Re: His Shadow

By Yel_lue04

Every time you look at me, it's as if you were looking at someone else. I just want to remind you... I'm no... More

#1: Imprinted
#2: Meet Me in the Middle
#3: Medicine Allergic
#4:Incident At Punk Hazard
#5: Coastline
#6: Chain And Prisoned
#7: The Land of Love, Passion and Toys
#8: Perpetual Eternal Surgery
#9: People die, eventually
#10: A Birdcage
#11: Morning, it comes
#12: Permission to live
#13: Path You'd Follow
#14: A Place of Hello's and Thank You
#15: Exploring Alone
#16: Sacrifice for a Secret
#17: The Nameless One
#18: A Celestial Dragon
#19: Downpour In A Sunny Day
#20: Temporary Memento
#21: The Silence is Fine
#22: Alliance on the Move
#23: Payback Time
#24: Disobedience To The Law
#25: Laboratory Story
#27: Yesterday's Recall
#28: We're Not Heroes
#29: The Subtle Moments
#30: One, Two...Three
#31: Promises are to be Fulfilled
#32: Whispers of the Wind
#33: The Person We've Become
#34: Unfamiliar Feeling
#35: Missing Parts
#36: Tiring Conversation
#37: Courage I Dreaded For
#38: Come Back Alive
#39: Behind His Shadows
#40: On Your Own
#41: The Paths We Follow
#42: A Usual Day in The Submarine
#43: Red
#44: Who Lives, Who Dies
#45: His Shadow (END)

#26: The Girl Who Waited

272 11 0
By Yel_lue04

Somewhere in the New World 

"I see. It's the time of that year", Sanji read the newspaper. 

"Woah! There's quite a lot of familiar faces here", Nami said when she scanned it. "Oh, the princess is all here", Nami was referring to Shiraishi, Vivi, and Rebbeca. Sanji cut out their faces. Chopper also cut Doctorine's photo. 

There's a new poster of Sanji and Luffy. 

"Hey! Don't cut it yet. I haven't read all", Nami scolded the two. 

She read the remains. 

Marygeois is conducting a meeting of all the nation. It'll be a week of debate for the betterment of the World.  

The last remaining of the House Ymir is still missing. 

Time Skip...

Land of Wano- Abandoned Village

A little girl is running towards the river. She filled her stomach with water in order to quench her hunger. "This is not how a samurai should be. It's a disgrace!", she pounded on her stomach. This is a land where people don't eat decent meals. 

"You shouldn't drink that, little girl", someone's voice called out to her but it's already late. The poison already entered her body. Shocked by the appearance of a new face, Tama- a villager from Wano- fainted. 

She carried the girl and ran towards the village. 

"Che-"

"Luf-"

"Another outlander?", Mr. Longnose sighed. His eyes widened as he saw Tama in Seri's arms. "She drank the water from the river", Seri explained. "That's not good. The water from the river is contaminated with the factory Kaido is running", Mr. Longnose explained. "Does she know about it as well?", Seri asked. "We all do. She must be so hungry to drink in the river", Mr. Longnose glared at Luffy. The captain of the ship explained that Tama fed him with the rice that Mr. Longnose bought for her. She hasn't eaten for a long time. 

"By the way, Cherry. Why are you alone?", Luffy asked looking at Seri who was wearing a white and pink kimono. 

"I'll explain later but I think we need to bring her to a doctor. Also, let me see if I could find some herbs along the way", Seri held unto Tama's burning forehead. She's starting to sweat.

"Old man, where's the nearest doctor here? Also, where can we get food?", Luffy asked. Mr. Longnose explained how desolate the place is. He also lends Luffy a kimono in order not to look like an outsider. Luffy assisted Seri to climb the lion-dog-like creature.

They rode the huge dog with Luffy carrying Tama on his back.

"She cooked the rice for me", Luffy said with guilt. Seri saw big drops of sweat on her forehead. "We need to bring her to Law-san or not...", Seri sighed. 

"Right. You were with Zoro and the rest", Luffy was excited to hear from them. "The thing is", Seri paused and looked sighed. "On our way heading back to the town, I kind of tripped and fell on a cliff", Seri covered her face. "First, you fell in a ship. Now you fell on a cliff. What's next, Cherry", Luffy laughed. 

Flashback

On the Way to Wano

"We'll be pushing through against the current", Zoro crossed his arms while watching from the observation room. 

"Wah, those are huge fish", Seri's eyes widened. "Since when were you here?", Zoro sighed."Captain, these samurais said that Wano is above this waterfall", Shachi and Penguin informed using den den mushi. They're operating from the basement. "Captain!!!", they screamed through the snail. 

"You need to go down", Trafalgar instructed. "Uhm", Seri opened the door and got wet by the strong splashes of waves. Trafalgar closed the door right away. "Stay here", he grunted in irritation. "Zoro-ya, make sure you both will not be separated from us", Trafalgar glared at him. "Yeah yeah", he nodded lazily. Trafalgar marched out and went down the basement to give the boys instruction. 

Land of Wano

Somewhere near the shore

"It's freshwater", Bepo was about to drink but Kinemon stopped him. 

"Your country is truly strange, Momo-Kun", Seri commented. 

"I'm so glad you're here as well", Momo ran to her and jumped to her chest. 

"Hard", he commented. Robin chuckled. 

"Listen, the water here is dangerous. You should not be tempted to drink from the river", Kinemon explained. 

Trafalgar instructed his crew on who will stay and go with him inside the country. 

"Okay. Gather around. I'll be giving you clothes accordingly. Each of you will have a task to fulfill", Kinemon explained the plan. Raizo and Kanjuro went on their own. 

"Oh, Seri-chan!!! You look dazzling", Shachi and Penguin twirled around her. She was wearing a white and pink kimono. "Robin will become a geisha. Having you inside the Flower Village might catch too much attention. There's a tea house near Okobore town. You'd be working there for a while", Kinemon looked at Seri and had a nosebleed. "We'll be staying in the Castle", Kinemon ended. 

They went up the mountain. 

"Robin-san, are you going to be fine? It's a geisha house", Seri asked worriedly. "No worries. I'm strong", Robin assured. "How about you? Are you going to be fine? Tra-guy and the rest will be watching from afar. They'll not enter the town with you", Robin recalled Seri's task. "No worries. I feel nervous but excited at the same time", she replied. "I see. Let's make the best of our time here, then", Robin smiled. 

Ruin of the Castle

They gasped as soon as they saw graves prepared for the samurai they have been with. "Are you a ghost?!",Ussop shouted.  "The truth is..", Momo held into Seri's hand. 

After revealing the truth about them, they all prepared for their task. 

Seri was also headed down. "Are you going to alright?", Trafalgar asked. Seri turn around and saw Trafalgar in his black kimono. "You look amazing in your Kimono. Law-san", Seri commented innocently. Trafalgar was taken back and cleared his throat. Not wanting to lose his image, he just nodded. "Remember this, if any of that villager would ask about your life, you're permitted to lie", Trafalgar was worried that her innocent mind will sell them out. "Okay", she gave an ok sign she learned from Ace. 

She started walking away. "By the way, Law-san. Do you find me attractive now?", Seri asked. Trafalgar had veins popping from his head. "Who put that thought in your mind?", he knew someone was pulling the string. Penguin and Shachi gasped and the bush where they were hiding moved. "You need to answer her, Captain!", the two crossed their arms demanding their Captain to say something. "Oh, Law-san. Can you please tie my hair again", Seri handed the red ribbon to the lad. Penguin and Shachi fainted with excitement. Trafalgar gently combs her hair with his fingers. "Where's your hairpin?", Trafalgar asked. "Here", Seri gave it. Trafalgar made a bun and stick the hairpin. "It feels fresh with my haired tied", Seri faced Trafalgar who had a straight face. "I'll learn it as well. I can't bother you all the time to tie my hair", Seri smiled and gave his farewell. 

"If you're worried about her, why don't you just follow her?", Shachi teased. "Ah~ I wonder if she'll be alright? The sweet princess is leaving", Penguin whined. "Go get me something to cover my head", Trafalgar ordered the two. 

Present

His laugh woke up Otama. 

"Oh, she's already awake", Seri smiled. Otama's eyes turned teary and remembered what Luffy told him about her hero, Ace. 

"You're such a liar. Luffy-san!!!", she punched him on the head. 

"Stop punching although they don't hurt. But stop it", Luffy whined. 

"You don't know how kind he is", Tama continued lecturing on how casually Luffy could say that Ace died casually. Tama spent the longest with Ace who just gave them their food and helped them create hats. She started to cough again. "Tama-chan, please don't talk more. You need to rest", Seri patted her back. 

"I won't accept it. How can you say that he died? He said he'll come back and take me with him if I become a female ninja. He said he'll come when he's stronger", she said with tears still falling from her eyes. 

"Tama, he won't come back", Luffy said in a serious tone. 

Seri looked at him and suddenly felt a familiar feeling. 

Chapter end. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 10.7K 32
| SLOWLY EDITING | | THE SEQUEL HAS BEEN RELEASED: Prologue + Chapters 1-6) This book has a few grammatical errors but read if you please. It is said...
23.1K 652 23
Monkey D Luffy is the new Pirate King and the whole One Piece world is going through change. You were safed out of slavery by the Heart Pirates from...