Samurai |BNHA|

By akatsukislut

Book II of Heroes Don't Exist "It's as they say, you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself b... More

Disclaimer
Trailer
Susanoo Storage
Bonus Chapter
I'm Fine! [1]
Cant We All Just Get Along [2]
I promise [3]
In due Time [4]
A date [5]
No...[6]
Story Time [7]
Heroes Come Home [8]
Erina[9]
Past-tense [10]
Apocalypse [11]
Ronin [12]
Dread [13]
Meeting [14]
Hero you Deserve [15]
Yakuza Raid [16]
First Step into Darkness [17]
Fucked up big time [18]
Soul Snare [19]
Gomen, Izanami [20]
Revelation [21]
Bring her Back... [22]
Shoto & Bakugou Vs Izanami [23]
Stage 4: HeartBreak [24]
Madness [25]
Villain [26]
Welcome to the Darkside [27]
Aftermath [28]
School Festival [29]
A Promise [30]
What I deserve [31]
Cutting Ties [32]
Endeavor [33]
Flaming trash [34]
A mission [35]
Suicide Forest [36]
Ronin vs She-Devil [38]
What the fuck is going on?! [39]
Crossover [40]
Parallel Worlds [41]
Farewell [42]
Mission: JailBreak [43]
Yep thats me [44]
All for One [45]
Confrontation [46]
Return [47]
Murderer! [48]
Seppuku [49]
Tell me [50]
Trial [51]
You... [52]
Civil War [53]
Purgatory [54]
Todoroki brothers [55]
A mothers love...[56]
You've come far...[57]
Susanoo Smash [58]
Not Ok [59]
The End [60]
Time Skip
Time Skip II

Kirishima? [37]

2.4K 150 68
By akatsukislut

||

"Ugh, where is this stupid hatch!" I snapped as it was the next day and we had still yet to find the hatch to this facility.

"Why don't you just let me do the navigating?" Dabi offered but I held the map out of arms reach, giving him a lethal glare. "No, there's no point." I hissed. Turning my back to him, I continued walked forward, switching my glare to the map. "The entrance should be right-" I release a surprised shriek as the ground underneath me disappears. Thankfully, the fall wasn't but a few feet. I massaged my sore ass, and looked around to see I was in a hallway with dull lit lamps on the wall.

"You alive down there?" Dabi peeked his head over the hole I had fell through.

I rolled my eyes and pushed myself up, dusting my attire off. "Yeah, I think I found the entrance."

"Finally." He grumbled and I stepped aside to let him land next to me. "Alright then, let's find this Wraith chick. If the power is on down here, then someone must be here or at-least close by."

I nodded silently and we looked both ways before shrugging and walking to the left down the hall. It took us a minute but we also reached a large laboratory area of sorts. The room was composed of two areas. One area had a bunch of medical computers and equivalent, along with a weird trolley that had a bunch of knives that were stained with what looked like dried blood. The fourth wall consisted of a transparent door separating us from the other room and a heavy duty chair with straps.

"Over a century ago, my master had a special project in mind but unfortunately the test subject did not survive and things did not go according to plan. The facility brings back unpleasant memories. Fortunately, he later had the luxury of encountering your father whom then met your mother and thus the great Ronin was born."

"I wonder what they were testing down here."

"Beats me." Dabi retorted, spinning around and exiting the room.

I rolled my eyes and let him do his own exploring whilst I walked around the room.
Coming to a stop in front  of one of the old computers, I reached out and turned it on. Surprisingly, it flickered on which made me jolt
away, staring at the screen as if it were some alien. After a few seconds, I approached the technology but my shoulder slumped upon seeing the login prompt. Yeah, I'm not gonna be able to figure that out. I sweat dropped and I looked around some more before I found an old discarded voice recorder. Picking the recorder up, I clicked play and my brows furrowed as a voice began talking.

"My name is Kyudai Garaki, and I am the lead doctor or this operation....Operation Nomu. This marks day one."

My brows furrowed as I walked out of the room in search of Dabi whilst listening to the recording. "The subject seems to be responding well to the treatment so far. A copy of the regeneration quirk has been given and we hope to start regeneration testing soon."

I continued listening to the recordings, as the days got longer and longer the recordings got more eery.

"Day 567: the subject now has a total of 3 abilities now, super enhanced speed, super enhanced strength, and extreme super enhanced regeneration. Due to... extreme testing, the subjects regeneration has surpassed our expectations. Mutilation and dismemberment are now no longer a factor. We have yet to test beheading but it will be a while before we execute that testing. However, the subjects vitals are good but her mental state requires further observation. We hope to test run the subject soon."

I kept going, barely paying attention to where my feet were guiding me. "Day...day 600: the test run was a failure. The subject lost complete control and half the staff is gone...I severely underestimated the subject. I don't know what the master will do but one things for certain is that we can not control this thing. Despite his affection for the girl she is no longer human. He should've never allowed her to undergo the operation, she's only 7. After the fight,, Hana became crippled and Asuna...Asuna was lost. I thought that the operation would help return little Hana's and help the master avenge his wife but it did worse....it created a monster. I...I don't see any ounce of Hana when I look into the subjects eyes. Hana is gone...this was a mistake..."

I tuned back into reality at the sound of footsteps and I paused the recording to see Dabi. "I found something." 

I raised a brow but followed him nonetheless deeper into the facility where we passed a bunch of empty cells to another long hallway except there was a large heavy duty metal door at the end of the corridor. Coming to a stop in front of the door, me and Dabi glanced at each other apprehensively.

"What if there's something in there..." I uttered.

"Shigaraki said this place has been abandoned for more than a century. Whatever was in there is probably dead by now."

"Fine, then you open it." I hissed causing home to roll his eyes and step forward. After a few seconds, he sweat-dropped, "I don't know how. It will take forever for my flames to melt the metal."

"Oh for Kami's sake." I rolled my eyes and activated first stage or Susanoo. "Step back." I warned.

After a few good knocks, the door busted off it's hinges and fell down, causing the facility to quake from its impact. The room inside was large but very dark which caused Dabi to light ignite his hand with his flames. It took us a while until the loud crunch or something he stepped on caught our attention. He immediately stepped off of it and we stared in confusion and shock at a pile of bones and a skull. Near the bones was a large chain that connected to the floor.

"Now this is interesting." Dabi commented; crouching down to get a closer look. His eyes narrowed at the multiple scratch marks indented into the ground around the corpse. "It almost looks like they were trying to escape?"

My own eyes narrowed at his deductions.
Unconsciously, I raised the recorder and pressed play.

"Day 965...it's been two weeks and he's come to a final decision. The subject shall be put down...Because of the subjects regeneration, regular methods are futile. It has been a year  and the subject has finally succumbed to starvation and dehydration. January 30th marks the day of the death of the subject, Hana T-...the child of" The recording cracked out.

Wait that's the day I was born...

"I wonder who were the parents...." Dabi remarked in slight shock whilst I was still speechless.

"How could they do that to a child..." I whispered thinking about what the recording had said prior.

"The same reason your father did what he did to you." A new voice spoke up causing me to summon my katana in defense, spinning around to look at the intruder.

"Who the hell are you." I hissed.

"I'm assuming your Wraith." Dabi exclaimed calmly, his blue flames licking his skin, ready for combat. However the woman didn't answer, instead she stepped into the light and I stiffened at her appearance. She wore a dark cloak with a hood that hid most of her body except her face that was also covered with a strange mask. A mask that was exactly the same as mine. What the...

"You've come far, Izanami."

I tensed at the phrase and took a step forward in the way. "Who are you." I demanded but my brows furrow as she suddenly disappears. "Behind us!" I warn. My intuition tells me to turn around and I strike out with my katana but the woman diverts my weapon. Her hand shoots out gripping mine and Dabi's shoulder harshly.

"Dimension X02."

A bright flash of light blinds us and next thing we know we're laying on the floor groggily. "I think I'm a puke." Dabi grumbled but the sound of receding footsteps made up look up to see the mysterious woman taking off out of the room. "Shit!" I cursed forcing myself up. Me and Dabi cast each other weary looks and we immediately went to chase after her but I halted at the entrance noticing that something was out of place. I looked over my shoulder and realized the bones that were on the ground before were gone. The bones...did she take them?

I shook my head and activated my first stage, and turned heel to catch up with Dabi. We were now running through the forest, chasing a glimpse of Wraiths cloak.

"HANA! MS. JOKE!" A loud familiar voice made my brows furrow in confusion as we seemed to be heading straight toward the direction it came from. Finally breaking the tree line we had seen the woman cross, we came to a halt a few feet from a spiked red haired male.

"You..." The boy whispered in fear upon seeing us.

"Kirishima...what are you doing here..." I unconsciously spoke up masking my concern. If he's here, are the others here? How the hell did they find us?

"Does it really matter why he's here? If he's here then that means those other pesky U.A kids are here and the last thing we need is him running back to them and tattletelling." Dabi grumbled causing my former classmate to turn rigid as tension seeped onto the air. Immediately, I became cautious and snapped my head in the black haired males direction.
I was in no position to fight class A with the state my weapon skills were in right now. I was average at best with my blades and the last thing I needed was to go crazy with Susanoo and become blind for half a day. I released an internal groan at our predicament and knew this day was definitely gonna go to shit.

For fucks sake.

"Dabi, dont. Just leave him, he's not dumb enough to stand up to two league members by himself. We can't risk nearly getting caught again." I warned but Dabi ignored me and took a step forward, his blue flames now licking his skin and lighting up the area.

"Come on Ronin, there's gotta be a reason why he's here. My best bet is they're probably protecting her which means he might no where she is. Besides, even if the heroes come looking for him, I imagine it will be hard to find ashes."

||
~Author-sama
Decided to drop this chapter early for y'all. I'm a spend some time drafting up HDE cause Hiraeths already drafted up. anyways thoughts?

For anyone's who's confused the book is having a crossover with another book of mine. You don't have to read the book to read the cross over. Just know that Hana  and Kirishima a s ms joke are from a diff dimension from a separate Bnha book of mine called Hiraeth. and izanami and dabi Are in that dimension. Wraith is a person they were looking for who sent them to Hana's dimension but now everyone's misunderstanding why they're there. The villains think that Kirishima and them are protecting wraith where as Kirishima thinks they're looking for Hana as Hana has been abducted before by the league.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 1.9K 24
BOOK THREE OF HERO OR VILLAIN TRILOGY ┈ Izuku Midoriya is a Pro-Hero. Or, he's supposed to be. He graduated from UA. He had the perfect husband, fami...
528K 16.4K 40
What happens to people that don't have quirks in a world full of quirks? What happens to the world when one quirkless person finally snaps? Well... c...
12.6K 845 27
❝ All is fair in love and war. ❞ Why didn't Midoriya Izuku never give up when everyone was against him becoming a hero? ❝ I-I love you... ❞ What was...
1.6K 99 16
In the world Izuku lived in, having super powers were totally natural. These super powers were also known as 'quirks'. Being born as one of the few q...