Opposites Attract Judd x Read...

Autorstwa SomefinCrazy

Ok so this is a cliche bad boy/good girl scenario but I'm just really interested in creating a story like thi... Więcej

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
Support me
Hello!
38
39

35

1K 31 0
Autorstwa SomefinCrazy

JUDD's POV

"Pizza! Pizza Pizza!" Nick silently chants in the back seat.

"Didn't know you liked Pizza that much." Y/n says.

"At our house my parents always cook. And you would think they would go on more date nights and leave money for us to buy pizza, but noooo. They never freaking leave!"

"At some point Nick you'll learn to get over it and just leave yourself. I mean technically thats what we're doing now." Leah says shrugging her shoulder.

"God I'm glad I'm out of the house. Honestly Y/n I really do love you. You saved me."

"It can't be THAT bad. They seem like loving parents. Other than the touchy feely part it's all good."

"You have no idea Y/n." Nick, Leah, and I all say.

"Ill take your word for it." Y/n smiles as she looks forward to the upcoming cars.

We finally arrive at the house cracking a few jokes here and there.

"Since I ordered the Pizza awhile ago it should be coming soon."

"Sounds good." Nick says giving a thumbs up.

"Also we made a room for you guys!"

"What when did you guys do that?"

"We may or may not have done it earlier before we picked you guys up." I say.

Leah smiles and Nick looks confused.

"Alrighty let's go!" Y/n says dragging the two along with her.

"Close your eyes!" I say.

"Fine fine." They shut they're eyes. We arrive to the freshly renovated room.

"Go ahead and open them." Y/n says.

"Woah." Leah says.

"I call top bunk!" Nick says before climbing onto the top bunk.

"All good I like the bottom bunk." Leah says looking at the pillows.

"Alright you guys can get set up in here. Judd and I will go place some games and things to play in the living room." y/n says.

We walk out of the room.

"Mario Kart?" I say.

"Hell yeah".

"Alright." I head over to the tv turning on the console. The game loads up and I get the controllers ready.

Y/n and I sit on the couch she's on my lap as she scrolls through social media. Her phone angled to where I can see it.

LEAH's POV

Before heading back over with everyone I catch up on my text messages to see one from Henry.

(L- Leah H-Henry)

H~ Hey Leah it's Henry.

L~ Hey I was waiting for your text

H~ Ha I hope I didn't make you wait for to long.

L~ Nope just the right amount of time

H~ So what are you up too

L~ Im hanging out with my brother and his girlfriend at his place.

H~Brother

L~ oh I have 2. Ones 19 while the other is 12.

H~Oh cool I have one younger sister she's 6. She always makes me play with her. It gets annoying at time, but i'll never say no.

L~ Awe your sweet

H~thank you.

"Leah are you ready to go hang out with Judd and Y/n?"

"Huh" I say looking up at my phone. "Oh uh yeah."

"Whats up?" He pokes my forehead. "Your grinning."

"Its nothing." I say trying to break my smile but to no avail.

"C'monnnn there's somethingggg your not saying." He raises a brow.

"Just drop it." I laugh.

"Nope." He grabs my phone and takes off.

"Ugh Nick really?"

"Guys Leah is keeping secrets!"

"No I'm not." He hands the phone to Judd and Y/n.

"Nick its not nice to-" She pauses before a grin breaks out on her face. She hops up from Judds lap. "HE'S TEXTING YOU AND YOU DIDN'T WANT TO TELL US?"

"Look it's no big deal."

"This is great you should so ask him on a date!"

"What me asking him."

She gives me a blank stare.

"Yeah your right that was dumb." I say.

"Good job for realizing it. The stereotype should be broken!"

"Wait wait." Judd says.

"HuH?" Y/n and I ask.

"I don't want you going on a date alone with a strange boy."

"Judd you're not serious are you?" I say.

"Its not like he's completely random I mean we've seen him before so we can surely say he's not some old man."

"Look I don't know why I feel like this but I just don't want you to go."

"Hmmmm..." Y/n states.

"Whatcha thinking about." Nick asks.

"I have devised a plan!" She raises a finger in the air.

"A plan." Judd and Nick say.

"Im curious. Keep talking."

"Judd doesn't want you going alone with him right?" We all nod. "So why not have a double date where Judd and I will go with you and Henry!"

"Wait-thats not what I-" Judd begins.

"Thats perfect y/n!" I cut him off.

"Ah what can I say Im a genius." She runs her hand through her hair.

"Yeah yeah don't get over your head. Also thats not what I meant." Judd says

"Obviously but now it is. So Leah are you going to ask him."

"Should I? What if he thinks I'm weird. Or what if he thinks this whole idea is weird?"

"Well tell him that your annoying brother won't let you go alone." Nick says

"Oh well thats a good alibi."

"Its not an alibi if it's the truth."
Y/n says.

"Right well let me talk to him some more before I officially ask him ok?"

"Alright be sure to tell me."

"Can we finally play?!" Nick asks.

"Yeah lets." Judd grabs the controller. We all start to play. We play for a good hour before starting a movie. We watched some random boring movie we thought was going to be good Sooner or later both Judd and Nick had fallen asleep. Y/n stayed awake her mind elsewhere.

"y/n you okay?"

She looks at me then pops out of her mind. "Huh oh sorry. Im okay just thinking." She smiles.

"Whatcha thinking about."

"Relationships and work."

"Wanna talk outside."

"Sure but let me put these to in bed." she looks over at Nick and Judd.

"How are you going to do that."

"Well Im going to tell Judd to go to bed in the room because I know for a fact he'd much rather cuddle with me than sleep on the couch. And. Nick is easy to pick up and put to bed. For now just go outside and wait for me there."

"Ok." I walk outside glancing over to her and seeing her run her hands through Judds hair and whispering to him. I walk outside.

Her backyard is such a wonderland. I'm thankful for her letting me have the halloween party in this heaven. I sit down on one of the chairs she has in her backyard.

"Hey I'm back." She sits down. "So did you have anything you wanted to talk about specifically."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

10.8K 507 25
After years apart, Kid is reunited with you, his first love since childhood. You flaunt yourself in front of him, reminding him of why he wanted you...
110K 3.1K 35
"Stay. Away. From. Them." Travis states in the most serious tone he could muster up. Pointing to a brown haired male and another taller boy standing...
875K 21.8K 25
He's a Goodie-Goodie, And He's a Dirty Rich Boy. He volunteers at soup kitchens, He's never worked a day in his life. He would rather spend time with...
210 55 14
A complicated story of mine.. uh- so the characters here are real people, real personality (almost) and they are dating in real life but sadly it's l...