Oh My, BETTINA-SAMA!

By Miss_Tayen

I suddenly woke up in the body of a 6 year old child with the memories of my past life. However, upon looki... More

Oh God, what have you done?!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107

Chapter 59

6.9K 401 42
By Miss_Tayen

I don't know why but I only realized just now that our school don't have any Christmas parties and the sort at all.  Like they don't have such fancy events, except for the high school graduation ball. The novel didn't mentioned about proms also.

Why~ this is too boring ugh.

Does the school isn't aware that these events are the most memorable ones that once we get into college,  we'll have the luxury to look back and recall how good it was to be in highschool?  Ugh can I be the school's chairman or board so that I can propose this kind of events? 

Ah mouh~

"Betti-chan?  Are you ready? "

I snapped back to reality when Okaasama held my hand and asked me.

Well,  you see,  tonight's the Founding Anniversary of Royale Corporation which is ran by the Reinhart family and Otousama as its chairman.  For my grandfather and grandmother from my father's side,  you might noticed that I didn't mentioned about them, the truth is they all passed away leaving all their assets to Otousama.  Otousama was pressured by the fact that this corporation came all the way from our ancestors and this is mainly the reason why Otousama made an abrupt decision of sending me far away just to avoid the wrath of the male lead, in the novel that is.  

Don't even mention that our beloved male lead also pulled some tricks to make my family submit.

Damn male lead!

Hmp!

"Yes,  Okaasama"

Answering shortly, Okaasama lead the way and met with father as well as Brent-chan behind the door, and we made our way to make an entrance.

"Ladies and gentlemen, making their appearance! Please welcome, Mr and Mrs Reinhart of Royale Corporation together with the eldest child,  Bettina Reinhart and te youngest,  Brentton Reinhart~"

Woah~

That surprised me.

The emcee made an announcement of our appearance and lend the microphone towards Otousama so he could make his speach and such.  The founding anniversary celebration are just like any other formal events you could see in tv. And even though I've been to a lot of luxurious and formal events,  I still can't get use to it. I mean,  it's so hard to interact with some business giants with all the formalities and fake smiles.

I just wanna go outside and have some fresh air.

I did as I thought and my feet brought me to a quite rose garden and as I walk in the middle of it,  there is saw a lone and peaceful pavilion in front of a small artificial pond. I went there to sit and upon looking at the pond which was shining so brightly due to the moonlight I suddenly remembered the pond at Mt. An.

It's strange enough that such pond would actually exist in this world. It's not like this world is ran by magic and the sort but this is still similar to the world where I came from.  It's just that,  it is still earth but it is like an earth of a parallel universe which made it  totally different. It's hard to explain,  but yeah that's how it is.

"Oh?  Betti-chi? "

Maxwell-sama whom I forgot that had his family  actually invited by Okaasama to this founding anniversary came suddenly.

"Good day to you, Maxwell-sama.  Thank you very much for coming~"

I greeted him smiling.  He brushed his hair using his hand and smiled while nodding softly.

"Thanks for inviting us here,  Betti-chi. It's an honor"

"Oh why~ It's a pleasure,  Maxwell-sama"

"How have you been? "

He suddenly asked like we didn't get to see each other for years.  Though we don't usually hang out often like we used to,  we're still keeping im touch with each other trying not to miss anything.

"Everything's fine so far~ I wonder, how is it going between you and Alice-sama? "

Maxwell-sama once again brushed her hair and I got the feeling what is it he wants to say.

He already confessed~

"The truth is, I confessed very wrong"

See..

Huh?

Wait what?!

"Eh?! "

"Hehe.  I actually confessed in a very shameful manner"

"Ehhh?! What do you mean?! "

And so,  Maxwell-sama narrated what actually happened that time when he confessed.  He said that,  actually he wanted to confess during the sport's fest just the two of them but suddenly, in the middle of him and Alice-sama's talk,  Rodeno-sama,  which he obviously don't know who and I just know because of how he described him,  suddenly barged in panting and directly confessed to Alice-sama without any second thoughts and so Maxwell-sama,  feeling threatened also confessed and that left Alice-sama in a delimma.

Ugh.

What a bunch of stupid swines!!

Arghhhhhhh!!!

Damn Rodeno!!!!

Just when Maxwell-sama finally got the confidence to confess he just went in and stole the light!

That uncultured swine really needs a good beating and a fierce kick in the butt huh? 

Damn it

Fighting Maxwell-sama!  (╥╯﹏╰╥)ง

Your fairy godmother will cheer for you fufu~

After that talk with Maxwell-sama,  he left before me after asking if do I want to go back with him. Liking the atmosphere here too much,  I declined his offer and have him go before me.

Who wants to leave such perfect place?

I feel like being sentimental and stuff keke.

If I only had earpods mouh~

"You sure you're okay with this? "

A cold voice from out ot now where suddenly rang behind me that I feel some kind of tingling sensation crawled across my skin.

Damn bird brain for appearing out of nowhere!

What if I get heart attack!

Tch.

"My~ You startled me,  Lomiere-sama."

He rolled his eyes and move closer to me

-_-#

This kid

"You're really okay with that? "

"Eh? "

"You like him,  right? "

"Eh? "

"And now you're helping him with his lovelife. Are you an M? "

"Eh? "

What the heck?!

Who is M?

Who is?

M stands for Masochist.

And I'm not a Masochist for Pete's sake!

You're the M!

Your whole family is M!

"Idiot~"

-_-#

Oi.

Is it so hard for you not to piss me like this? Do you really want to turn me into a villainess that badly that you're finding a way so I could do something awful towards you?!

Oi.

Answer me!

Damn Lomiere you birdbrain!!!!

Arrghhhhhhhhh!!!!

┻━┻ ︵ヽ('Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

*********
Author's: I have been suffering from mild headaches these past few days that I wasn't able to update earlier.  Thank you so much for supporting this novel.  Lovelots (●´з')♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.1K 32
Basically those romance/betrayal Chinese novels, Isekai Japanese novels, and reborn as __ 's daughter Korean novels all bunched up together. Gone ̶y...
328K 11.3K 103
⚠️ Warning ⚠️ [There are mention of dark themes in this story. ] A story of a girl, that has woken up inside the body of someone she doesn't recogn...
7.9M 459K 173
Rei, a former samurai lieutenant is reincarnated into the body of an 8 year old, who happens to be the main villainess in a romance novel for foreign...
4K 74 164
Description I was reincarnated as the supporting character of a novel. As a wingwoman in a depressing romance novel titled at that. Romance is out of...