๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐’ ๐๐„๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐†...

By GOONWICK

๐•€ ๐•›๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•’ ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
F O R T Y
Special Chapter

T H I R T Y N I N E

24.6K 1.6K 3.7K
By GOONWICK

I wanted to make Serenity darkskin but I'm not playing into the dark bitter baby momma that's jealous of the pretty mixed girlfriend narrative smd I'm not doing it. My next book though.. I found some more chocolate girls through tiktok so just know...

12,385 words. The gworls is mad I waited so long to update when they could've just voted and kept out my pm being rude. And I've been working on a maybe second book. So enjoy this chapter and the next considering this might be my last book. 900 votes for the next chapter babes.

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

"This the friend you was talking about?" Jeramiah looked over at India after Del introduced them. She didn't usually come with Del when the girl decided to go out with other people but the idea of her friend hanging out with so many boys at once made her uncomfortable. You couldn't put anything pasts anyone nowadays.

"Yeah."

"She look like she don't wanna be here." His friend began laughing. This is when India usually decided to go home. When it turned into a 'fuck with her and make her feel bad about herself' session.

"She just shy. Right India?"  Instead of responding she just nodded. It smelt like weed.

"Y'all still in high school?"

"Huh?" India looked at him confused. She'd just turned 16.

"You sixteen right?"

"Yeah.. why? Y'all grown or something?"

"Not grown, I just graduated last year." The boy Del was sitting next to turned his attention to her and she shrugged his hand off of her shoulder.

"Relax India ain't nothing bad about to happen." Del laughed and they all turned their attention to whoever was coming through the door being loud.

"Stop fucking trying me I swear I been keeping my cool but-"

"Okay."

"Stop fucking playing bro!" The girl pushed him and he pushed her back. Everyone thought it'd turn into a fight but the boy just kissed her when he got her to calm down then turned back around to speak to whoever he came in to see.

The hell.

India was appalled.

"How you been?" Khalil went to dap him up but got ignored. Instead he pulled out two one hundreds and stood back while Khalil went through his duffel bag and pulled out purple packages India had never seen in her life. It looked like candy or something went in there but she knew damn well it was weed. She wasn't that slow. It smelled strong.

"No hi? No how you doing?" Jeramiah joked around with him but got ignored, then a girl sitting next to Devon began speaking and the boy finally opened his mouth.

"Tana when you get out?" She looked directly at him and ignored Morgan standing next to him.

"Like last week."

"You eighteen now huh? You still not grown."

"Been grown." It was uncomfortable trying to ignore the way they were looking at each other and the way Morgan was looking at them. She clearly wanted to cry.

"Hey Tana." Del waved happily when he glanced at her. She already knew him because she knew he'd speak back.

"What's good.." he mumbled, not knowing why she was looking at him. Her friend was sitting there cute and silent per usual. She always stood out to him. Even with loud bold ass Del sitting next to her seeking as much attention as possible. Somebody would like it, not him though.

"You doing something later?" The girl that was flirting with him earlier began speaking to him again.

"Nah. DM me later I gotta go." Jade grabbed his stuff then walked out with his arm around Morgan who sent her an annoyed look before leaving. It didn't matter what he chose to do with that girl because she was the one he came with, left with, and spent time with. Hoes were hoes.

"That nigga too smooth." Jeramiah shook his head then looked at Del who had a real hard smile on her face.

"What?" She tried wiping it off when he looked at her.

"He was eyeing your quiet ass friend. You putting them on or something?" Her face fell.

"Who?" India looked up from geometry dash confused. She heard the voice but when he came around she never spoke so him knowing she existed just hadn't crossed her mine.

"Nobody. Don't worry about him he ain't shit." Del shrugged.

"He's fine as hell though. Fuck his girlfriend. He don't care about her so I don't either." The girl shrugged.

"That's not his girlfriend." Del defended.

"He brings her every where with him, buys her stuff, takes her on dates... that's a girlfriend. You wouldn't know that because he didn't fuck with you before he went to jail to tell you."

"I be around him and my brother and he said girls that approach him when he with somebody else treeshes, and all you can do is suck some dick and go. So when you DM him just know you about to suck some dick.. and go. At least Morgan getting diored and dogged, you just getting carpet burn and ignored." She rolled her eyes seeing the girl get up like she wanted to fight.

"Del.." India grabbed her arm hearing the argument intensify.

"What?!"

This is why she didn't like going out with Del.

"You used to be a piece of shit." India looked down at Jade who was laying down with his head in between her legs on the game. He'd work damn near thirteen hours a day, play the game, eat, have sex, sleep a few hours, then repeat five days a week. This was play the game time.

"Girl. You just felt like starting with me?"

"I'm just sayin.. I don't know why I'm suddenly remembering all of the times we were around each but didn't interact. You were rude.."

"No I wasn't. I don't even remember what you talking

"You be lying but okay. Chile anyways."

"I don't lie so try again."

India wanted to say yes you do so badly but she couldn't because he really didn't lie that often and when he did it was to be annoying or mess with her.

"True. I be lyin. I be scared of making you mad so I lie." She shrugged honestly.

"About what?" He looked at her funny and sat up.

"Stupid stuff. Like walking Dexter, going on your computer, being on your phone, driving your car, and eating your food out the fridge. And I ate crab legs the other day but I don't care fuck then stupid ass crabs they don't even know I'm eatin em."

"So you can't stay out my shit, basically?"

"Yeah." India felt his lips on her and blushed.

She used to think kissing was so gross. In middle school she was gagging at the thought of a tongue down her throat.

"I like touching you but ion like you touching me unless I ask. Ion know." He turned her head to the side and start sucking on her neck forgetting she bruised easily and it'd turn into a hickey.

"Move I gotta go somewhere."

"You don't have to go you choosing to go. So if you think about it I don't have to move. Just lay her and shut up nigga damn."

"I'm tired of being in the house I don't wanna be in here with you no more. You just wanna have sex and make me watch you play the game and that's ghetto and boring. Let's go on a date or something. You said you liked doing that kind of stuff." India sat up and saw him shake his head.

"That ain't fun no more. We go on dates all the time."

"Eating and coming home isn't a date."

"Then what is a date? I don't like shit like bowling and picnics it's corny." Jade rolled on his back and she jumped onto his lap.

"So what did you do when you went on dates before?"

"That. But it's different because I'm older and it's not as fun."

"So you took your entanglements on dates but won't take me?  Get out my face."

"We can go somewhere just hush and I can think about it. Lame ass date."

"No it's not you just lame. It's not even fair that I have to ask you do nice stuff when I just do it for you because I-"

"Bro shut up like that shit is so annoying I do nice shit for you all the time."

"Buying me stuff don't even count. When was the last time you took time out of your day to do something special for me?"

Jade knew he hadn't told her about the house thing so he wouldn't get on her ass but he was still annoyed because he tried doing nice stuff everyday.

"I take time out of my day to buy you shit.. is that not nice?"

"I don't care about clothes and stuff I just want you to spend time with me. The only time we really broke up was over this same thing. You replace communication and affection with sex and material shit and that's not what I care about." India looked at him annoyed and he just stared blankly.

"Oh."

Somethings really didn't change. Stupid ass.

"Oh again?"

He didn't really know what else to say at that moment so he just decided to keep it simple until he had a solution to what she was talking about. Jade still didn't understand but he'd just let it marinate.

"I mean.. ion know. I'm just thinking about what to say but I thought it'd be weird just keep silence in the air.. so I said oh.."

She wanted to be frustrated but he was genuinely out of it when it came to expressing himself. It wasn't like he was holding back that's just how he was.

"You've really been this nonchalant your entire life?"

"Yeah. Well no. I was more sensitive when I was a kid, I cried a lot. I'm still sensitive now I just brush shit off easily. We both sensitive you just more open about it."

"I never felt the need to not cry. If I felt like crying I just did it."

"We know." He side eyed her.

"Why you being gay?" Laylani looked at India and who was staring at the waitresses ass and laughed.

"I'm not I just- yeah."

"You do that everywhere? You not even hiding it."

"I think I got it from Jade. When we first met I used to get pissed when he'd be staring at asses but I be doing the same thing now. Like we going home together, sleeping and eating together, and fucking. I do not care what ass he glances at, its just some ass. I go to the club and look at ass, he does too, we go and look at ass together. I can't even say it's different because we're both attracted to girls. It's an ass party.."

"Okay Jada and Will."

"I know you not talking." Laylani looked at her sister and they laughed before it got quiet again.

"This is weird as fuck oh my god." Serenity numbled, not really knowing what to say while Zania, Tyler, India, Jaylani, and a Laylani tapped their hands on the table awkwardly and just looked around.

India wanted to try getting to know her but she was scared they'd end up fighting for whatever reason so she just avoided it until today. The girl had just got out of the hospital so.. why not? A for effort if it didn't go well.

"Y'all pissing me off somebody better talk, not about to sit here and eat complimentary bread while I wait for my food in silence." Jaylani looked at them and they just raised their eyebrows still not knowing what to say. There wasn't any tension it was just awkward.

"For real I could be at home losing my virginity." Zania sighed.

"Girl bye. Lost that years ago."

"If I think I'm a virgin let me. First time was ghetto I need a rematch."

"First time was okay but second time was the second worst pain I've ever felt. I kept crying and saying take it out and when he did I got mad." India mumbled.

"My hymen still in tact. I'm not putting nothing inside me ever. Ion like that." Tyler shook her head.

"You still a virgin of your hymen just didn't break?" Serenity looked up from her phone.

"Still a virgin. No penetration of any kind. I was scared of being a teen mom and niggas discuss me."

"What they be saying?" India looked over at her.

"Huh- girl fuck you. Straight sex is disgusting. I'd regret it anyways. He couldn't get it in before I said fuck it and told him to get off me." Tyler cringed. She tried being with men out of sheer curiosity but she didn't like them.

"I did. I hated it. I hated it so much I said rematch and ended up pregnant." Serenity scrunched her face up.

"I told y'all. If it's bad I'm not counting it I don't care. I lost my virginity twice and I said what I said. Did the second time suck too?"

"..." she didn't know if she was supposed to answer that so she scratched the back of her head and waited for somebody else to talk.

"I already knew what I was in for when I lost mine but the idea of it fitting inside just didn't cross my mind when I was constantly asking for him to.. you know. Then it was like woah. The hell is that? Move. But I just shut the hell up and let it happen because I still wanted it." India shook her head.

"Y'all was caught off guard? I wasn't shocked I was appalled and in pain."

"I had no damn clue. Blind sighted. I was scared so I covered up my face then it was near me if you know what I mean and I got nervous and threw up." Serenity was shook up just thinking about it.

"Wait.. second virginity was with pissy pants?" Zania asked.

".. who?"

"It's fine don't nobody care about his ugly ass. If I would've been bothered by you mentioning stuff that involved him I wouldn't have invited you because if we talking about niggas and you've only  really dealt with one heavy, obviously he'd end up in the mix. He moved on and it's clear you have too if you mature enough to sit here and have a conversation with me so why beat a dead horse? Just talk." India just laughed. She could tell the girl was genuinely trying not to be awkward.

"This bitch called me in the next morning talking about 'Nia my legs hurt and I can't move I'm in pain please come help me' crying and shit. I thought something real bad had happened but she was just being dramatic."

"No because I was so sad. He wasn't even next to me when I woke up then came back from the store asking me why I was cryin. Nigga you left me here and wouldn't answer the phone."

"My first time was good. Xander was kind of inexperienced too so it was cute. He was gentle."

"Can't relate. Brian shoved it in then decided to be gentle like nigga please."

"Shoved it in how?"

"I didn't say nothing at first but he must've saw me crying or felt it because he pulled out and saw blood. Then he was like 'put yo hand over yo mouth' so I did and shoved that shit in and I screamed bloody murder. Then he wiped my tears and gave me a few minutes and started moving. Felt way better the second time."

"Jade was nice. It took him over an hour. The first twenty minutes he was just trying to help me adjust to it and I couldn't stop crying, then it started feeling good, then it started feeling real good and I didn't know if I was crying because it was hurting or feeling good. Both." India shrugged.

"I didn't know you were so.."

"Freaky, pervy, sexual, unfiltered." Tyler dragged.

"Yeah."

"It's so funny bro. Like you know them hyper sexual middle aged women with sex toy collections and shit? Yeah. She'll be like 'lets go out ' and I ask where this bitch starts talking about sex stores. Girl leave me alone."

"Okay I don't use them I just have them."

"If you don't answer the phone.." zania looked at India who's phone kept ringing.

"No. That's jade bothering me about bringing him something back and I'm not answering. Aggravating."

"He just wanna talk to you and you doing him dirty. Hate to see it." She gave her friends a side eye and got a shrug back.

"He'll be okay. Clingy ass baby."

"He's clingy?" Tyler looked at her skeptically.

"Very."

"Aww that's cute. Xander is literally the bad apple I don't know why I can't leave him alone but bye. Sick and tired." Jay rolled her eyes. Damn near a decade of dealing with the grinch.

"You know you not that nice yourself right?" Her sister furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yes but he's just.. like her boyfriend seems to sweet and considerate and Xander tries but just sucks at being romantic."

"Jade is not romantic.. not by a long shot." India almost spit out her damn water. Where did that idea come from?

"Bye compared to Xander he is. Like he puts in more effort. Like a chase you to the airport nigga."

"No.. He draws me stuff and cleans up, and he's clingy. But he doesn't know how to be romantic or flattering at all. I asked him if my stomach looked weird in my jeans and he just scrunched his face up." India chewed on a piece of bread and Serenity began laughing quietly.

"He like that with everybody?" Jay looked over at her while her laughter died down.

"Yes. Terrible with words. I used to be chubby but I was trying to lose weight and when I'd wear something and ask if my stomach looked big he'd be like.. 'yeah why? That's how it always is' and poke it. He wasn't trying to be mean he just.."

"Doesn't know how to talk to people, doesn't understand social cues, and doesn't understand rhetorical questions. If you don't say it out of your mouth directly he won't understand you unless you're really close."

"Like a pet rock." Serenity nodded.

"That's what I said! His slow ass."

"I need peaceful compassionate love. Like very gentle and kind. If I leave he'd try to make me stay kind of love."

"Right." She nodded.

"Bitch shut up." Laylani, Jaylani, and Zania turned to look at India with a mug when she sighed like she felt that.

"What I do?!"

"You gon act like you don't have a nigga that would fight for you and make you stay. Sighing ass bitch."

"I don't. If I break up with him he'll leave me alone. He's sensitive. Taking a break is different than breaking up. If I said let's break up in his head that would be an automatic game over. Breaking up means there's nothing to talk about, fix, our discuss. It's just done. Taking a break means giving space and time to fix myself or time for him to fix himself. If we break up again we not going back together." She shrugged.

"How many times have y'all broken up?"

"Once. After that I just started asking for space because it'd be insensitive to play with him like that out of anger knowing he's been manipulated before. Breaking up with him to make him conform isn't fair in my head, id rather encourage him to make personal growth instead of ending the relationship because he isn't doing what I want. It's not like he doesn't care he's just.. yeah. He sucks at it but he tries."

"Perfect couple. He always cuddled up to you and asking if you okay. That nigga love him some India."

"That's on a good day.. I do one thing to make him mad and he won't talk to me for two days. But that's rare. Instead of arguing we just ignore each other then talk when we not annoyed. What conclusion can two annoyed ass people come to besides being more annoyed.. we only hash it out immediately when it's something small."

"Y'all only broke up once? You making me feel childish." Jaylani shrunk down in her seat.

"I doubt he means that for real." Tyler just laughed.

"Ask her." India looked over at Serenity and laughed. If anyone had a lot of on and off with him it was her.

"I tried cutting him off once and we eventually made up, then he said don't do that shit in the spur of the moment because he doesn't take it lightly, and next time I do it I better mean it because he's not going for it. Of course I did it anyways, told him I didn't wanna talk to him anymore and he just nodded, left, and that was that. Not even three strikes, nigga said once and done."

"I thought y'all fell out because you moved."

"We stopped dating but we stayed friends, he just ignored me when I asked about getting back together or whatever we wanna call it since we weren't 'together'."

"Yeah I'm pretty sure he does that because he hates people saying and doing stuff without thinking it through. And if I think it through and decide I don't want him anymore why the fuck would we get back together? Pointless. Breaking up once or twice while you're young is normal but it shouldn't be a reoccurring thing. It's childish to keep breaking up and getting back together. Just leave me alone at that point."

"Breaking up with someone hoping they'll chase you is manipulative as hell and I hate when I see people do that shit. If you break up with me and you in someone else's face, still complaining about me and what I did, bitch get over yourself. Go on a break and fix it or we can break up and you can leave me the fuck alone." Serenity shrugged.

"The reason I don't chase is because it's embarrassing in general. You want me to go the extra mile while you ignore me and tell your friends I won't leave you alone? Bitch die please." Tyler fanned herself.

"And I hate a 'im single though' ass nigga like if I'm making an effort to get back with you and that's what you saying you want why you even talking to other bitches? Tell me you want who you talking to and stop kicking it and caking it then saying you single when I don't like what you doing. Weirdos."

"Only time I begged was with Zania and she ain't take me back so fuck her. But now? I'm not begging for no bitch to take me back regardless of how much I like them. Yes or no, if it's a no I'm gone bye girlie."

"Heavy on it."

"We just snapped Miss Serenity I like you." Tyler turned to face her.

"We did didn't we?"

"You like girls?" Tyler looked over at her and Zania rolled her eyes.

"Don't you got a girlfriend?"

"Yeah but ion like her and we been together for like five years in lesbian time. Meaning it's about time for somebody to cheat and she not cheating on me first." She scrunched her face up.

"I thought you were bisexual?" India stuffed a piece of bread in her mouth.

"I tried to be bisexual because I wasn't comfortable with just calling myself gay yet but I really don't care no more I do not like niggas they just gross."   

Serenity laughed and just kept tapping her foot. She was shy and really had been her whole life. The only time she was outspoken was when she was pissed off or passionate about a topic.

"I thought you'd be a mean girl for some reason but you seem so quiet and shy."

"You don't have to minimize it. I was being a bitch. I'm not usually like that though."

Tyler looked back and forth between a India and Serenity and noticed them both sitting there all quiet and just chewed on her bottom lip to stop herself from laughing. He clearly had a type and it wasn't based on appearance.

Physically they were almost opposites besides being lightskin. Serenity was short and thicker, with thicker hair, bigger lips, a broader nose, and big doll eyes. India was tall and slim with curlier less coarse hair, a small mouth, and a button nose. They were both beautiful but looked completely different.

"But do you like girls? You bitches distracted me on purpose." Tyler put her hand up to Zania's face and aturned her attention back to Serenity.

"You going out your way to cheat on your girlfriend, I'm not looking to sit in that seat..."

"But it's a fun seat."

"No. Stop cheating on people. That's not cute." Serenity twirled her straw around in her cup and smiled seeing a bunch of pizza on its way over. India wanted pizza so they got pizza because she was pregnant so she deserved it. Or at least that was how she explained it.

"If I break up with her right now you'll give me your number?"

"..no." She saw tyler sit up and looked past her head with a smile then turned to see what she was looking at, well what everyone else was looking at. Del and Tyler's sister had showed up. They were roommates and since it'd been a while since she came around Tyler told them to come.

A little girl pizza outing. Nothing big.

"Hey sissy-"

"This your sister?" Jaylani looked between N'jae and Tyler and Laylani slumped down in her seat already knowing what was about to happen.

"Yeah Imma go home. It was nice meeting you guys and you can call me if you wanna try this again another time-" serenity stood up like she was about to leave but India just tugged her wrist to ask what was wrong. They weren't loud or disruptive so the staff or other customers weren't paying attention. It had suddenly became tense and India wasn't having it. Her friend had just came.

"But I thought you said you was gon slap me when you saw me? You seeing me right? But you wanna leave now." Del looked at Serenity and everybody's mouths fell open.

"Excuse me." Jaylani tried getting out of her seat but Zania held her down still confused.

"What you getting up for? Yall scaring me."

"Oh you wanna fight?" N'jae raised her eyebrows and laughed.

"Huh? Wait a damn min-" Zania couldn't even express how confused she was because Jay had climbed over her and swung on N'jae, then kept going. Tyler of course tried getting out of her seat but Laylani shook her head.

"If you get up Imma have to fight you too. I don't feel like fighting."

"Why the fuck she jump on my sister though?! India break that shit up!" She tried getting up again but Zania held her down as well when she heard what Jaylani was saying to the girl while dragging her out of the front door. N'jae was putting up a fight but not much of one because by the time they'd all gotten up to stop it since everyone was watching now she'd been dragged half way out of the door.

"What are they fighting for?" India looked at Laylani who was looking at Tyler.

"That's the girl Xander sort of cheated with that lied about being pregnant and posted a bunch of shit about her."

"So the fuck what she need to take that up with her nigga not my sister." Jay sat on top of her in the middle of the parking lot catching her breath while the girl pulled at her hair, which wasn't really phasing her.

"No.. they both need they ass beat and your sister a weirdo who like talking shit on Instagram. He already got his.."

"Bitch I told you it was on sight but you thought I was joking. Every time I see you I'm slapping the shit outta you stupid ass hoe. Now stop pulling my hair before I get beside myself and do yo ass in forreal." She breathed through her nose to calm down while N'Jae struggled.

"Get off me bitch."

"I'll get off you when I ready shut the fuck up." She picked her head up and slammed it against the ground again.

"You ready to go jail over some dick you crazy as f-"

"You like niggas with girlfriends now you acting shocked you finally getting yo ass whooped, I don't play bout my nigga and I don't play with my nigga. I am crazy and? You should've left my crazy ass and my nigga alone but you didn't so shut up before I bust yo head open hoe." She stood up and Tyler ran to N'Jae, lifting the back of her head up when she saw her bleeding out.

"Can somebody take her to the hospital?" Tyler looked around at her friends and they just stared apathetically.

"You dizzy?" Zania looked at N'jae and the girl shook her head. "She okay she just got her ass beat."

"You deadass? India." She looked at her and got the same expression.

"No.." India didn't even know why she was asking her of all people that.

"I'll take her." Del dug through her purse for her car keys when she heard the alarm but was caught off guard by the sound of her window shattering. Serenity had punched through the car door windows and was going at the front window shield with a big ass rock that was laying in the bushes.

"Oh my god. What did you do?" India had known by now Serenity's crazy ass didn't let go of anything. Del didn't say anything as she stood there in shock.

This whole night was ghetto as fuck and for some reason no one had called the damn police. That was NYPD for you. N'Jae was currently wiping her nose off on the side walk with Tyler, Jay had completely calmed down and texting her momma about what she'd just done, and Serenity was still fucking up Del's car while she stood there too shocked to move.

Serenity had a younger brother she didn't get to see often named Taheem that Del had went out with for a short period when she was sixteen. Not a lot of people knew they were together so it wasn't something India was aware of. She didn't keep up with del's sex life. He got shot up in his car after his eighteen birthday while leaving where Del stayed and Serenity was positive she'd set him up. She was always cheating and asking him for money, embarrassing him with other niggas, telling him to die and all that weird shit. Nobody even knew he had gotten a car that day except Del.

"Well whatever she did I'm sure she won't do that shit again." Zania busted out laughing on accident. It wasn't funny but it was. Imagine getting your car fucked up and all you can do is stand there and watch.

Del finally snapped out of it and ran up on Serenity. India almost spit her water out.

"Imma go get the food for take out.. because that pizza looked good as hell.." Nia walked back in and India just stood there watching the chaos.

For a second she couldn't believe her eyes. Del was getting fucked up. She knew how to fight but India could hear Serenity's hits and she knew they were me hers from the way Del started slowing down but that wasn't slowing Serenity down.

Zania walked back out sad.

"They won't leave me innnn-"

"Y'all should stop. I'm not breaking it up don't get me wrong it's just a recommen- shit!" She gasped when Serenity punched her in the back of the head then just watched her hit the ground unconscious.

"Damn out bad." Jaylani frowned and shook her head then looked over at N'Jae to see if she was still bleeding. "I should beat yo ass again bitch, but won't because my hand hurt. Like I said I'm fighting you every time I see you so avoid me like corona hoe."

Laylani saw Serenity get in her car to calm down and just laughed. Chile. This was a damn mess. She didn't know why they fought but you gotta he mad to fuck somebody up the way Serenity did Del.

"It's me. So don't get up swinging or nothing girl." India walked over to Del and tried dragging her to Tyler's car since she was too heavy to pick up.

She didn't understand why Tyler was making this such a big thing when she could've just drove her to the hospital herself, but then again the bitch always had a suspended license. Regardless of that she drove to get here so what did it matter?

"When I get home I'm telling my nigga about the most ghetto shit I done ever partook in. The jumping was trifling but this is just.. whew." She tried getting Del into the seat of Tyler's car but she was too heavy so she dropped her on accident.

"What the fuck bro you just being real lame right now. She not that heavy." Tyler sucked her teeth and got a stank look back.

"I'm like one twenty and five seven . She like one ninety and five nine. Shut the fuck up, I'm not no strong ass bitch. You pull her in the car then caption strong arms."

"Whatever you been mad weird lately anyways."

"How I been weird?"

"You letting this bitch-"

"That's like my sister. Both of them. What you wanted me to do? Jump my pregnant ass in the middle?" She looked at her confused. When she needed anybody and Zania wasn't around Jay and Laylani were, always. Even when she was best friends with Del they were the only people answering on the first ring.

"Yo bitch you just weird get away from my car before I say some shit you, dumb ass. This shit would've never happened if I just stayed home and kept out the way from you like Neicy said cause you a fucking snake." Tyler put her middle finger up but Jaylani didn't see it because she was walking away. She didn't give a damn, this had nothing to do with her.

While she was walked away Del had jumped up and ran to Serenity's car, where she was sitting inside playing subway surfers to calm her nerves. If they weren't in public she would've did her dirtier. Then she looked up and Del was keying her car. She just watched because she didn't care. Already got her ass beat so it didn't matter.

"You wasting your time."

"No bitch fuck you and this car!"

"Girl I beat you the fuck up three minutes ago you want me to do it again? I'm ignoring you cause I know I can get it fixed but if I kill you I'm going to jail so guess what I'm choosing to do?" She turned the subway surfer's music down and looked at her while she continued to scratch the car up.

"Bitch you should've left me-"

"I didn't. What you gon do about it bitch? Fuck out my face."

"And you fake as fuck you got this bitch around and like he not your nigga ex. Stupid ass I hope he cheat on you, weird as hell." Del turned to India who was minding her business.

"Bitch that's not my ex."

"If y'all was together what you call him dummy?"

"It was an entanglement and that's my baby daddy so like I said shut up before I decide to slap the shit outta you again. Go home bitch." Serenity rolled her eyes and heard Del beginning to mouth off at India who was looking at her confused.

"I.. didn't do anything to you." She was very much confused.

"You should've told me-"

"I didn't know y'all had a problem. I said I was bringing my friends and Jades baby momma so we can try to move past shit did I not? I'm not arguing with you anyways. You like fighting pregnant bitches." She laughed dismissively and began walking to her car.

"When that baby drop come see me."

"Girl fuck you the fuck I'm fighting you for when you the only one mad? My life is great and I'm not fighting nobody ever again you hoes can talk to god about it and get out my face." India got in then looked at Del crazy when she was standing outside of her door.

"Nah you got all the mouth in the world fight me now."

"Chile.." she sighed and started her car up before pulling off slowly and waving goodbye.

She knew Del didn't wanna fight. If she hit India she was definitely getting jumped and Jade would most definitely kill her for touching her while she was pregnant. But it in just in her nature to buck.

When India slowed down for Jay and Laylani to get in and say bye to Zania and Serenity she began talking shit again knowing the girl could hear her.

"And I didn't suck his dick he fucked me, he tell you that?!"

"I'm glad you proud to say you got fucked and ducked by the nigga and he don't even remember that shit. You can't piss me off over some shit that happened when I didn't know him that's common sense. Was it worth it though?" India laughed, actually starting to get pissed off now. But was she about to say that? No.

"Definitely. And I would've don't it again but I thought me and you were friends so I stayed away from him but obviously we not and never was if I clearly showed how I felt about him and pursued the nigga then had a fucking baby with him!" She walked back up to the car and they began going back and forth.

"He pursued me and you encouraged it. I didn't know shit. Then you cut me off to 'protect' me but you probably was getting beat the fuck up and didn't want shit to do with me because you were jealous. I've never been jealous of you, you been competing with me in your head this whole time."

"So what? You were the lightskin pretty friend-"

"We not about to make this about colorism when boys I liked always picked you over me and you darker than me, girls always complimented you over me and you darker than me, you always gotten asked out over me and you darker than me, we've never been complimented together, it was always just you.. and you darker than me. Say you're insecure about yourself instead pushing the narrative that I was the pretty popular lightskin friend that treated you like shit because it was the other way aro-"

"So what they wanna fuck be they never treated me like an actually person though!"

"Boys didn't avoid you because you darkskin it's because you a treesh and you like shallow eye candy that decide your worth based on what you chose to do with your body. There are good niggas out there you just chose bad ones and that's not my fault."

"Jade would've liked me if I was lightskin though. Zeik would've liked me if I was lightskin though. It's a reoccurring theme, then all of sudden you come around and they both chose you over me!"

"Zeik never liked me girl what the fuck-"

"What?" Zania walked up to Del and put both hands behind her back to resist the urge to slap the absolute shit out of her.

"When Zeik first met India and we all thought Jade was just playing around he had a secret crush on her and the only reason I know is because after we had sex he told me-"

"Girl bye you bored and you just saying shit to be spiteful and fuck with peoples friendship since yours are fucked."

"If that's what you wanna believe that's fine."

"And Jade is not colorist. I just happen to be lightskin so cut the shit."

"And Serenity just happens to be lightskin?"

"Morgan was darkskin. She was south Sudanese. There are a lot of pretty confident ass dark skin girls, you just insecure because he don't want you. You've never had a problem getting niggas and you've never been bullied bitch. You were the popular mean pretty girl. And you're not mean because of your skin color, you're just mean. You bullied other dark skin girls. At this point.. it's clownery."

"You just saying anything at this point, you named one-"

"Elena was dark skin. Your mom is darkskin. Tracy was almost darkskin. Ochean is darkskin. Six darkskin girls including you. That's six to two. Explain yourself.. and you sleeping okay knowing you shared dick with your mother bitch?" India looked at her confused.

"Yup."

"You and your brother some weirdos bitch please have a good day." She rolled the window up and pulled off annoyed

Zeik laid down on the floor of the back of the car, staring up at the ceiling in boredom while he waited for him to get in. He heard another car pull off and when the door opened he figured silas had gotten dropped off and was getting in his car to go somewhere else.

He decided to wait until the car started. As soon as Silas put the key in the engine he sat up and put the gun to his head. It wasn't apart of the plan he just felt like doing that part.

"What do you want?"

Oh. Straight to point.

"You know I had to drive two hours to get here? Anyways get out the car after I do and walk back inside."

Silas got out and did as he said. He wouldn't have been so compliant if his security cameras were up but they weren't, the system had went down and he was in the middle of replacing them.

"If you want money-"

"Stop talking to me and go inside."

"I've seen you before." He turned around and Zeik raised his eyes brows.

"Cool?"

"Yeah.. your mother was a crackhead bitch. Last time we met you were what.. thirteen? You really don't remember me? Your friend was the boy.. what his name Jayden? Something like that. And his dad, cool ass nigga wasn't he?" Silas looked and him and laughed while Zeik brought him inside.

"Still don't rem-"

"You remember boy."

Boy. Boy.

"Hey pawpaw." Xander looked at Silas who was tied up and sitting in the middle of the room. He was surprised at how fast Zeik had found him but it didn't take much flirting to get Niecy to tell him where he lived. Then it was simple from there.

It'd been a while since he'd done something like this and if he said he didn't feel strange he'd be lying. That strange feeling definitely wasn't disgust or guilt though.

Zeik had talked to therapists and psychologists before but he never got a real answer on why he was the way he was. They just sighed and  asked more questions about his childhood, rape, and if he had any streaks of violence throughout his life, to all of which he said yes. Then it became repetitive and he began telling himself there was no real reason, he was just a fucked up person.

Empathetic and kind, soft. Considerate too. Then there was another side to him that he just couldn't help. He didn't enjoy hurting people but something in his brain told him it didn't matter if they were hurt because the people he really cared about were probably hurting or would hurt because of them.

It stressed him out when he was called kind and considerate because regardless of how nicely you treated him or he treated you, you were a peon if you were't as close as you could get to him. Jade. India. Zania. Brian. Brielle. No one else really mattered. Their life was more important than everyone else's to him. But who was he to decide who's life held more value than the next person? He wasn't god. He didn't wanna be god.

"Zeik." Jade looked over at him and he flushed out all of his previous thoughts on instinct.

"Huh? I'm good. I need scissors. Xander I don't know you but if you don't mind I'm about to take the tape off his mouth and he might say something mean. If he does don't listen. They always get real mean when they about to die." He sighed and snatched the tape off of his lips making Jade laugh.

"All you had to do was mind your business nigga."

"This what you're wanna do?"

".." Xander just looked away not wanting to talk to him. For some reason his chest was hurting. He'd never been a good father but sometimes he hoped their was the possibility of then fixing their relationship.

"You can't even look me in the eye."

"I can I just don't want to. What you been planning on doing anyways."

"Not important if I'm about to die."

"You wanna go out like an asshole or say some shit that matters before I kill you?"

"You were cuter when you were younger boy Didn't have all that mouth. Thirteen or twelve right? Robin put you out on the street when she caught you trying to tell him about your little fling with Deon. Took you out to eat because you looked like shit and I felt bad just for you to cry and f-"

"What?" Xander looked at him confused.

"I cried because I didn't want it. Y-"

"You not a victim you a slut that like playing footsie with grown men. After the first time you got back right though didn't you?"

"I was scar-"

"You were a slut and you asked for it and I stand by tha-"

Zeik shot him in the head and everything got quiet except him. Unbothered. "Conversation over."

Meanwhile Xander was throwing up all over the floor with Silas's brains all over his shirt. He wasn't prepared for that. Zeik sighed and put the gun down on the floor that was covered in plastic while Jade leaned against the wall fiddling with a pentamix cube, air pods in his ear while he listened to a solange song India put him on to.

"You waiting till he get cold before you finish?" Jade finally looked up.

"Nope." He grabbed his pliers and cringed. Shit looked gross. Xander was still throwing up.

"What do you even do when you finish? I always leave cause it make my stomach hurt."

"Pull the teeth out, take out the internl-"

"I was talking about cleaning.." Jade frowned. Too much information.

"Oh. The entire room is wrapped in plastic, and I have plastic on my shoes, then I tear it down carefully and put it in a bag garbage bag.. I mop. Spray some febreeze to be polite... then I get froyo, smoke in the car, and go upstairs to my family. I think imma get melon sherbet this time." Zeik pulled his locs in the front out of his face and looked over at Xander who had stood back up and stared at the body.

There was supposed to be some tragic ending that caused someone to lose their life, besides Silas of course but there wasn't. Zeik found him and killed him and it was over. It was easy. Silas put no effort into surviving or being there for Xander. Or being a good person. He was dead. Dead ass hell. But there was still a lingering discomfort that reminded Xander of nails on a chalk board.

"What did I miss?" Jade looked around.

Was this his final move? Putting him through the torture of hoping for some alternate ending where they could be fixed just for him to give up and be happy knowing he watched him die? Instead of a goodbye, I'm sorry, he used his last few moments to make another victim of his presence relive what he put then through. Why did he expect anything different in the first place?

Of course.

"You good?"

Xander didn't answer. He just took his shirt off and headed back up the basement steps.

"What did he say while I was listening to my music?"

"Nothing."

Jaylani felt the bed dip and knew it was Xander coming in quietly.

"You okay?"

"I don't know."

Instead of spouting out encouraging words that wouldn't really make him feel better she moved over and hugged him, and he immediately began crying. They weren't a talk it out emotional couple. But they found comfort in each other that no one else could provide. Xander was playing years ago but he honestly didn't know what he'd do with out her.

"He didn't even try."

"Try what?"

"To talk his way out of it, apologize for being a garbage ass father, explain why the fuck he acted the way he did, nothing. I wanted him to say something but he just had some stupid ass smirk on his face and stayed quiet the entire time. You remember meeting India's boyfriend? His taller friend with locs?"

"Yeah.."

"He was- I cant even say that shit without throwing up. His names Zeik, he was twelve. The nigga didn't even react? How fucked up does something have to be to make you gon numb, not even a tear. I thought he was a shitty ass parent, he's worse than that. I keep wondering if he looked at me like that. If he never really cared about being a father but- you know he stopped reaching out to me after I turned sixteen?"

"Don't over analyze Xan, he didn't care about you or anything else if he couldn't benefit from it. I pray that boy heals eventually, just stop digging for answers and reasons with Silas. There is no good reason. People like him are born sick. Stop giving him so much power."

"He never physically abused me, it was always words, evil shit to make me feel bad about myself. It was always mental games. He was happy to know I watched him die and didn't get shit out of it, I still hate him Jay. Everything I felt before is still here but ten times worse because I know I won't ever get closure." Xander felt her wipe his eyes and heard her laughing softly. A frown came in his face and he almost felt himself about to pout at her sympathetic parent like chuckle. Naomi and Zion were the only people to give him a laugh like that before today.

"You are not responsible for anybody but yourself and your daughter. Not even me. You are responsible for your happiness and your daughters happiness. Not even mine. Zero in on what makes you happy and have a conversation with yourself about if you're willing to give up that happy place to make room for a man who didn't give a penny worth of fucks about anyone but himself." She kissed his cheek then laid her head agains this shoulder. He smelled like Dove soap. She was asleep while he showered. Seeing him cry like this tore her up inside.

"I don't know-"

"I want you to be happy and I want you to want that for yourself. So fuck him and his closure. Xander you beat cancer before you graduated. Cancer. Leukemia. You're successful, black, and healthy despite the way he treated you and the way life treated you, thats closure enough." Jay felt his hand go up her shirt and rub her stomach. She was so warm.

"When you put it that way I'm a real ass nigga.."

"Boy.." she sucker her teeth and he laughed, kissing her cheek while she tried moving away.

"Why did you take me back?"

"That's random.."

"Just tell me.."

"You're all I knew and know. I grew up with you. First kiss, first time having sex, first tattoo, first car, first love, first pregnancy scare, everything. Then we stayed together until after graduation. High school sweet heart. That's hard to let go of.." She shrugged.

"You sure?"

"What do you mean?"

"Was it just a scare..?" Xander sat up and she looked at him in nervous confusion.

".. that's.."

"We had sex the day we broke up and I didn't pull out or nothing. You take a plan B after you left?"

"Yeah."

"Jay you can be honest I won't be upset. We had just graduated and you found out I was cheating on you. Whatever you did is forgivable. Just be honest."

"I was gonna keep it.."

"How far along were you.."

"Two and a half months.. I waited so long because I was gonna move and not tell you but I was stressed out. The doctor I was going to told me my body wouldn't be able keep up, and I was depressed so I wasn't eating.. and if I kept it I know I would've miscarried so I decided to have an abortion instead. " Jay looked over at him and he didn't really know what to say to that.

"I meant it when I said I wasn't mad. Sorry I p-"

"I just don't wanna talk about it. That's inconsiderate, I know, I just can't. It's overwhelming."

"That's fine, I just want to apologize again. Not just for cheating but for stressing you out like that.. I didn't think you'd go through all of that. I didn't think at all. Sorry again."

"How long have you known?"

"Years. Five or four."

"How did you go that long without saying something?"

".. when you put it that way.. omg I feel bad laughing at my getting an abortion but this is so weird I don't know how what else to say."

"Remember when you said you was pregnant and we was both pissed off? My lil oops baby. I hate kids but I love my baby. She gon be so spoiled."

"Just my like me."

"You was fast. No." Xander pointed at her and shook his head.

"I wasn't fast I just wasn't slow and that's your fault. We hadn't even done anything but kiss until my fifteenth birthday and that was still slight. But I was ridiculously in love with you. I might've be stubborn a lot but I would've done anything to make you happy. Then you cheated on me. Hate to see-"

"Okay damn."

India and Zania couldn't look each other in the eye. They didn't know why because they weren't upset with each other shit just felt weird. When Zeik and Jade finally walked in India began digging into her palm to stop herself from dragging his ass. She felt like Del was telling the truth and that meant he was lying about not remembering, because Jade wasn't loose or easy. He didn't just have sex with anyone, drunk or not.

He remembered and he was playing in her face. But she'd ask and be fair before acting out. It was before her which meant there was no reason for him to be lying about it and the idea that he was just pissed her off.

"I went to Walmart and got that vegan ic-"

"You have sex with Del?"

"Woah." Zeik's looked around confused.

"You used to like her?" Zania looked at him and then Jade looked over at him as well.

"What?"

"Imma just walk back out." Zeik turned around to leave and Jade grabbed them back of his shirt and pulled him back like a child.

"I don't know so it doesn't matter. If I did tell her I said you're welcome. The hell." He shrugged and went into the freezer for a popsicle.

"But I feel like you've been lying about not remembering and it's pissing me off so just be honest."

"I didn't lie I just didn't care so I didn't really wonder if I did or didn't. It just wasn't at the top of my head and it wasn't important enough for me to dig deep. But since it's a big thing to you I did just now. Official answer? Probably. She looks like Morgan but lighter and less attractive, that's who I was entertaining at the time and we'd been together all day. So probably." He sighed. He hated talking about his slutivities.

"Okay but we can't act like you ain't just say what you said? Where the fuck is Brian?" Jade looked around. Whenever something was happening his ass was asleep.

"Who the hell said I liked her?"

"Del."

"And.. y'all believed it?"

"No I'm just asking. Answer thoroughly dummy."

"I fucked Del then she started crying and I felt bad then she started talking about the how people she wanted never wanted her back or looked at you first. When she started the whining and shit I asked if it was over Jade always ignoring her then talking to India instead and she cried even harder. Then I was like 'yeah, she is fine.' And shrugged. After that she punched me in my chest and left." He sighed dramatically then looked on top of the fridge for a bag of Cheetos in the spicy mix box.

"That's all?"

"Duh. I like aggressive girls use your head. That don't even make sense."

"Okay. Goodnight everybody." Zania got up to leave like nothing happened.

"Y'all dramatic asses meeting niggas in the dark like we did something because a bird told you something. What happened anyways?" Zeik pushed her back down then sat and pulled her into his lap.

Jade looked over at India without saying anything, begging for her to give him just a pinch of attention with his eyes. If she didn't know any better you'd she'd take it as a mug but it was his disgruntled frustrated face.

"What?" She rolled her neck.

"Nothing.."

"Come here." As soon as she said it he sat down and leaned against her, still eating his apple.

"Okay so we was all supposed to be going out for pizza, me, India, Jaylani, Laylani, Tyler, and Serenity. Tyler's sister asked to come at the last minute and India invited Del at the last minute. They get there and Jaylani immediately start beating the shit outta Tyler sister, apparently she's the one that tried to fuck Xander and went to the Internet lying about being pregnant. Then Serenity started was punching Del's windows out, like the shit was shattering. Then they fought. Guess who won."

"Serenity." Jade and Zeik answered immediately.

"No hesitation?"

"None. We used to fight and really beat each other the fuck up because she hit hard and it was like fighting a nigga. Not about to hit me like you a Tyrell and not get hit back. Brick heavy ass hands. Only person to hit me harder than she did is you and I don't hit back because you a crybaby."

"We ever have sex and I disappoint you?" India randomly asked, remembering a strange reddit thread about some men complaining about his sex life.

"Ma'am.. what?"

"Gross I'm leaving." Zeik frowned and picked Zania up.

"Take me to my babies thanks." She yawned excited to see Brielle and Brian while they walked out.

"You didn't answer ugly."

"You want me to answer that for real?" Her mouth dropped.

"When?!"

"I'm playing you straight. I ever disappoint? There's a right answer."

"Yes."

"Wrong answer. Tried me."

"Only when you sloppily drunk. You nut in like one minute. But that usually sobers you up and you fix yourself and do better next go round. You ever compare what I do to somebody else, like think about how they do it better?" She squinted her eyes at him and he busted out laughing, pulling her into his lap and letting his head rest against the arm of the couch.

"No. I think about the other times I've had sex randomly but not while I'm doing anything with you and I don't get turned on. Just like random 'Jade you remember-' moments where I talk to myself. What you want me to rank everybody I fucked then compare them to you?" He sucked his teeth and looked at her like yeah right.

"Yes. Not because I'm jealous I'm just curious. Do different lady pieces really feel that different?"

"You so gay. I'm not rating shit cause you gon use it against me when we argue and imma wanna box you."

Jade slid his hand further up and pushed her shirt out of the way to touch her stomach. He wanted another boy. It didn't really matter though.

"You wanna... do the thing?" India is whispered.

"I'm too tired."

Pause.

"Two years and you've never said that. I'm ugly now?"

"Girl no I'm just tired."

"Pull your pants down." He looked at her wondering if she was serious the busted out laughing.

"I beg your pardon?"

"Let me see your dick. The hell. Let me see." She mugged him and began undoing his zipper and he didn't bother stopping her.

"Ma'am this is a Wendy's drive through."

"Jadeeeee."

"I could've been drunk on the verge of passing out with three bitches asking me what I'm mixed with but I'm here with you getting harassed because I'm too tired to fuck. Ma'am. This is a damn Wendy's drive through." Jade pulled her hands out of his pants and tried not to laugh at the genuinely disappointed look on her face.

"Stop touching me if I'm not getting no dick, hell you got going on?" She mugged him.

"Anyways I wanna get you a promise ring so I can have one too and get hoes to leave me alone."

"I don't want it."

"And why the fuck not?"

"You always break the promise that comes with the promise ring. Always. I've had two. I don't want any ring of any form on me at any time until I know you'll stop doing stuff that pisses me off and stop going back on your word." India yawned feeling him poke at her stomach again.

"If I proposed right now you'd say no?"

"Yes."

"Didn't you get mad at me because you wanted to get married?"

"I never said I wanted to get married now, I was mad because you didn't mention not wanting that. It's not even a big big thing but not telling me is annoying. I want a corny movie wedding and to panic about a dress not zipping up all the way ten minutes before I go out. Simple as that. But in the future. At least three years." His hands went back around her waist.

"If I pull out a ring and you say no I'm Bobby brown beating yo ass."

"You don't even care about getting married shut-"

"Girl I said I was playin like a hundred times already shut up. I changed my mind let's do some sex." Jade sat up and she looked at him crazy then began laughing.

"Ion even feel like it n-"

"Ouuuu I hit her from the back I beat her doonies down! She said I fuck her good I make her coochie smileee!"

"Jade stop you making my back hurt!" India pushed at his stomach when he pushed her forward and forced an arch in her back.

"Imma pin her on the wall yeahhhh movie style! I'm out here looking for the cat imma coochie scouttt!" Jade ignored her and pulled her hands behind her back laughing.

"I'm not coming over here no more." India stopped fighting back and turned to look at him annoyed.

"Told her take the panties off pull the coochie out!"

"I will if you get off me and stop being childish."

"If you lyin imma go cheat on you." He got up and began walking down the hallway.

"Never mind again. Keep putting your foot in your mouth."

India pulled her pants back and laid back down on the couch. He heard her and sucked his teeth, walking back to her and picking her up off of couch.

"I was playin pull the coochie out. Painfully horny. My dick hurt. I wanna hunch."

"Jade.."

"Tonight we'll be making love faces. Want me to put on some Mario?"

"Jade."

"I don't even like fucking to music but I'll do it just for you. Yup." He tossed her on the bed and flopped down on her, ignoring her nothing his neck to make him move.

"I don't wanna listen to no damn music I want you get out my face."

"Imma put on some Jason Derulo. He make music right? Yeah."

"Don't turn that bullshit on." She didn't wanna laugh because that'd just make him act up even more.

India didn't know how people thought he was boring. He was one of the funniest people she'd ever met. And he honestly wasn't that mean. He was just honest. Too honest. Mean on accident.

If she had to compare him to someone that was actually mean she'd have to use her uncle Nasir. He actually enjoyed hurting people's feelings and found it funny, entertaining, amusing, all of the above, when it was someone he didn't like or care about.

His psychologist thought he had ASPD but he'd been misdiagnosed his entire life. He did have traits of someone with ASPD but he didn't have the same destructive, selfish, or impulsive behavior most sociopaths displayed. He was just insensitive. Extremely. Personality Difficulty at best.

"I used to think you were terrible. Just mean and evil, and selfish. Whole time you're sweet, in a weird way. And if it's a girl and she's stuck up that's all you."

"Thank you? And true. People say spoiling kids is bad but I don't care. If they get good grades and respect me they can have whatever they want. The main thing I hope for is for me to pass on my fucked up habits. Or OCD."

Jade could stop smoking if he really wanted to but he didn't, and she wouldn't try to make him. He wasn't always able to follow his gut and go along with his compulsions because he had stuff to do. It wouldn't be the end of the world if he didn't clean the kitchen at exactly 4pm but it definitely felt like it. It gave him severe anxiety when he couldn't do it or was in a position where he couldn't allow himself to do it.

"Let me see your hands." India sat up and went in the nightstand to find her shea butter.

"They're fine I got a stress ball. I thought it was stupid but it helps, like barely though." Sometimes he scratched into his palm when he got too agitated.

"Oh okay. Just remember to put use peroxide then cocoa butter or Shea butter on there when you do. And then use liquid bandaid." India opened his hand and saw that he didn't have any open cuts or scratches.

"Yeah.."

She felt him staring at her and looked up blushing. The way he looked at her made her melt inside until she remembered he only stared when he was thinking some rude shit.

"Stop staring."

"I look at you everyday and I'm just now noticing your teeth lowkey fucked up. But in a cute way."

"How my teeth fucked up in a cute way? You just being rude shut up."

"Ion know. They like little triangles on the side. And grow straight out in the front. Damn you fucked up. How I never notice these chopped ass teeth?" He grabbed her face laughing.

"Stop because I thought you was thinking nice stuff about me but no, just dick sucking per usual."

"I was looking at your lashes too. They don't got that thing them other girls be having. Where did it go?" He looked at her lash extensions.

"They're individuals. They get stuck on hair by hair."

"They look cute. I hate them stupid ass brooms. And I think I seen these before but they be looking weird because it be too much hair. I can still actually see your eyes. I just don't like these bitches in general. I'm glad you took me off the street." Jade sighed and leaned back on her.

"Aw why you like lil ole me?"

"You don't do too much. I hate girls that do the most. When we argue we can give each other space and you don't drag it by doing dumb annoying shit. Everybody saying toxic relationships is fun but that shit childish and I'd rather break up than be with somebody annoying. I never felt like I had to force nothing with you. We just get along good."

"I be wanting to act different to see how you would respond but you just look at me with that blank ass face and go back to what you doing, then you don't say nothing else."

"Arguing is childish. I barely feel like talking why would I argue... I can count the number of times I've argued back with you for real on my hands."

"You.. it's weird. Everybody else's boyfriend sounds so complicated but you make shit so black and white, and for some reason they all think you some super complex hot head. You don't act how people expect you to."

"I'm the most laid back nigga ever I don't see why anybody would think that.." he really didn't understand.

Of course he'd been in fights in middle school and high school but he was never a hyper talkative busy ass person. When he did lose his temper which was rare it wasn't over little shit. Ray made him mad but other than that he hadn't felt genuine anger since he was in school. Shit just annoyed him for the most part. He was always annoyed.

"Smile again." India grabbed his face.

"I smile all the time you just don't be paying attention."

"Mhmmm."

"It was thinking about what you said earlier. You wanna go on a road trip like them white people in movies? That sounds more fun than boring ass bowling." His hands went into her shorts when he felt himself getting cold.

"Where?"

"Me, you, and Eli can go see the Grand Canyon or some shit. I just wanna go places. We can get a renovated RV and just leave. Catching a plane and looking at something for a few minutes sounds boring. And Eli's never been to a beach. Just stop wherever we see something interesting."

"When?" India looked over him with a cheesy ass grin.

"I don't know, we can go after your birthday then take pictures and shit, and put them on the fridge with ugly ass magnets. Corny family shit. Exactly what you like." He moved in between her legs and felt his eyes get heavy, beginning to mumble while he got sleepy mid sentence.

When India didn't say anything he lifted his head up. Of course she was crying like a damn baby.

"Stop. I hate crying you making me itch." Jade wiped her face and she nodded.

"I love you.."

"I love you too now sleep. Wait where your hands at?" He moved around and felt like something was off or missing.

"Oh my bad." She moved behind him and slid her hands into his shorts.

"Being the big spoon is overrated."

"No it's not. You got a hair cut?"

"What? You talking about- shut up and let my dick go bastard."

"It feel good down here. You been slacking the past few weeks I was scared you was leaving it like that. You ever shaved it like bare? Cause if so don't do it again. I like it this this.. is so soft. Like an elbow.."

"No. And I'm not having a conversation with you about my dick."

"Why we do it all the time then?"

"Because you don't shut up and I forget you gon keep going if I keep responding."

"Did they ID the body at the coroner's yet?" The officer looked around the hotel room, seeing blood painting the egg white white walls and bed spread. He didn't even know there was this much blood in one person. Who knew if it was one person considering there wasn't one entire body.

"Yeah, ____. Always with a taller black boy whenever I saw ___." Detective Walker flipped the blanket over and saw blood spread all over the sheets.

"Why hasn't anyone came and claimed the body yet if there's a relative or fri-"

"____ was trouble.. for everybody. Who knows, hell. I feel for the ___'s family though. __ had a son or a daughter, something like that. Was here ___ entire life. ___ was trouble but ___ was loved. That's why I'm so surprised someone would do this to ___. Coroner problem won't even get a cause of death."

"No shells in here. Maybe this.. mess is covering it up.."

"They wouldn't shoot and dismember someone in a hotel room anyways. The coroner has the head, no bullet holes, there's no bullet holes in any of the limbs either. Cause of death is still undetermined."

"Sick ass person to make a mess like this."

One more chapter

So who's body is it?

What would you like to see in my next book, if I write one?

Thank you all for reading this far along.. ive gotten stuck a lot while writing this book but I pushed through a di love how it's ending off. Love you all too. I don't know if I'll continue writing after this book even though I DO have another book in the drafts.  Maybe I'm not passionate about this story on itself anymore and I just need something new to work on, but regardless of that I hope you guys enjoyed this and will enjoy the next book I publish.

Is it a happy or sad ending? I don't know, you tell me gworl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 2.7K 33
"๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ...๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š•." ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐—ฆ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐——๐— ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ผ...
162K 2.5K 63
โšก๏ธhp, next generation Instagram n stuff.
838 42 11
๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ.
891K 57.5K 40
๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•™ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•”๐•’๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•œ๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•  ๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•€ ๐•œ๐•–๐•–๐•ก ๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•“๐•’๐•”๐•œ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ VERY OLD READ WITH CAUTION