Escaping The Loop

By Angie1994

At 28, Jillian realizes that her seemingly perfect life is a continuous mundane routine. she is fed up with c... More

I & II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
list of locations
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
Not an update!
XXIX
XXX
Epilogue
Thank you(s)!! Are in order...

Thank you(s) are in order!

105 7 2
By Angie1994

I really want to thank everyone who read this story.when i started writing this i never expected anyone to read it, it was like a secret hobby, then one day my cousins said "hey why dont u post it and see what happen" . And people actually read it! It started with my awesome friends' support then day by day other people started to read it as well. I hope u like these characters, this storyline, this small journey of self discovery. I hope u like the 'rhythm and flow' of my writing. I hope u understand that jillian, zen, and cecilia and their problems actually exist in our lives. The dreamer, the unfulfilled, the rejected lover in need of reciprocated love, the double crosser, the wise, and the list is endless. I hope u keep in reading it till the bitter end and like it in the process.
Thanks again! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 260 28
"So... what about us?" he asked, and I looked at him, a bit bewildered. "What?" I inquired. "You and me... what are we, Sera? You know how you affect...
20.4K 653 47
Life is not always how we expect it so be Sometimes things go our way and we are happy At times too we don't get what we want and we are sad. Even at...
1.4M 52.8K 49
Others carved her past, she was now deciding her future. But was she living? The memories that haunted her determine each decision she made until he...
15.2K 1.3K 55
A WATTPAD ROMANCE FEATURED STORY Nicole Meyers is the definition of a hopeless romantic - all she ever wanted was to feel the love she writes about i...