Re: His Shadow

By Yel_lue04

Every time you look at me, it's as if you were looking at someone else. I just want to remind you... I'm no... More

#1: Imprinted
#2: Meet Me in the Middle
#3: Medicine Allergic
#4:Incident At Punk Hazard
#5: Coastline
#6: Chain And Prisoned
#7: The Land of Love, Passion and Toys
#8: Perpetual Eternal Surgery
#9: People die, eventually
#10: A Birdcage
#11: Morning, it comes
#12: Permission to live
#13: Path You'd Follow
#14: A Place of Hello's and Thank You
#15: Exploring Alone
#16: Sacrifice for a Secret
#17: The Nameless One
#18: A Celestial Dragon
#19: Downpour In A Sunny Day
#20: Temporary Memento
#21: The Silence is Fine
#22: Alliance on the Move
#23: Payback Time
#25: Laboratory Story
#26: The Girl Who Waited
#27: Yesterday's Recall
#28: We're Not Heroes
#29: The Subtle Moments
#30: One, Two...Three
#31: Promises are to be Fulfilled
#32: Whispers of the Wind
#33: The Person We've Become
#34: Unfamiliar Feeling
#35: Missing Parts
#36: Tiring Conversation
#37: Courage I Dreaded For
#38: Come Back Alive
#39: Behind His Shadows
#40: On Your Own
#41: The Paths We Follow
#42: A Usual Day in The Submarine
#43: Red
#44: Who Lives, Who Dies
#45: His Shadow (END)

#24: Disobedience To The Law

284 16 0
By Yel_lue04

Hoshi Island- heading to the dock

Keanne led the way with Ono on his back. "This is as far as I could take you", Keanne stopped running. 

Seri saw a collar on his neck. "Seri, we need to go. We also saw some marine headed this way", Bepo convinced. Keanne looked at Bepo looking the same as the bear toy Seri was carrying a few years ago.  

It was burnt into ashes.  

"There's also some celestial dragon in the city", Ikaku said walking towards the dock.

"Go", Keanne said with a hoarse voice.

Seri hesitated to turn her back from him and to walk as well but she did.

"Sorry. I was wrong when I said those words. If I knew that you'll turn out to be this kind of person, I should have taken you further", Keanne apologized.

I shouldn't have taken you in. 

Seri stopped walking. "Mr. Bear. I cannot leave Law-san alone. Also, if I don't do anything, they might continue executing them", Seri was referring to Keanne and Ono. "Go! There's nothing we can do about it. Plus, that man that was with might no longer be...", Keanne was cut off when Seri turn around. "Law-san isn't that weak", she said with confidence. Ussop smiled and passed Seri's bow and arrow. 

Town Circle

"Ohh, you're quite a hero to let them go", the rose dude pulled the trigger. "I'm told not to mess up with people like you but I already did. A fallen one, though", Trafalgar used his ability and pulled out his sword from the scabbard. He cut off the soldiers protecting them. 

"You won't get away with this", the fat one called someone from the den den mushi. 

"Are you still far from the island?!", he got mad. 

After a while, he smirked. "Seems that some pirates sneaked into our playground. They found your ship. I bet they already sank it", the fat one laughed. "How can you sink something that had been submerged into the water for years?", Trafalgar glared at him. The fat one stepped back. "it's just one person. Hurry up and kill him", he pointed at Trafalgar. "Don't. I would like to make him my slave", the woman had hearts in her eyes. The rose celestial dragon pulled the trigger but it collided with an arrow. 

"Law-san. Mr. Bear and the others are already on the ship. I'll manage to escape this one", Seri pulled his hoodie. "Shut up. What can you do here?", Trafalgar grunted without looking at her. "I can't leave them alone", Seri pulled harder making Trafalgar step back. "She's back!!!", they clapped their hands. 

"The Marine arrived already".  

Seri and Trafalgar flinched. Soon, a huge man entered the scenario. He's carrying some rice crackers with him. "Oh, Vice Admiral Garp. Perfect timing. Some of these low-lives doesn't want to become our slave", the female celestial dragon whined. Garp looked at Trafalgar and Seri. The white-haired lady looked familiar to him. He only saw her once. 

"Unfortunately, she's someone you cannot have as your slave", Garp looked at her scarlet eyes. "You cannot make someone higher than you as your slave", he towered over them. The sweat dropped. They knew something was off with Seri's presence. "Am I correct? The new head of the House Ymir", Garp said and shook the three who knew about such a powerful name. "Ah... Ymir. Who? That girl?", they cowered and climbed up the carriage they rode heading inside the town. "This will not be hidden from the Five Elders", Garp kind of scared them. "You will not say, anything Admiral. We'll be off now and erase our traces here", the three rushed and ran away. 

The street was emptied as the marine asked them to stay inside their houses. 

"She's the missing person Admiral Akainu was talking about", Cobi let out a poster. There are no details but just her photo. 

"She looks stunning in person", Helmepo had a nosebleed. 

"Causing trouble here and there", Trafalgar already planned for an escape. He used his ability. 

"No one saw anything here!", Garp shouted. 

Trafalgar lowered his guard. "For some reason, Sengoku told him everything about you knowing that he won't be able to say it to anyone else. For it is a secret he will carry in his grave", Garp sat in the middle of the town circle. 

Trafalgar put his sword back in his scabbard. "Room". He threw a rock toward the gate. 

They were transported somewhere near the dock. 

"Yo! My name is Portugas D. Ace. You're really an amazing person. I'm lucky to have met a person like you, Seri D. Ymir". 

"Yo! My name is Portugas D. Ace. You're really an amazing person. I'm lucky to have met a person like you, Seri D. Ymir", Garp tried to sound as enthusiastic as he could. "Ace wasn't allowed to write any letter. So, he wanted to pass you a message. With frustration and embarrassment on his face, he begged me to help you somehow. With this, do you think he could somehow forgive me for not being able to save him", Garp looked down at the ground. 

"Who are you?", Seri walked towards her and was just a few meters away. 

"I am Monkey D. Garp. If you're with Trafalgar, it means you also met my grandson, Luffy", Garp slowly stood up. Seri looked at his vice admiral coat. "I told them to be marine. If they listened to me, Ace could still be-", Garp closed his eyes. "Uhm. I understand. You're Ace-san's grandfather, right?", Seri bowed her head. 

"Thank you", she pressed her lips together. 

"It was really nice meeting Ace-san and also Luffy-san. They're both nice and kind", Seri raised her head with tears in her eyes, and yet it was overshadowed by her beautiful smile. Because it was Garp who took them in, because he's the one who trained them, because he's the one who taught them how to deal with other people, Ace and Luffy turned out to be great people. Garp also cried. She didn't blame him for his loss instead she thanked him. 

"Can I see you smile, Garp-san?", Seri asked as she looked up at him. 

Garp laughed for a while and showed her a big grin. "I see, he must have seen you do that a lot. He also smiled like that", Seri wiped her tears. "That day wasn't a bad day to die. He was saved by all who loved him. I was sitting next to him the whole time the war was ongoing. He didn't wish for a thousand years to live, one day was enough to live through", Garp wiped his tears. 

"Trafalgar. This will be the only time I'll let you go. The next time, I'll be dropping you to Impel Down", Garp walked past them. He glanced back at Seri for the last time. "How I wish I could also have a granddaughter-in-law if he could have stayed with us", he said then left. 

Seri tilted her head in confusion. Trafalgar sighed and pulled her shirt. "Time to go back", he clicked his tongue. This time, they were saved because of her. 

Dock

"Captain! I thought you'll be taken by the celestial dragons", Bepo clung to his neck. "You'll be crushing our captain", the hearts pirate pulled Bepo away from Trafalgar. The man just had a short laugh.

"He's strong. I bet he could protect you better", Keanne went out from the shadows of the tree. 

Seri's eyes softened as she saw him. "Where is the young boy?", Seri asked. "I brought him back to the cabin. We're also thinking of sailing away from this place", Keanne informed. "You grew so tall, Keanne-san. I remembered we were just the same height before", Seri measured him and tip-toed. She lost balance and Keanne held unto her waist. He flushed and withdrew his hand right away. He's such a low-life who cannot touch something so precious. Seri noticed that he was no longer wearing a collar. "When the celestial dragon ran away, we knocked the soldiers and stole our keys", Keanne explained. 

"Keanne. Sorry. Because of me, your village was destroyed and you have been driven away", Seri suddenly looked sad. "Stop looking back. Thanks to that village being destroyed, we could at least eat three decent meals here",  Keanne placed his hands on his waist and raised his chin. "Then, do you have a name now?", he's still flushing and acting tough. Seri chuckled. 

"Seri. My name is Seri D. Ymir". 

Keanne watched her join the pirates. He smiled and covered his face tainted with mixed emotions. He clenched his fist. "Seri. One day, let's meet again. Let's share sweet potatoes again. I'll be working myself to become a great Marine Admiral!", he shouted. 

Seri looked back and waved. 

"See you later", she said as if they'll be meeting not long after. 

"A sweet potato?", Franky heard their conversation. 

Chapter end. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 10.8K 32
| SLOWLY EDITING | | THE SEQUEL HAS BEEN RELEASED: Prologue + Chapters 1-6) This book has a few grammatical errors but read if you please. It is said...
7.8K 422 26
SEQUEL TO: Magic of Blood & Sea(Trafalgar Law X OC) In a dance of intricate steps and intricate emotions, Feyre and Law find themselves ensnared in a...
5.4K 286 13
You've been with your boyfriend, Trafalgar Law, for two peaceful years. Med school is going well for him and your writing is doing great, despite you...
23.5K 652 23
Monkey D Luffy is the new Pirate King and the whole One Piece world is going through change. You were safed out of slavery by the Heart Pirates from...