Seducing My Crush [Alluring S...

By maentblack

Alluring Series #1 Eris Julian Monterico Started: March 30, 2020 Finished: June 30, 2020 All rights reserved... More

Seducing My Crush
01
02
03
04.
05
06.
07.
08.
09.
10
11.
12.
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
SPECIAL CHAPTER

EPILOGUE

52.1K 2K 1.3K
By maentblack

End Game

I love ball especially the ball of soccer, but I love books more than this.

Since I was a kid, my passion always on the prowl. I can't even escape from them, I tried different sports or leisure activities but ball and books always win.

Not until Demrene San Mateo came into my life. She ruined and changed everything.

She's a friend from school who is always bothering and disturbing me even when we're in nursery until middle school.

But even she's that stupid, noisy, annoying and disturbing girl who's always beside me, all I can say is... she is more than worst.

She's the worst because she made me laugh even in a simplest jokes, always by my side when nobody was there for me because both my parents are busy with their works, the only girl who's protecting- no, she's being territorial because she doesn't want any girls talking to me.

What she does doesn't made me feel annoyed but it does made me liking her more.

Siya 'yung babaeng hindi ko inaakalang magiging malaking bahagi ng pagkatao ko.

She helped me to know myself better. Where I am good at. That there's a lot of things that I can do... not just reading the books or playing soccer all the time.

She's the one who changed my perspective in life that I need to get out of the four sides of my room, leave the world in the books, try to explore multiple balls and come out into reality... the best and the worst experience I will have, but will give me meaningful life as well.

So, I made a promise to myself. Someday, if God will let me... I will marry this angel who she gave me. I will genuinely give my all to her.

There are a lot of things that happened.

From a small fights to a fights that makes our heart broke into pieces.

The challenges. This is always present especially when you're in love and the love you want to build is trying to test the foundation of it.

They challenged us how hard to be in love is... how difficult and what you have to sacrifice just for the word 'love'.

The value of 'worth' in the 'wait'.

That there's no things, people or job you can easily get without the word 'patience'.

The ironic between, in love with someone who doesn't love you and not noticing the one who truly cares for you.

If you want to have it, take the risk and get swayed by the waves of challenges.

I, Eris Julian Monterico, is in love with the girl in my dream named Demrene San Mateo.

Tonight is the night I will ask her hand for the unforgettable moment in both of us.

I wanted to make this the most insane out-of-this-world proposal.

I know she hates surprises so I make things interesting and annoy her just once before the proposal.

I had my friends, soccer teammates, coaches, professors, her friends, and also her mother while preparing this plan.

We have countless secret meet ups and Dem really got mad because I'm not able to tell her.

Hindi ko s'ya pinansin nitong mga nakaraang araw and I'm always telling her my teammates need me for practice, they inviting me to their houses.

Busy reading my books but I don't read books, I'm planning what I'm going to do next.

I'm not good at planning everything for a marriage so I asked her mother, my mother, my aunties, her friends, and even neighbors just to had an idea for the marriage.

Preparation takes a lot of time and effort. Lumapit na ako sa International Coach of the Soccer Game just to make this out. Kasabwat ko ang lahat ng nasa loob ng soccer field.

I even asked the most I hated person in my life... I asked him to bring Demrene with me. I also asked him what's her favorite. It's Matt.

Wala naman talaga akong balak lapitan si Aldovino. Pinilit lang ako ni Ivann na ibaba ang pride ko para kay Demrene.

And yes, the preparation is over before the Final Game will start.

Fireworks, balloons, musics, confetti, flowers, and the most important thing... the ring.

I wish this will be successful. This was the first time I feel nervous.

Rinig ko ang bawat hikbing binibitawan ni Dem sa tabi ko.

The acting agrees on the plan. Pero hindi ko pa rin maiwasan ang masaktan sa ginawa ni Astill na pagbunggo sa'kin. I told him don't beat me too much but he did. I almost collapse.

Bloods are fake, even my injury is also a part of the plan.

Wala na akong ibang maisip na idea kung paano ko uumpisahang magpropose kay Dem.

Ivann suggested this tips and ideas. Hindi ko alam kung saan n'ya nakuha 'to pero wala na akong nagawa.

"Eris!" Saad ni Dem kasabay ng hikbi. "Eris gumising ka... 'yung laro mo! Kasisimula pa lang tapos bagsak ka na agad! Hoy, ano ba Eris?!"

Naririnig ko na ang inis at pag-aalala sa boses n'ya but I still need to pretend injured. I don't want to ruin our plan.

For a little while longer, I felt someone's touching and laying me on the ground. Inalis n'ya ako sa pagkakahawak ni Dem.

Nang matunugan ko ang sunod na gagawin, lumunok ako dahil ito na ang oras para gawin ko ang susunod na plano.

Gaya ng inaasahan, namatay ang buong ilaw sa Arena. Rinig namin ang hiyawan ng mga tao ngunit mabilis din 'yong natapos nang tumayo ako mula sa pagkakahiga.

Kasabay ng pagbubukas ng malaking ilaw ang pagluhod ng isang tuhod ko sa harapan ni Dem.

The music also start and the song is 'You Are The Reason', it was played using violin. The balloons also starts to fall where she was standing.

Nakapalibot na rin sa'min ang buong soccer teammates, all of them are holding a white roses.

Hindi ko napigilan ang ngumiti nang makita ko kung paano umiyak si Dem at bakas na bakas ang gulat sa mukha n'ya.

Nasa bibig nito ang dalawang kamay, she looks like she's been freeze standing there.

"Dem," I cleared my throat and shake my head, "I mean, Demrene San Mateo--"

"Tumayo ka nga d'yan." Dem cut me off and trying to make me stand.

Lalo naman akong napangiti nang maramdaman ko ang malamig n'yang kamay.

"Listen to me, baby." I chuckled a little bit as I saw her wiping her tears away. "Stop crying, may itatanong lang naman ako." I continued.

Hindi ko pa rin ipinapakita ang singsing but I know she already knows what I'm going to do.

Nanatili lang s'yang tahimik habang humihikbi.

Muli akong lumunok. Rinig na rinig namin ang sigawan ng mga taong nasa loob ng Arena. Even my teammates and the International soccer players are cheering for me.

"Demrene San Mateo... having you by my side is what completes me, makes me and fulfills me," I stopped, getting the ring inside my pants slowly. "I want to be with you forever... I love you and I never wish to be parted from you... you thought me the real meaning of love, one look at your face sets my world straight, so I'm asking you..." dahan-dahan kong inilabas ang maliit na singsing at ipinakita sa kan'ya. "May I take your hand and give me chance to be the luckiest man alive?"

Mas lalong umingay ang buong paligid at halos hindi na marinig ang kantang pinapatugtog.

Nakadagdag din 'yon ng kaba sa dibdib ko. Those noises and screams gives me shivers, just like Dem. She's also making me nervous.

I know she's going to say yes but I still got this chills. Normal lang siguro 'to, hindi ba?

Dem slowly walk towards me. Muli n'yang pinahis ang mga luha at dahan dahang tumango.

"Yes... I want to spend my life with you, Mr. Monterico!"

I bit my lip while putting the ring on her fourth finger. I also feel the hot sensation in my eyes. I wiped it using my hands.

Pagkatapos noon ay sinunggaban ko s'ya ng yakap. One tightest hug. A hug that there's no tomorrow and will ease the pain the day I'm ignoring her. Para sa kan'ya rin naman ito. I just want to make this day perfect... just for girl I love the most.

Muli na namang nagsigawan ang mga tao at kasabay noon ang pagbagsak ng confetti, balloons and flower petals. Hindi ko naman inaasahan ang pagpitada ng ilang sasakyan galing sa labas ng Arena.

Ibinaba ko si Dem at marahang inilagay ang dalawang kamay ko sa pisngi n'ya. I looked at her and smile. She can't even make a smile because of the shocked.

She's still crying so I brushed away her tears after slowly kissing her. She did response into my kiss.

We're kissing almost 3 minutes and she cut it off, stealing a breath after the long period of kissing.

I smiled between our kiss.

"Remember that I love you more than books... more than this soccer game... more than liquors... more than anything I have. I love you with all my heart, Dem." I whispered, looking at her shinning and bright eyes.

Lumunok naman ito at ngumiti, she bit her lips, controlling not to cry. "I love you too, Eris. I love you on this day, on this night, and until the rest of my life... ikaw lang ang gusto kong makasama kahit sa kama." she responded with a joke.

Napatawa naman ako sa sinabi n'ya at muling ngumiti. Pinagmasdan kong mabuti ang maganda n'yang mukha. She's almost perfect with my eyes.

I kiss her again, slowly and gently. My hands is now travelling on her waist and pulled her closer on me. I felt her hand wrapped around my neck the reason why I kiss her intensely.

Finally, I can call her mine forever.

You can have your beautiful love story if you'll let yourself be the creator.

God is only guiding our path, but our dream destiny is within us. God designs what we go through but we decide how we go through.

All I can say is, if you truly love her, don't give up on her and if you did, that's not love, maybe you love her but not as much as you want her in your life.

Our love is greater than I think because we're both fighting to find our way to make it work.

And maybe God from above, bless the challenging pathways that guided me straight to her and found the contentmen with her.

With Demrene, my life becomes whole and she deserve my love it has to offer. I don't want to lose everything about her. Hindi ko na s'ya hahayaang makuha pa ng iba.

What ever happen with the story of her and I, I will still choose her until the end of time, in this life, the next life, any life... I would rather choose her and face all the challenges together.

Can't wait to see us in the near future, dancing along to a perfect timing, create new memories, and have a family with her.

Again, this is Eris Julian Monterico and I'm genuinely in love with this girl in front of me.

She's the girl I want to spend the rest of my life and deserves my 'Let's fix this.' instead of 'I'm done with you.'

THE END

Author's Note

Thank you so much for joining me in the first series I made, which is Seducing My Crush (Alluring Series #1). I know this story is not a perfect story, tons of grammatical, typographical errors but I am accepting judgement and opinions coming from you. It will help me a lot as well as a writer.

I also appreciate your comments, feed backs and reactions. When I'm reading your comments, can't help but to laugh because you really enjoy the story chapters.

Thank you very much! Hope to see you on book two, Seduce Me At Sunset (Alluring Series #2)

Love, maentblack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 51.6K 39
Nananahimik ang mundo nya, ngunit dahil sa patimpalak na yun ay nabago ang ikot nito. Sino nga bang maniniwala na ang isang totomboy-tomboy na babae...
4.1K 818 79
❝ crush ko pero ang hirap umamin. ❞ ━ in which a girl secretly admires a guy and also secretly admires her. 「 im jaebum • jung eunji...
106M 2.1M 50
Marriage is normally one's happily ever after in the movies, but for Aemie Ferrer-Roswell, it's just the start of a seemingly unending adventure. Can...
4.5M 166K 57
Juariz Bachelors #1 [BXB] [MPREG] STATUS: COMPLETED Si Austine Villaluz ay isang fresh graduate sa kursong general education. He loves kids and would...