My Hero [ Aizawa Shouta x Rea...

By Akane_Sora

on a rainy Friday night, y/n lost her mother and the one who saved her was a man with white scarf. after tha... More

Chapter 1: On That Fateful Night
Chapter 2: Not Enough
Chapter 3: A Flame In My Heart
Chapter 4: A Time Machine?
Chapter 5: What Is Happening?
Chapter 6: My Love For You Is Infinity
Chapter 7: Class Outing
Chapter 8: Under The Cold Rain
Chapter 9: Happiness Is Transient
Chapter 10: Fireworks In Our Heart
Chapter 11: Going Home
Chapter 12: I Am Home
Chapter 13: Another Love
Chapter 13.5 : New Year's Special + Bakugou Giving Nicknames
Chapter 14: The Festival
Chapter 15: Craving You
Chapter 16: What Exactly Is Love?
Chapter 17: Our Prologue
Chapter 18: Training
Chapter 19: A Complex Relationship
Chapter 20: Death Anniversary
Chapter 21: With The Heart To Forget You
Chapter 22: Never Meant To Be
Chapter 23: The Sports Festival
Chapter 24: Our Distance
Chapter 25: Ice vs Water
Chapter 26: Who Are You?
Chapter 27: My Hero
Chapter 28: I Loved You
Chapter 29: After You Left
Chapter 30: After You Left (part 2)
Chapter 31: Silencing The Storm
Chapter 32: This Is Goodbye
Chapter 33: A New Day
Chapter 34: Evening Sky
Chapter 35: Stay
Chapter 37: What If The Storm Ends?
BNHA X READER ONESHOT
Chapter 38: His Bloodlust
Chapter 39: The Girl Who Stole My Heart
Chapter 40: Your Touch
Chapter 41: Coming To Light
Chapter 42: Love Is A Painful Thing
Chapter 43: Uncertainty
Chapter 44: Attack
Chapter 45: Goodbye, My Friend
Chapter 46: I Don't Want To Lose You
Chapter 47: The Aftermath
Chapter 48: Don't Leave Me
Chapter 49: Letting Go
Chapter 50: Our Last Festival
Chapter 51: No One Else But You (LemonπŸ‹)
Chapter 52: Love Is A Beautiful Pain
Chapter 53: My First And Last Love
UPDATE
Chapter 54: To You After 7 Years
Chapter 55: Acceptance
Chapter 56: Sorry And Goodbye
Chapter 57: Right Person, Wrong Time
Chapter 58: A New Beginning
Chapter 59: We're Still Here
EPILOGUE
A BIG THANK YOU

Chapter 36: Protect Her

3.1K 136 50
By Akane_Sora

Tsukauchi's eyes scrutinised the CCTV monitors which displayed various parts of the hospital you were admitted to previously. The timestamp indicated 8am but there were no signs of the black haired villain anywhere. All of a sudden, a flash appeared, blinding one of the hallway surveillance cameras that led to your ward. When the light diminished, a certain male in a doctor's coat appeared right in front of your door. It was the villain.

It took Tsukauchi less than a second to press the space bar and pause the video. He leaned forward in bewilderment as the chair creaked in the dark surveillance room. The computer mouse hovered over the settings where he increased the resolution filter in order to enhance the footage. Little by little, the image started to clear and the man's face was beginning to show up.

Tsukauchi gasped when he noticed the distinct resemblance between the male and one of U.A's students, Kaminari Denki. His mind pondered over the first time Aizawa brought this up on the first day of the entrance exam.

—flashback—

"Are you sure you're not mistaken?" Tsukauchi asked while flipping through the list of students who enrolled in U.A.

"I'm telling you, The villain who attacked y/n and her mother looked exactly like that student. Furthermore, the villain mentioned something about time travelling and coming from the future," Aizawa said in agitation.

"Hmm, this student also possessed a similar quirk.." He whispered under his breath.

"I have a feeling that he is somehow affiliated with the villain. No, maybe not affiliated. Maybe he is the villain," Aizawa replied, instantly making Tsukauchi turn.

There wasn't any proof to back up Aizawa's speculation since there were no surveillance cameras to reveal the villain's identity. Additionally, the police force failed to locate his whereabouts and as a result, declared the case closed due to lack of evidence and information.

Tsukauchi's eyes glanced over the sheet of paper with a picture of Kaminari. A smile so bright yet so deceptive, the perfect candidate to disguise as a villain.

He squinted his eyes for a moment before speaking, "Then, let's investigate this. Secretly. I need you to keep an eye on this Kaminari kid. Take note of his activities, his connections, his family history, basically everything. I will continue to find details about the lightning quirk villain and his whereabouts," he instructed and Aizawa only nodded in response.

— end of flashback —

- -
The orange sphere sunk below the horizon and before you knew it, the sky had transitioned to black. It was exceptionally dark as the stars never appeared and only the smell of rain replaced it. Your nose started to twitch when you realised that a storm was coming.

Todoroki glanced at you from the side as the two of you continued to walk silently back home.

"Ah, you can just drop me off here," you spoke as you halted before the diverging pathways. 

"You don't want me to send you home?" He asked with a tinge of disappointment.

"N-no! That's not it. I just don't want to burden you. Besides, your house is pretty far away. You should quickly get back home," you lied. Truth is, you fear that Aizawa would spot you with him again and end up lecturing you for it.

Todoroki didn't want to force you so he respectfully complied with your request and gently placed a kiss on your lips. At this point, you were accustomed to his kisses and gestures that it didn't surprise you anymore. To him, it was how he bid farewell. But it amazed you how bolder he had become.

After walking for some time, you finally arrived at your apartment door. Taking a deep breath, you entered while bracing yourself for the lecture that was approaching. However there was only silence, accompanied by small faint breathings.

Your eyes darted to the sound and they soon softened when you came face to face with a sleeping Aizawa on the dining table. Surrounded by stacks of paperwork, his head rest above his folded arms with his glasses still on.

'he looks like a kid..' you mentally sighed.

The weather outside started to drizzle and the temperate was slowly dropping. At this rate, he was going to catch a cold. Grabbing the extra blanket from your room, you cautiously draped it over his shoulders as he fidgeted in his sleep. You paused briefly and bent over to study his beautiful features.

Behind the glasses, he had long eyelashes that sprawled out. Locks of hair covered his eyes slightly, making you wonder when was the last time he actually cut them. Unconsciously, your hand slowly reached out for his hair, tucking them behind his ears.

"Don't make me feel this way..." you sighed.

He looked so peaceful, like a baby on a cradle, kept away from the cruelty of this world. It was too wholesome to even look away even for a second. How was he still able to sway your heart even after you belonged to a different man.

All of a sudden, his eyes darted open while his hand instinctively grabbed your wrist with a loud smack. You flinched from the abrupt reaction as he stared menacingly at you.

"Who-" his words halted sharply when he noticed your startled expression.

"I-I'm sorry!" You stuttered.

He blinked his widened eyes a few times before letting go of your wrist and rubbing his temple. As a person who values sleep, he was beyond annoyed to be disturbed at this timing.

"You just came back huh?" He said in a low voice which you only replied with a nod.

After what felt like an eternity of awkward silence, you broke it and uttered, "I'll go ahead and take a bath."

Aizawa watched you stood up and briskly walked away to the bathroom. Once you were gone, he gazed out the window, scrutinising the droplets that were beginning to multiply.

"A storm is coming ... This is going to be a big problem for y/n," he whispered with a worried expression plastered on his face.

Meanwhile, you were too busy scrubbing your body and dwelling on Aizawa. Till this day, your heart still aches when you think about him. He was your first love, and quite possibly the last, unless Todoroki manages to get a hold of your heart. But no one else could ever make you feel so many emotions the way he did.

"I hate it here," you pouted while rinsing yourself.

After a good warm shower, you headed out only to be struck by the realisation that it was raining heavily. Raindrops began battering the windows aggressively and the trees rocked back and forth like it was about to snap. The second you took a step forward, a bolt of lightning strike through the sky, deafening your ears.

You let out a high pitch gasp and quickly crouched down, covering both your ears. Your body trembled violently when images of your mother's death flashed in your head but strangely, you started seeing different visions in which you were the one who got murdered.

'Huh.... what is happening?'

Just then, footsteps came running towards you and before you knew it, two strong hands wrapped your entire body into a cocoon. Aizawa pressed your head to his chest while his other hand clutched your waist tightly.

"It's okay, I'm here," he softly uttered next to your ear as you hyperventilate.

The way he gently rubbed you invoke a sense of security and gradually, your breathing began to stabilise again. His embrace was like a protection from danger, it made you feel at ease. However, you disliked the complex feelings in your heart. How could you move on when Aizawa was being this way?

It lasted for a good minute before the lightning finally dulled. He pulled away, peering down at you with a concerned look, yet his voice lacked intonation.

"Let's head to bed," he said, pulling you up and guiding you back to your bedroom.

As you slipped under the blanket, you looked up at him with slight desperation, "Are you gonna leave me?"

He paused momentarily watching your eyes scream the words "don't go". It's not like he didn't want to stay, to be precise, he couldn't. He feared that he would do such stupid things again, especially when he's alone in the room with a woman.

Aizawa cleared his throat before speaking, "I'll stay here until the storm goes away. So please go to sleep."

He pulled a chair next to your bed and looked away to give privacy. He did everything he could to not face you; staring at the ceiling, fiddling with his fingers, and even closing his eyes. It was humorous to watch him react that way and it only made you stare at him longer. You pursed your lips and gently tugged his sleeve as he slowly turned.

"Do you want to get in bed with me?"
___________________________________

im sorry for the horrendous writing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 10.9K 26
She felt him sigh, the warm air fanning across her skin and making her shiver. Her cheeks flushed immediately. "I can hear your heart...it's beating...
329K 6.2K 17
Y/N Aizawa, She isn't like her dad but she's but more open like her mother but she passed when Y/n was 8, their were training together mother and dau...
1.7K 125 12
Izuku x reader Friends to enemies This is a short story about how Izuku Midoriya and y/n l/n have been best friends since they were kids but ever s...
8.4K 442 37
All her life, Y/n has been told what to do. It was easy. Only having to do what was expected of her, the objective of her life carved into her her bo...