22-Shinso

I felt mean for leaving the last chapter in a cliff hanger so...
._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.
Dekus pov

I hear someone yell "hey, Shinsou what are you doing man, do you have a death wish?"

Aah, so this guys name must be Shinsou

"Well, Shinsou, why did you punch me, you must've had a reason"

"You killed my dad, why?"

Ooh, this is why he punched me. 

It is a valid reason. 

His dad probably had a bounty on his head and I needed cash so, easy target.

I'm probably just going to stay defense this fight, if I get caught fighting my entire plan of convincing the staff to let me free will be postponed and I want to get out of here as soon as possible.

"You see you dad probably had a boun-"

I can't move

"Got you"

Shoot

This is probably his quirk, controlling another person.

This guys going down once I'm free of this trance.  But how do I break the trance.  I'm just standing still right now, what he has planned I can only guess.

He is starting to walk towards me, shoot.  He's probably going to beat me up.  I mean I don't blame him.  If I were in his shoes I would probably kill me too.

"Admit you killed him, admit you killed a guy who was raising a family."

"I killed your dad"

I just said it like that.  Like he has full power over me.  I need to get out of this.  If I saw a opportunity like this, to kill a such notorious criminal, I would take that opportunity in a heart beat, and so would the other villains in that class with me.

I need to break this trance fast.

Then I feel a intense pain in my left arm.

I immediately go to grab where I was stabbed and notice toga holding a pencil with my blood on it.

Wait

I can move

That stab did it. 

Toga behind me now looking sad probably because she could only get one hit in. 

"Toga leave or join the fight."

"I'll leave, I'll stab you another day."

And with that toga left and I was here with this Shinsou guy.

I'm being smart and not talking, though I would've loved to smack talk him. 

I also already have a broken nose and a injured arm, so I am at a disadvantage in pain wise but I probably have the fighting experience.