Oh My, BETTINA-SAMA!

By Miss_Tayen

I suddenly woke up in the body of a 6 year old child with the memories of my past life. However, upon looki... More

Oh God, what have you done?!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107

Chapter 43

8.8K 440 23
By Miss_Tayen

It's been long since the first day of summer class happened and so far,  the 3 idiots are all well behaved.

I have them follow me wherever I go,  so in other words,  the 3 idiots became my followers keke! Well,  thats just a part of my plan of making them my friends,  you know~

Having only my girls ,  Maxwell-sama and Audenburgg-sama as my friends is actually a little boring.  I would love to have guy friends to whom I can show my barbaric,  and commoner side without getting afraid of being judged.  And they just fit the criteria for it.

It's not like I don't trust the girls as well as the others but, I don't think I just can.

Ugh I kinda feel wrong all of a sudden.

It seems like I have to use force to make someone my friend.

Mouh~

It isn't something to be proud of.

It's like blackmailing them to be my friends you know~

Together with the 3 idiots, I decided to visit a convenience store since it's our lunch break.  They were hesitant at first but when I told them I wanted to go to a convenience store, they unexpectedly agreed to it.

Heeeeeh~

After buying what we want, we left the convenience store.  I have some cheap snacks stored in a plastic bag and an ice-cream on my vacant hand and so as the 3 idiots.

"Woah~ this taste great"

Kurt exclaimed amazed by the ice cream he was eating.

"Right? Told ya~" I answered for it was me who recommended the flavors. 

"This one's great too"

Luis who love sweets,  which I found out just now seeing how many sweets he bought,  exclaimed.

"Mine too! " Added Jeremy.

I smirked proudly and look at them.

"Of course!  It is recommended by the great me ne,  so there's no doubt about it hehe"

I answered them pridefully. They nodded their heads.

"Amazing Reinhart-san!  I didn't know you visit such place"

Said Kurt.

"And to think you know this much about ice creams" Luis added.

"Kuh~ You're the best,  Reinhart-san" Jeremy agreed.

I raised my brows.

Eh?

Did they just praised me without them noticing?

Keke~

I smirked.

This if fun uwu~

(っ´▽')っ

*****

Weeks had past and my relationship with the 3 idiots flew into new heights. If before, they act all docile and scared around me,  now they unexpectedly become bold that I'm starting to doubt if the decision I made was right. 

It seems like I just add some troublesome brats on my circle.

However,  being with them is truly amazing that I didn't notice my rich ojousama mask slowly falling off of my face whenever I'm with them and acts like I was in my past life. 

"What should I buy~"

I said while humming while the 3 idiots followed me from behind.

"What about going to other store,  Bettina-san? "

Yup,  from Reinhart-san,  they now call me using my first name but still with honorifics.  This is better though.

"You think so? "

"Yeah,  there should be a convenience at the next intersection"

Kurt said.  I nodded my head and we all went towards that convenience store.

After 10 minutes of walking,  we can already see the convenience store and my eyes sparkled upon seeing the skateboards being displayed at the neighboring shop.

Ahh how I miss skating.

Well,  as I mentioned before,  since Haru-niisan's busy and can barely visit the park to play,  it felt particularly boring and I decided to stop going in there to skate. 

We entered inside the convenience store and bought what we wanted.  It's quite bigger and has more items inside than the store we often visit so I was able to buy quite a lot. 

After checking out,  we left the store and was about to leave when a guy suddenly passed by running like he was being chased by a ghost.

And suddenly a scream rang from behind us that we turned in unison to see who it was.

A lady in a white dress with a very beautiful appearance was standing behind a tall man in a black suit who looks like an attendant.

"A thief! That man stole my madam's bag!!"

The tall man roared trying to get any attention for whoever can help them.  Since the theif already strayed far,  it would be impossible for him to chase after him even if he use the car,  it's still impossible, for the theif will surely escape using the small alleys.

I clicked my tongue and without any second thoughts, I grabbed a board from one of those displayed skateboards and immediately chase after the man.

"Bettina-san?! "

"Eh?! "

"Wait Bettina-san!! "

After skating after the man, I can hear the 3 idiots calling for me and even though I can't turn my head to look at them,  I can feel it that they chased after me.

Good~

It was kinda hard chasing after him since he take to much turns and entered some small alleys but fortunately for me,  I was small in built and with the boards in me,  I moved swiftly and after turns and chasing,  I was able to caught up with the theif and blocked his path with my small frame. 

"Eh?!  Such small girl?! "

Surprised by me blocking his path, the theif paused and lowered his guard down.

-_-#

And I'm in the middle of laughing and crying.

This bastard..

Looking down on this great me!

Tch.

I raised my brows and flipped my board and had my other hand catch it. Wearing my famous resting bitch face, I looked at him trying to intimidate him.

But who am I kidding?

He did not even budge an inch!

It's me who's silently crying and hoping for the 3 idiots to arrive already.

Uwaaaahhh

So scarryyyyy~

Oi.

Help me here,  hurry!!

"My~ sorry for being small"

I answered,  planning to prolong the talk until the back up arrives.

Okaasaaaammmmaaaaaa!!!

I'm scareeeeeddddd uwaaahhh!!

"Tch. Get out of my way if you don't want to get hurt"

He said impatiently and I racked my brain for any possible way to hold him up.

"Ara~"

Not knowing what to say,  the theif impatiently shove me aside and since I'm small,  I was easily shoved that my butt slammed on the ground.

Damnit!

You dare shove me!?

Oi.

You've got some guts fella~

He left me and was about to ran away but I immediately stood up and took my board.

Positioned my self like a baseball pitcher..

I took a deep breath and counted in my heart.

One..

Two..

Three..

*Blaaaagggg!! *

"Bull's-eye!! Keke"

I blurted out feeling proud of what I did. 

The board hit the back of his neck that made him roll on the ground. Though scared,  I didn't waste any time and immediately rode on his back twisting his hand around.

"Move and I'll break your arm"

I coldly stated as the theif hissed in pain. 

Who wouldn't be!

Good thing I know this small trick by watching movies and it actually came in handy. 

No man would be able to endure the pain of having his arm twisted on his back.

You try if you don't believe me!

Mouh~

*********

Author's: Sorry for the late update~.

Here's a chapter for you,  hope you'll like it.

Please don't forget to comment and vote.  (●´з')♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9M 459K 173
Rei, a former samurai lieutenant is reincarnated into the body of an 8 year old, who happens to be the main villainess in a romance novel for foreign...
10.6K 449 26
Inure: (v.) To accustom to accept something undesirable, evil, or painful. An other worldly girl is reincarnated as Queen Estella de Royalis, the vil...
590 39 17
An ordinary girl being addicted to otome game and reincarnated as one of the powerful villainess in the game world... Can a villainess become a prot...
118K 3.1K 32
Basically those romance/betrayal Chinese novels, Isekai Japanese novels, and reborn as __ 's daughter Korean novels all bunched up together. Gone ̶y...