slipped and cut me.

Well frick, I gotta hurry.

Using the strength I have left I stand up, droopy, and drop my knives. Maybe if I at least capture them Shigaraki will take it easier on mom if he gets some of his pray.

Hopefully

Hopefully he will see that I'm trying.

Hopefully he will put her out of her misery when I'm captured.

I try to pick Kirishima up but my muscles are already giving out.  I drop the little about I have picked up and fall to the ground.  My eyelids forcing themselves shut.

With my last bit of energy I say "Save my mom"

And I'm out

.-Time Skip-.
My eyes slowly open as I realize I'm now in jail.

(It's basically a white room with a bed and a big glass window.)

I sit up and realize that I'm on a bed.  I see some people on the other side of the glass scrambling around.  Probably because I woke up.

The door to the room opens as Aizawa walks in.  There are still other people in the room but I doubt they will just leave me alone in here, in a cell or not.

I don't look at him, if he didn't capture me I could've captured the two and escaped and mom would be fine.  Now she's probably...

Probably...

I don't want to think about it.

I feel a tear drop down my face as I clench my fist still not paying attention to the other in the room.

"Can you all leave" Aizawa says to the people shuffling around in the back.

"But if something happe-"

"If something happens I could probably take care of it."  Aizawa retorted back.

With that they left the room leaving me along with the person who arrested me.

After a few seconds of silence Aizawa says "She's alive and safe."

This got my attention.  I hope he's talking about mom.  I look towards him.

"You mom, Midoriya Inko.  We were able to track where the league was thanks to Yaoyorozu giving trackers to other students, me along with some other pros trailed them and as soon as they got to her we basically swooped in and got her to safety. We also apprehended 6 members of The League of Villains. Two during the initial attack, one was found dead from what we assume was your doing, and three more when they decided to fight us instead of coming quietly."

Hmm 6 people arrested

Three of them captured after the attack, I know that the one killed was Muscular.

That leaves 5 others.

Excluding Muscular and me that leaves 10 people.

My gut tells me that Musters the other kid got captured. Sure he has a gun but with the power that I've seen in training they could probably take him down easy.

Then there's Moonfish, I would thi-

"Deku?" Aizawa says pulling me out of my thoughts. "You were staring"

"Oh, yeah I killed Muscular. But who else was captured?" I say nonchalant

"Well during the attack the villains that go by Moonfish and Mustard were apprehended and Toga, Dabi and Shigaraki were apprehended when they attempted to capture your mother.

"Wait, shigi was captured." I chuckle a bit to myself at the thought of him in a jail cell. "Wait"

I continue seizing my laughter

"Wouldn't Toga be going back to UA, second thought, I'm not going back to UA?"

"The UA rehabilitation program has shut down, mostly due to the press. The only thing in the media was saying was how irresponsible UA is along with other stuff, anyway. The board of education cut funding to that program."

Yeah because they are in need of money.

Aizawa, now pinching the bridge of his nose "Yeah, anyway there are several people here who want to talk to you and they will only let certain amount of people talk to you at a time for security reasons so once I leave there will be security guards in here. Besides that, do you want to see your mom?"

"M-my my mom?"

He just nods and looks towards the door. My eyes follow where he's looking.

"What are you looking at?" He asks

"Well I thought it was going to be a dramatic entrance and..." I trailed off.

"I heard a noise and looked to see what it was, it was just poor timing. I have to go into the hallway and get her. She'll be in here soon"

With that he left the room.

As soon as he did three security people entered the room. 

Are shigi and them all in this same jail.  Ooh maybe if I have good behavior they won't have such a close eye on me and I could have more access to the prison.

Kinda doubt it tho.

I hear a key card unlock the door and watch as the doors slowly open.

She walks in

"Izuku" she says with tears in her eyes.

I feel a tear fall from my eyes as I see the woman standing in front of me.

My mom

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.
Word count: 1200