•Tree Love• || Yamato X Reade...

By dqrksmoke

A story about love.... A normal girl who has been assigned from Lord Third to the Anbu because of her specia... More

(A/N) HI!
A New Friend
Spending A Little Time
First Training
Get To Know
Mission
A Day Off
Eliminate longing
The Feelings
Concerned
Senpai Loves To Tease [1]
Senpai Loves To Tease [2]
Behaving Strangely
In Anger There Is Concern
Apologize And Promise
Everything Has Changed
Leaving
The Truth And First Date
Officially Mine
Old Times
Cuddles
Sukea's Apologize
Meet Team 7
Birthday
Chūnin Exams (Thoughtful)
Chūnin Exams (Preparation)
Chūnin Exams (Start Your Engines)
Long Time No See
The Third Hokage, Forever...
Starry Night

Senpai Loves To Tease [3]

620 21 7
By dqrksmoke

-Tenzō's jealous-

TENZŌ P.O.V

I walked into the living room after washing the dishes, and noticed that (Y/N) was trying to take a peek at senpai's book while he was reading. I smiled at her behavior, she was still like a kid. She's a cheerful person and sometimes she's shy when-

I immediately slap my inner self and shook my head as I take a sit on the arm couch. I chuckled slightly when (Y/N) lean against senpai's shoulder as he jerk his book away and look at (Y/N) before shook his head no. They look like a siblings who love to joking around, or...more than siblings? No. Mah, I feel a little bit jealous.

I was lost in thought and I didn't hear someone was calling my name until I feel a finger poking my hand. I look down at my hand before turned to look at (Y/N) as she pointed at senpai.

"You're okay Tenzō? You seem to bothered by something. What's on your mind?" Senpai ask and closed his book.

"Nothing. I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" I nod. "Okay if you're fine Tenzō, I'm going out for a while and I'll be back." Senpai told me as he stand up from the couch.

"W-where do you want to go senpai?" (Y/N) rushed over at senpai's side and whispered. "Don't leave me."

"I didn't leave you (Y/N), Tenzō is here. I'll come back okay?, I have something to do." Senpai ruffled her hair and add. "You sit here and be with Tenzō. He'll be bored if you go with me." She hummed in respone but didn't move from where she was standing. He sigh and guide her back to the couch.

"Sit." He order and look at me. "Tenzō, don't do anything stupid, okay?" He wink at me as I bit my lip and give him a nod with a thumps up. He look at (Y/N) for a moment before walk towards the door. "I'll be back." He said again before close the door. I move from the arm couch to sit on the side of the arm couch.

. . .

There we sat in silence only accompanied by the sound of a clock ticking. 'It's too awkward.' I thought and look at (Y/N), she became silent after senpai left and just looking around my house. Why she acted differently when with me, it's not the same when she's with senpai. Before this, she wasn't like this to me, she was as cheerful as she was with senpai. What did he do to her? And what can't I do? To get her excited and make her smile. Did she like senpai?. I sigh and get up from the couch. I could feel her staring at me as I walked toward my room.

A moment later, I walk out from my room with pillows and blankets and sat back down on the couch. I just hold onto the pillows and blankets, trying to find the right word to say. If she like senpai? Should I ask? Or just ignored it?. I look at her as she was lost in thought.

"Are you okay, (Y/N)?" I ask her and she snapped from her thought and look at me.

"I'm fine." I nod and turn to look what in front of me.

"Why are you acting differently?" I was hesitate to ask as she raised an eyebrows.

"Differently?" She repeat after me. I guess she didn't get what I mean, right? I shook my head and didn't look at her.

"Nothing." It was a long paused and awkward silence before I blurted out with a bit stutter. "Do..do you like... senpai?" I look away from her as I clenched my fist around the blanket.

"Huh?" She burst into laugh slightly and add. "Why did you ask?" She grin as a light chuckled escape her mouth.

I look at her, it's that funny? The question I asked wasn't funny. I shook my head and sigh. "Nothing. Why did you laugh?" I said in a stern voice. "Never mine, just forget it." The smile on her face disappear as she turn to look at me.

"Where do you want to sleep tonight?" I changed the subject quickly, noticing that my voice was a bit stern earlier. "You can sleep in my room if you want." I add.

She look at me as we lock our gaze and I could tell her eyes tell me that she is sorry. But I ignore it and raised my eyebrows. She thought for a moment before anwers.

"Umm, I'll sleep here."

"On the couch?" She nodded. "No, your body will ache if you sleep here and it's uncomfortable.  If you sleep on the mattress you will feel better than sleeping on the couch."

"It's okay, I'll sleep on the couch. After all I'm used to it." She smiled and I try to give her a smile.

"Are you sure? Me and senpai can sleep here, you just go to sleep in my room." I tried again to give her some comfort in her sleep.

(Y/N) shake her head no. "I said it's okay, senpai. I want to sleep on the couch, Kakashi senpai can sleep on the floor." Still..rejecting my offer.

"Okay." I sigh and give her the pillows and blankets and some bed sheets for senpai, it is quite difficult to sleep on the floor unlike when sleeping on the couch, his body will feel uncomfortable. After finishing the comfort of sleeping sheets for senpai, I got up and walked to the kitchen. As I walked in five steps, I sigh and whisper. "I just want you to sleep comfortably."

I just sit at the dining table with a cup of hot coffee...it's hard to sleep and just staring at empty space lost in thought. Should I keep this feeling first? What if I tell her and she likes someone else? Why is it so hard? Simply put, it can be difficult to imagine. I'm only 17 and I'll wait for the right time, I'll tell her. If she's with someone else and....maybe I'm happy and if she's not I'm happy too. I smile at myself and I didn't notice that someone approached me.

"Umm, senpai?" A hand waved in front of my face, I blink for a second and turn to my side. (Y/N) was standing there as she brought back her hand and place it on the table. "Are you okay, senpai? Is something bothering you?" She ask and slowly make her way to sit next to me.

"Nothing, I'm fine. Why are you not sleeping yet? It's already late." I look at the clock and it almost midnight. "And senpai is not home yet. Do you want something to drink? I can make it for you." When I'm about to stand up she quickly grab my hand and gesture me to sit back.

"It's okay senpai. If I want to, I can do it myself." I nod as I sit back and tap my finger around the cup. "I'm sorry." She mumbled those words which surprised me a bit. Why is she apologized?

"For what?" She only shrugged her shoulder.

"Did I do something to make you uncomfortable?" I raised my eyebrows in confusion as she continue. "I'm sorry if I didn't treat you like I did with Kakashi senpai, I mean I do like Kakashi senpai but he's like my brother to me just like you. I know I've rarely talked to you and make you feel like I'm ignoring you." I sat there hearing her babbling apologize and say 'just like her brother' and we didn't notice that Kakashi senpai had already come back and sat still on the couch, opened his book while listening to our conversation carefully.

I chuckled as she finished her sentences and shook my head. "Don't be like that (Y/N), I'm not mad or sad or disappointed. No. I don't care how you treat anyone like you want, you treat them well or for all your love for them, I can't stop you from doing that, can I? If you want to make someone feel comfortable and happy or not, then it's your choice. I didn't say I wanted them all, no." I paused for a moment and staring at my already cold coffee. 'Unless you're mine, (Y/N). Of course I wanted them all'. I thought and turn to look at her who was waiting for me to finished my words. "Don't feel guilty, (Y/N). I don't take it to heart." I smile at her and pat my hand on her head before standing up to walk to the sink. I walked out the kitchen to my room. "I'm going to sleep, goodnight." I said before open my room door and threw myself on the bed. Sighing as my eyes feels heavy and slowly drift into sleep.

~~~

(Y/N) P.O.V

I watched him walk to his room and close the door behind him. I sigh and staring at the door. "Goodnight." I whispered to no one. I got up from the chair and walk into the living room only to be greeted by senpai who looking suspicious at me. 'Since when he was there, when did he come back?'

"I didn't even hear the door open, senpai. Have you been home long?" I ask and his eyes didn't move from looking at me.

"Yeah, after you walk to the dining table." I was shock when he say he came home a minute after I walk to the dining table? Really? Does that mean he heard all our conversations? He chuckle and said. "Don't worry, I won't say anything. For now, lets sleep. It's really late right now. And I'm sleepy." He said as he settle on his sheets.

"Alright, goodnight senpai."

"Night."

-------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...