EPILOGUE

End Game

I love ball especially the ball of soccer, but I love books more than this.

Since I was a kid, my passion always on the prowl. I can't even escape from them, I tried different sports or leisure activities but ball and books always win.

Not until Demrene San Mateo came into my life. She ruined and changed everything.

She's a friend from school who is always bothering and disturbing me even when we're in nursery until middle school.

But even she's that stupid, noisy, annoying and disturbing girl who's always beside me, all I can say is... she is more than worst.

She's the worst because she made me laugh even in a simplest jokes, always by my side when nobody was there for me because both my parents are busy with their works, the only girl who's protecting- no, she's being territorial because she doesn't want any girls talking to me.

What she does doesn't made me feel annoyed but it does made me liking her more.

Siya 'yung babaeng hindi ko inaakalang magiging malaking bahagi ng pagkatao ko.

She helped me to know myself better. Where I am good at. That there's a lot of things that I can do... not just reading the books or playing soccer all the time.

She's the one who changed my perspective in life that I need to get out of the four sides of my room, leave the world in the books, try to explore multiple balls and come out into reality... the best and the worst experience I will have, but will give me meaningful life as well.

So, I made a promise to myself. Someday, if God will let me... I will marry this angel who she gave me. I will genuinely give my all to her.

There are a lot of things that happened.

From a small fights to a fights that makes our heart broke into pieces.

The challenges. This is always present especially when you're in love and the love you want to build is trying to test the foundation of it.

They challenged us how hard to be in love is... how difficult and what you have to sacrifice just for the word 'love'.

The value of 'worth' in the 'wait'.

That there's no things, people or job you can easily get without the word 'patience'.

The ironic between, in love with someone who doesn't love you and not noticing the one who truly cares for you.

If you want to have it, take the risk and get swayed by the waves of challenges.

I, Eris Julian Monterico, is in love with the girl in my dream named Demrene San Mateo.

Tonight is the night I will ask her hand for the unforgettable moment in both of us.

I wanted to make this the most insane out-of-this-world proposal.

I know she hates surprises so I make things interesting and annoy her just once before the proposal.

I had my friends, soccer teammates, coaches, professors, her friends, and also her mother while preparing this plan.

We have countless secret meet ups and Dem really got mad because I'm not able to tell her.

Hindi ko s'ya pinansin nitong mga nakaraang araw and I'm always telling her my teammates need me for practice, they inviting me to their houses.