Feel Real

By nxahblxck

Josh Spohr is in a band called Tear Out the Heart and is a senior in high school. He goes to a basketball gam... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five: Prom
Six: graduation (smut)
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Twelve (continued) (smut)
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen (cont.)
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine

Seventeen

33 0 0
By nxahblxck

Ara is now my roommate. Some may think we're rushing with how we've known each other for a couple months and how we've been together for a week. From what I've seen and from several people telling me she is a very responsible, respectful, hard-working woman. I am grateful to have her in my life. She's taught and is teaching me a lot, has appropriately put me in my place when I've needed it, she's a healthy person to be around.

Today is the livestream of Sleep off of Vol. 1. She's meeting John and Meredith for the first time. They're both really impressed and happy that the barriers have been brought down enough to let her in my life and to let her love me. We've to go to John's since, at the moment, we're recording everything in his basement. Vol. 3 was recorded in his basement.

Ara and I pulled up to John's to see Meredith and John chilling outside, talking as he smoked a joint. "They're great people, Ara. They are two of my bestest friends. Relax and be yourself babe. You'll like 'em." I assured her as I parked the car, sensing her nervousness. "Do some deep breaths with me, okay?" I gently coaxed her. Ara looked up at me and nodded. We did a few slow, deep breaths together. I held onto her hand, looked into her eyes as I helped her. The hand-holding and eye-contact is an assurance thing I do for her that I decided to do when I help her. After the rape, having someone help her like this is crucial. "Ready?" I softly asked, running my fingers thru her soft, half black and purple hair. Ara gave me a kiss on the forehead before calmly replying with a smile "I'm ready." We got out of the car and walked up to John and Meredith. "There she is! Oh my goodness you are adorable, Ara!" Meredith gleamed. I kinda blushed how she's geeking over my girlfriend. Meredith is the sweetheart friend everyone needs. "Nice to finally meet you dude! Heard so much about you and it's great to finally meet ya!" John is stoked to meet her. "It's great to finally meet you guys! And thank you guys for recruiting me for this livestream. I'm stoked to do this." Ara joyfully retorts with a stunning smile. "Hey it was his idea. He's been braggin' about ya." John told Ara. I blushed a little more, trying to hide it. Ara caught it and giggled, "Oh so you've been braggin' about me huh?" She playfully teased. I smiled, "Nope. Not at all." I teased back. "So y'all ready?" Meredith asks us. Ara, John, and I all said yes and the four of us headed in and started tuning and prepping for the livestream. "How would you feel about doing Devil's Door and Crippling Form after Sleep, Ara?" John asks her while tuning the bass. He plays bass. I looked up from tuning my 7-string to see Ara's priceless reaction. "Fuck yeah dude. I'm down." She replied happily. I forgot she has a good work ethic and professionalism so I didn't get to see the cute priceless reaction I wanted to see. That's another thing I absolutely love about her: her work ethic and professionalism. "It's gonna be badass to hear y'alls vocals together." Meredith excitedly chimes in as she was tuning her drums. "Ara is a beast. She may be tiny. Y'all just wait." I laughed when I called her tiny. "Oh yeah she is shorter than me." Meredith laughed. "Midget." John teased her. "Goddamn you Ryan." Ara giggled. We finished up tuning and got the camera set up for the livestream. Ara was at the piano on my right side not too far from me, John was to my left between me and Meredith with her being in the corner a bit. "Hey guys! We've decided to go live to do a few songs for y'all to entertain you between releases. Joining us is Ara, the former  front-woman of Nemesis." Meredith warmly starts the livestream. She's the mastermind and powerhouse of VCTMS. She is a genius. "Hey guys! Can't wait to jam with these great people." Ara warmly chimed. I'm stoked to jam with my girlfriend like this. "We are starting with Sleep. Then doing Devil's Door and Crippling Form. If y'all would want another song or two performed please comment what we should do. Now, onto Sleep." Meredith ends the introduction. We all quick looked at each other to give the collective go. I kinda half-smiled at Ara. Ara blushed a tiny bit. I only started playing since the first 40 seconds or so is only me. I could kinda see Ara subtly admiring me; only I can tell she's admiring me. How she's subtle about it is something only I can pick up on with knowing her body language and such. Ara, John (on bass), and Meredith then came in to play their parts. This is really cool. Jamming with my best friends and my girlfriend. At the corner of my eye I can see Ara feeling the music note by note as she plays. She's a queen with music. John and Meredith admired her passion with how she gets so into it. Sleep was so nice to cover; all four of us vibe so well and it's such a peaceful song to play in all honesty. Now we're doing Devil's Door. Ara, John and I got up to do this song. Kinda giving the people a virtual concert.
John is staying on bass for this and Crippling Form. These songs are gonna be so fun to do with her. Ara looked back at Meredith and John to cue em on readiness. Ara subtly looked at me with excitement and blew me a kiss that I gladly returned as hidden as possible. Ara and I don't want too much publicity on our relationship.
"I'm better off hanging from that ceiling" Ara belted out, jumping to the beat as John, Meredith, and I started Devil's Door. John and I are jumping around, spinning like we usually do during performances. On my parts where I do my backup vocals Ara and I would scream our parts into her mic. Honestly it was really cute and a little intimidating. Never have I ever seen a woman go so demonic in my face. For a good thing. John and Meredith looked a bit impressed how she adds more energy and power during breakdowns. When this girl feels music she feels it.
Leading up to Aiden's solo towards the end I cued John and Meredith to prepare for her gutturals. Typical show stance habits John and I backed up and looked down during the instrumental bridge as she did Aiden's part.

"And I've done all that I could but I can't resist hopelessness" she growled, starting with a power stance while slowly bending backwards til the last line of the verse "and grind my teeth till my mouth stays closed" when John, Ara and I headbanged in sync to the breakdown.

This is one of the most unique, fun experiences a musician could ever have with their significant other. Dating another musician is more risky and tricky, though. With how professional Ara is and how she's able to separate our personal life in settings regarding band stuff, we're good.

After Devil's Door, us three VCTMS members looked at Ara in such awe. Especially me. She's a fucking beast and I'm grateful as all hell to wake up to her every morning. "Jesus Christ girl!" Meredith laughed. Ara shrugged and laughed a little bit, "What?" "I wasn't expecting that out of you. You are DEFINITELY going to be on a feature." John immediately  told her in awe. Ara lit up brighter than the sun before quick shaking it off. Shit, I even lit up too! My girlfriend is a vocal feature for VCTMS! "Thank you guys so much!" Ara warmly thanked us. "Hey no need to thank us. You got wicked talent and it needs to get out there even more." I replied warmly to her, rustling her hair. She gleamed and blushed a tiny bit. We went on to do Crippling Form; with her on vocals. She went just as hard, if not harder, as she did during Devil's Door. While playing and going hard myself, I admired her. How she pours her heart into performing; how she unleashes her demons into vocals; how she feels music differently than others. It's a magnificent sight to see. Ara is one of the best in the game and I'm not just saying that because she's my girlfriend. This girl truly delivers pure demonic shit.
When we finished Crippling Form, Meredith and John kinda stared at her again in disbelief. "Girl how the fuck are you this good?" John asked her. "Yoga and meditation. Doing those has significantly improved my breathing." Ara replied before taking a swig of water. "I've been coaching her on what I know is right even though I don't do it right." I laughed while putting my guitar away. "You need so much recognition Ara. You are a game changer. So if any of y'all in the Chicago area are in need for a beatdown/hardcore vocalist, I definitely suggest Ara. This chick is insane!" Meredith announced to the livestream. "Thank you guys for watching. It was amazing for having Ara join us!" I thanked the viewers and kinda lowkey flirting with Ara. "It was a lot of fun. Thank you guys for the opportunity, too!" Ara thanked, smiling and blushing a little bit. Her accent is more noticeable than when I first met her. Probably because I live with her and hear her angelic Slovakian voice. We concluded the livestream. "Now onto discussing the feature with this queen." I proudly cooed, stroking her cheek as we sat next to each other on the couch in the studio. I placed her in my lap and closely held her to my chest. Bad idea since she's wearing fishnets and a short skater skirt; it drives me crazy.  I want to be in her so bad. "What's your favourite drop tuning, babe?" I asked her, oh so slightly pressing myself against her. Subtly grinding against me, she happily responded with "Drop G sharp." "That's a good one, Ara. Also I gotta go y'all. Something came up. Nice seeing y'all and meeting you Ara!" Meredith said politely before quick getting her stuff packed and quick leaving before we could say anything. "Drop G sharp is a very good one. You know your shit, girl." John told her. I'm still pressing myself against her pussy and grinding. "I have good music knowLEDGE!" Ara replied back to John, moaning at the end of her sentence because I thrusted roughly. "I think we need to go." Ara giggled. "Ryan, you are one helluva lucky dude. You really got lucky." John encouraged me. Ara got off my lap, lifting up her skirt. Damn she's only wearing fishnets and a thong under her skirt? Oh my god my dirty slut drives me fucking crazy. "Damn baby I'm lucky." I say proudly, rubbing and roughly grabbing her thicc ass then giving her one insanely hard spank. She loves it til her ass is red from painful spanking. "Daddy!" She loudly moaned out, then, with an insanely hot grin and tone of voice finishes with, "You own me. I mean, John is missing out." She teased John by playing with her massive tits. "Damn girl you are hot!" John geeked. I got an idea that's making me grin, "Ara, it's up to you if you're down for this. Is it okay if I show him your gorgeous pussy and your sexy, massive pierced tits?" I whispered in her ear. She smirked and winked at me, nodding. I pulled her close to me by her hair; receiving a hot moan; lifted her right leg up on the coffee table. I bit and kissed Ara's neck, "You absolutely sure you want to do this?" I whispered in her ear before leaving hickeys on her neck. "Yes daddy." She whispered back, grinning. I roughly moved up her skirt, tore her thong and spread her pussy open. "You are such a bad little whore and I love it." I growled softly against her neck. Ara grinned seductively at me then John. "Oh my god dude you are seriously one helluva lucky dude." He geeked. "Oh I know I am." I laughed seductively, teasing her pussy by gently rubbing her clit once; making her quick moan. "Damn I've never seen a girl so wet." John geeked. Ara subtly motioned for me to whisper "May I ask if he wants to feel it?" I growled and grinned, "You want to get used tonight?" "Maybe, daddy. Might let him have some fun then you and I go home and do our thing." I pressed my bulge against her massive ass and growled "Good girl. Now lay down on the table for him to taste you." Ara grinned at me as I let go of her so she could obey. I sat down on the couch, watching Ara slowly strip for John. He sat in awe, "Bro you're gonna let me tap this?" He asks in disbelief as she slowly strutted to him, "Let her actions answer that question. She's a dirty bitch tonight." I boasted. Ara stood in front of John, running her hands slowly all over her body. God I'm lucky to have such a nasty slut. "Good girl, Ara. Keep going. Obey daddy." I encouraged. Ara leaned forward to John, gently putting her fingers under his chin, "You get to have fun with me." She says softly and seductively, looking lustful. "Good babygirl." I encouraged. John looked at me, "You absolutely sure dude?" He asks. "She and I are both okay with this. Just don't cum in her." I assured him. John caressed her cheek, admiring her then slapped her hard and pinned her down on the table, "I want you so bad, master!" She begged John with a grin when he slapped her. Fuck she's hot! "You're such a nasty bitch." I growled at her, leaning to kinda slap her clit. "I love you daddy." She growled at me. "I love you too babygirl." I replied passionately with seduction. John rubbed her pussy and slowly traced his fingers up and down to play with her wetness. "Oh yeah!" She moaned softly, her body quivering with pleasure. Oh my god she's sexy. John and I seductively laughed at her quivering. I was a bit off to the side of the table to play with her tits. "You're gonna be a cum dumpster today." I growled in her ear. She grinned, "I love being a cumslut, daddy." She seductively replied, playing with her gigantic tits. I slapped her, "Damn right you do." I growled with intense seduction. John started to eat her out ferociously. Ara was writhing, quivering, squirming and shrieking from pleasure.  Watching her like this is so fucking hot. "You're such a good little bitch." I growled at her, caressing her cheek then slapping her. She grinned when I slapped her. Ara is so fucking hot right now: laying on the table at John's place; he's devouring her gorgeous cunt; she and I holding hands, kinda pinning her down at the same time. She made eye contact with me; looking so passionate, lustful and incredibly lovestruck. She has me in a lovestruck trance, too. "Is it okay if I ask him to fuck me?" She managed to subtly ask me. "Do it, babygirl." I reply softly yet with so much passion. "John, fuck me. When you know you're about to cum, throat fuck me til you cum." Ara begs him, still not breaking our gaze. "Y'all sure?" He asks excitedly, slapping her pussy. She groaned loudly, "We talked about it, Master." She replied to him. I caressed her left cheek, "Good girl." I whisper passionately to her with a grin. All of a sudden she gripped onto my right hand, arched her back and screamed from pleasure. "Good girl. Take this dick." John growled down at her. Smiling down at her as I'm caressing her cheek and holding her hand while in this trance, she is struggling to only moan softly. She's doing good but my god sometimes she would accidentally let out a hot whimper. She tries to keep quiet during these bonding moments; when we fuck we just about always have these passionate moments. "You and I may be letting you get used this one time but you will always be my dirty bitch." I whisper seductively to her. "I love you so much, daddy." She softly whimpered. Gazing even more so passionately and lovestruck into her beautiful soul, I kissed the top of her hand; "I'm so madly in love with everything about you, Ara." I reply back softly. She smiled at me then kissed me deeply, then asking me "Is it okay if I let him have at me?" Ara struggled to quietly ask me. "Fuck her harder. Have fun with her." I told him, letting go of her hand and sitting back to watch her get destroyed. Ara grinned lustfully when I watched her. "C'mon dirty girl take this dick. You have such a tight pussy." John growled at her as she was now screaming and writhing from pleasure. "Cum, Ara. Be a good girl and obey." I demanded her. "You better squirt, little girl." I demanded once again, roughly grabbing her hot face and slapping her. I'm so close to cumming and I haven't even touched myself yet. She's gonna get it good from me later when we're home. "Who's daddy's little bitch?" I growled softly at her. "I'm daddy's little bitch!" She shrieked, grinning as she held her legs completely back. "Good girl." I purred against her neck. "Holy fuck Ara!" John moaned at her flexibility, speeding up and just absolutely roughly destroying her. "I know you're close, babygirl. Let it out." I whispered against her neck while rubbing her clit. "Fuck! I'm gonna cum!!" Ara shrieked, propping herself up on her elbows, putting her hand on mine that was playing with her clit. "Fuck!" Ara whimpered as her body quivered more, getting closer. "Cum for your daddy and master." I demanded once again. John kept destroying her, deeper and deeper, "Take it, dirty slut! You better fucking cum on me!" He ordered her. Ara clenched onto the table, arched her back then bucked her hips up and squirted all over. John and I laughed in awe of how much she came and how sensitive she is. "Now, your pretty little whoreface is going to get face fucked." I seductively whispered in her ear, placing gentle kisses down her neck. "I'm ready for it." She eagerly begged John. "Good girl." I growled. John sat back on the loveseat and had her get in front of him. "Get ready for the best head of your life." I laughed to John. "Oh really?" He smirked at her, stroking her cheek as she so innocently looked up at him. I'm lucky to have such a good girl like Ara. "Yes, master." She innocently replied while taking his dick in her hands and grinning innocently up at him. "After tonight your little throat will be destroyed." I growled at her, spanking her ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 334 12
Dokyeom is madly in love with Joshua but Joshua really hates Dokyeom. They ended up being roommates Joshua Hong a sassy 3rd year student who meets Le...
1K 86 18
A new girl in school makes friends and finds a student who cant speack and soon falls in love with her.
8.7K 203 26
(Y/n) (L/n) a highschool student starting her 3rd year falls in love with the new student.Rest u find it out yourself ;)
1.3K 42 10
When the cold school heartthrob fell in love with a nerd, not knowing she's a......