20- Recuperating

You guys are so nice, like your comments are so nice.  You are amazing people and I need you to know that, anyway on to the story about a murderous child.
._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Dekus pov

After the events of earlier today happened where I was called out for slashing them, I just went and hid in my room. 

After a few hours had passed I'm pretty sure I heard people running down the hallway so naturally my curiosity is peaked.  I leave my room and walk down the hall to see Kacchan, Kirishima, Uraraka, and Tsu surround by the other students.

People saying stuff like, "how was it?" "What happened"
"Did Deku do all that?" "Are you ok?"

Most of them targeted towards Kacchan.

I just kinda lean my back against the wall, waiting for someone to notice me. *cough* Kacchan *cough*

After a few minutes of their 'heartfelt reunion'. Kacchan made eye contact with me, his face got angry. 

"Oy, Deku" he yelled.

"Oh hi Kacchan, long time no see" I respond nonchalantly as he starts aggressively walking towards me.

"LONG TIME NO SEE MY ASS, WHY THE HELL WERE YOU WITH THE VILLAINS"

He's so enraged and it's so funny.

"Well you see my dearest Kacchan" Hes physically standing over me now, so I look up towards him. "the hero's told me to."

"THEY TOLD YOU TO CARVE UP MY FUCKING BACK, QUIT FUCKING LYING."

"Oh no, I take full credit for that one.  That was before I was re-arrested, then they monitored me so I couldn't cause any real damage." I lean a bit closer so only he would be able to hear me, "if I wasn't being tracked I would've killed your friend over there and left you to suffer cold, hungry, and alone." 

Pulling away I see him shaking.  It's not noticeable from a distance but it's clear if your next to him like I am.

I walk away from the pomeranian.

Instead I walk towards the group of students watching the events that just played out.

As I walk into the crowd a mini path is formed.  I go towards Uraraka. 

"Hey I'm sorry for cutting you back there.  I still needed to convince the other villains that I'm not working for the hero's. I have no sympathy for Kacchan tho."

She looked a bit shaken by me talking to her but generally maintained her composure which I found out can be difficult if your scared.

"It's fine, I healed and you didn't kill me"  

She's not smiling but she doesn't look mad either. I can't really read her.

How?

How is she not externally mad

I cut her

If I were her I would be out for blood right now.  Maybe that's just the difference between hero's and villains.

Uraraka speaks again "what?"