Jasper x Fem! Reader (NOT FIN...

By DearCher

A Jasper x Reader fan-fiction I can't say I know where this story will go...but I do hope you guys enjoy it... More

Chapter 1: The Object
Chapter 2: The Gem
Author's Note
Chapter 3: The Encounter
Chapter 4: The Name
Author's Note #2
Chapter 5: The Secret
Chapter 6: The Blossoming
100 Views!
Chapter 7: The Trip
Chapter 8: The Mother
Chapter 9: The Backstory
Chapter 10: The Breakfast
Author's Note #3
Chapter 11: The Shopping Spree
Chapter 12: The Night Out
Chapter 13: The Way Home
500 Views!
Chapter 14: The Web
Chapter 15: The Period
Chapter 16: The Lighthouse
Chapter 17: The Cave
1K Views!
Chapter 18: The Friend
Chapter 19: The Second Mom
Chapter 20: The Rainy Day
Author's Note #4
Chapter 21: The Trip - Part Two
Chapter 22: The Party Planning
Author's Note #5
Chapter 23: The Fourth of July Party
Over 5K Views!
Chapter 24: The Stepping Stone
Author's Note #6
Chapter 25: First Words
Chapter 26: A Second Kiss
Author's Note #7
Chapter 28: Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 29: Shady Storm Clouds
10K Views!
Chapter 30: Lighting Strikes
Chapter 31: Flash Flood Warning
Chapter 32: Weather Forecast: Thunderstorm
Chapter 33: Denial
Chapter 34: Pain and Guilt
Chapter 35: Anger and Bargaining
15K Views!
Chapter 36: Depression
20K Views!
Chapter 37: An Upward Turn
Chapter 38: Turkey Day
Chapter 39: Reconstruction and Working Through
Chapter 40: Acceptance and Hope
Author's Note #8 and over 30K Views!
Chapter 41: PTSD
Chapter 42: Dreams Becoming Reality
Chapter 43: Space Exploration (First Mission)
Chapter 44: Mother Knows Best
Chapter 45: Mind Games
Chapter 46: Space Exploration (Second Mission [?])
Chapter 47: Home World
Chapter 48: Visitors
Author's Note #8

Chapter 27: Three Is A Crowd

3.2K 85 19
By DearCher

Update (07/11/22): Grammatical errors were fixed.

       You hummed to the music coming from Jasper's room as you got dressed. It was Saturday, so you knew that you'd be working late, which is why you picked out a comfortable outfit. You turned, looking at yourself in the mirror as you run your fingers up through your (h/c) hair. Your outfit consisted of a pair of crocodile green cargo pants, and a white tank top with sneakers to match your shirt. You continued to hum to the song coming from the gem's room as you made your way there. "Jasper," you called, knocking on her door. She didn't answer, so you invited yourself in. The gem was lying back on her bed, her feet planted on the floor as she sang to the song. Her amber eyes were hidden behind her eyelids, and you snickered quietly, creeping up to her. Your plan was to scare her, but she opened one of her eyes, looking at you before you could do so. You groaned, crossing your arms as she sat up, chuckling. She wrapped her arms around your waist, pulling you between her thighs as she looked up at you.

        "And girl there's no need to cry, 'cause you know I'm here for ya. And girl you know when you cry, I'll wipe your tears for ya. And girl I know when you lyin', cause I can feel for ya. But girl there's no need to lie, cause I'm still here for ya. Girl, I'm still here for ya, here for ya, here for ya. Girl, I'm still here for ya, here for ya, here for ya. Girl, I'm still here for ya, I'm still here for ya, still here for ya baby," she sang, tightening her arms around your waist. You smiled, running your fingers through her hair.

        "Since when have you been into R&B?"

        "Since forever," she answered with a smirk, kissing your neck. You giggled, scrunching your face up slightly. Ever since Tuesday, you had to admit that your relationship with Jasper was slowly getting better. The gem was beginning to be a lot more affectionate, and so were you. You still hadn't told her straight-out how you felt about her, but you were pretty sure she knew based off of your actions. I'll tell her at some point just to clarify, you think, blushing softly.

        "Anyway, I only came in here to let you know that I'm about to head out," you said, pulling back from the gem to see her face.

        "Like you've done every day since Tuesday, huh," Jasper said with a smirk. You blushed, rolling your eyes as you pushed her shoulder, making her chuckle.

        "...shut up."

        "Don't be embarrassed, Shortcake," she said as she stood up, pulling you against her. You ran your hands up her stomach before wrapping your arms around her waist. "You really like the uniform, don't you?" You nodded, resting your chin on her chest as you looked up at her. Jasper grinned at you, exposing her canines.

        "Any reason why you've been wearing it lately," you asked curiously.

        "Yes."

        "Mind telling me that reason?"

        "In due time, princess," she answered, caressing your backside. You groaned, rolling your eyes.

        "You always say that..."

        "And I always tell you later, do I not?"

        "I hate when you're right...you get this look on your face—yup, that's the one," you said, laughing at the smug smirk on the orange gem's face.

        "Don't you have somewhere to be?" You sighed, allowing your arms to drop to your sides after letting go of Jasper.

        "Unfortunately, yes. I'll see you later tonight." Jasper kissed your forehead before you left out of her room, closing the door behind you. You smiled softly, jogging down the stairs to grab your purse and keys from by the door. Today looks like it's going to be a good day.

Jasper's POV

        I stretched after hearing the front door close, walking out into the hallway. My boots sounded heavy against the hardwood floor, apparently awaking Storm, who was in (y/n)'s room. The kitten bounded into the hallway after me, following me down the stairs. I went into the cabinet to grab Storm's food, pouring some into one of her bowls before going to the fridge for a bottle of water. The feline began eating immediately, causing me to chuckle. I sighed, leaning against the kitchen counter as I looked up at the ceiling. I still don't believe my army is complete just yet. Maybe a few more gems, and I'll be good. I hummed quietly at my thought, tapping the edge of the marble countertop with my claws. The kitchen was mostly silent for the next few minutes, the only sounds being the quiet crunching of Storm eating. When she had finished, she ran to my side, pouncing on my feet. I chuckled, gently nudging her with the toe of my boot. The kitten grabbed ahold of my calf with her front paws, biting at my leg before falling over, just to do it again. "Somebody wants to play," I said quietly, kneeling down to pet her. She made a noise similar to a growl, chewing on my finger as she held it between her front paws, the other two wrapped around my wrist. I chuckled, picking the feline up as I stood to my feet again. "Do you want to come with me today," I asked her, yanking gently on her tail. Her seafoam green eyes looked at me curiously as she tilted her head to the right. "I still feel like I need a few more monsters to complete my army, but I might need help catching them." Storm meowed quietly, her tail swishing from side to side as if she were listening. "If you come with me, I'll let you carry the gem," I whispered, scratching under her chin. The kitten's ears perked up, and I chuckled, setting her back on the ground. "I'll take that as a yes." I then shapeshifted into a cat, my form very similar to Storm's since I already had stripes. "It'll probably take longer since I'm walking this time, so I hope you can keep up," I said as I pushed the screen door open, walking outside. Storm followed behind me obediently as I walked out onto the sand of the beach, slipping past humans pretty much undetected. "Okay, Storm. Let's go."

(Y/n)'s POV

*time skip brought to you by 'Too Short To Ride'*

        You ran home quickly to grab your car, driving down to Funland. Mr. Smiley texted you earlier saying that it was 'urgent' and to not worry about going to the arcade. You had just closed the bookstore for the day since it was two in the afternoon, but apparently, Funland had gotten busier and busier as the sun rose higher in the sky. Mr. Smiley was the only person working there at the moment, so you were trying to hurry and help your trainer out. You jogged to the rollercoaster podium, meeting up with the older man. "Oh, thank God you're here, (y/n). Man the rollercoaster while I run to the Wack-A-Mole stand for a while." You nodded as Mr. Smiley ran off, and you took control of the rollercoaster for the time being. You exhaled, stopping the ride after a few minutes. You watched as people got off, a girl and guy that looked familiar catching your attention.

        "Amy?" The girl turned and looked at you, laughing before she leaned against your shoulder.

        "Hey, (y/n). You look cute today," Amethyst said with a chuckle. You giggled, pushing her off of you.

        "You do too. Something change," you asked jokingly, looking her body up and down. Amethyst grinned, shapeshifting back to her regular self.

        "Steven and I just wanted to get on the rollercoaster but we didn't meet the 'height requirement'," she said mockingly, using air quotes. You giggled, watching as Steven shapeshifted back as well. "So we tweaked our height a little bit."

        "That's cheating you guys," you said with a laugh, looking at the both of them. Amethyst shrugged nonchalantly, backing away from you slowly.

        "Shorty squad, out." Steven laughed, staying behind for a minute.

        "Oh! (Y/n), there's someone I want you to meet," he said excitedly, bouncing in place.

        "Who," you asked curiously, leaning against the panel lightly.

        "Come with me! I'll show you", he said, pulling on your arm, practically dragging you over to the food stands in the amusement park. You saw Amethyst standing in front of one of them, talking to someone around the same height as her. "(Y/n), this is Peridot. Peridot, this is my friend, (y/n)! She lives down the beach from me," Steven introduced, looking proud of himself. Peridot...I think I've heard Jasper mention her before. You chuckled quietly, looking down at the small gem. Her main color scheme was green, her blonde hair shaped loosely into that of a triangle. Her gem was right in the middle of her forehead, a clear visor protecting it and her big, green eyes. She's adorable, you screamed internally, holding your hand out for her to shake it.

        "It's nice to meet you, Peridot."

        "Likewise," she replied, shaking your hand gently. You giggled, turning your head sharply when you realized that people were beginning to line up in front of the rollercoaster.

        "Oh, snap! I've gotta go guys, but I'll see you soon! It was nice meeting you again, Peridot," you yelled as you ran back to the podium to allow people to get on the ride. Mr. Smiley is seriously understaffed...

Jasper's POV

*time skip brought to you by the shorty squad*

        The sun was beginning to set by the time Storm and I had found another monster to add to my army. As promised, I let her carry the gem. She seemed pretty happy to do so and hadn't dropped it once even though it was bigger than her. The feline trotted next to me, the gem in her mouth as we walked through the Beta Kindergarten; the place I was created. I stretched, groaning in satisfaction at the popping sound my shoulders made. I always had to appreciate being in my base form, even if it was only for a little while. "Compressing my size is exhausting," I said sighing, looking up at the setting sun. "If only (y/n)'s place were bigger, I wouldn't have to do so. But unfortunately that isn't the case...so I have to compress myself into this puny six-foot-eight stature," I complained as I shapeshifted into the height (y/n) and her family was used to seeing me in for a moment before relaxing back into my true form. Storm meowed loudly, grabbing my attention. I looked down at the feline to see she had put the gem down onto the ground in front of one of the makeshift cells I had made. I chuckled softly, jumping up to grab some metal from a broken injector to use for the bars. I tossed the gem into the hole, barring it up before the monster even had the chance to reform. I dusted my hands off, placing them on my hips as I looked over my army. "Pitiful," I mused as they began roaring and scratching at their cages like they usually did whenever they saw me. I rolled my eyes, allowing my fist to collide with the soft rock of the Kindergarten, making them all go quiet. I laughed, walking around with my arms behind my back to examine the monsters I had managed to capture. "I don't think I have enough...maybe a few more. What do you say, Storm," I asked, looking down at the kitten. She licked her paw, rubbing her face and ears. "I'll take that as a yes," I said softly as I chuckled, picking her up gently. "Don't worry everyone, Jasper will be back," I shouted as I walked over to the warp pad, warping to an area closer to the house so that Storm wouldn't have to walk as far. It's all coming together...

(Y/n)'s POV

        You looked back at the entrance to Funland, a worried expression adorning your face. Mr. Smiley had insisted to let you go home early, saying that you had worked a lot for the past couple of weeks and should take a small break. You had argued back with him, but he wouldn't let up. "Don't worry about it...I'll be back to help tomorrow, watch," you said to yourself, clicking the button on your car keys to unlock your doors. You climbed into the vehicle, started it up, and reversed out of the parking lot of Funland. You drove down the long road past Greg's carwash and then past the Big Donut. You pulled into your mini driveway on the beach, shutting off the car engine before getting out. You closed the driver's side door, locking your vehicle before walking up your porch stairs. You went inside, sighing softly after closing the slab of wood behind you. You opened your (e/c) eyes again, seeing Jasper walk into the house through the screen door, Storm in her arms. She looked as if she was trying to sneak back upstairs before you saw her, which made you raise an eyebrow in wonder. The kitten looked a little dirty and disheveled as if she had been in some kind of fight, and so did her mom. "Jasper, what's going on with you and Storm? Are you two okay," you asked, approaching the gem. You petted the kitten in her arms, earning a purr from the grey tabby. You then wiped a smudge of dirt from Jasper's cheek, giggling as her gem began to glow dimly, showing off the scarlet blush that was climbing up her face.

        "We just...went for a walk," she said with a shrug, putting the feline on the floor.

        "A walk, huh," you said, crossing your arms as you raised an eyebrow at her. "A walk with lions? Or monkeys?" Jasper chuckled, leaning against the kitchen counter.

        "A little bit of both." You giggled, snatching Storm from the floor before she could run off into the living room and mess up your carpet.

        "Go and get cleaned up. I'll clean up this little monster and then get us something to eat. Sound good?" Jasper hummed in agreement, bending down to kiss your cheek before disappearing up the stairs. You smiled softly, grabbing Storm's shampoo and conditioner from the cabinet before going outside with her. You sighed after filling the tin tub with warm water and a little shampoo to make bubbles. What really is going on with that gem, you think anxiously as you placed the small animal into the tub. "There's no way you two just went for a walk...where did mommy take you, huh," you asked Storm as you washed her. The kitten meowed, biting at your hand as you held her up to wash her belly. You chuckled softly, scrubbing her gently with your nails before rinsing her off and leaving her standing on the porch for a minute. You ran upstairs to grab a towel from the closet in the hallway, jogging back down to wrap Storm in the same towel. You patted her dry, carrying her upstairs in the fabric so you could use your blow drier to finish the job. You sat the kitten on your bed for a minute, walking over to your bathroom door. "Jasper! I'm coming in," you shouted, walking into the bathroom with your hand over your eyes. You felt around for the cabinet, opening it and then feeling for the blow-drier. There it is, you thought as you pulled it out, taking your hand from your eyes to stop everything else in the cabinet from crashing to the floor. You carefully untangled the cord from the other things in the cabinet, closing the doors once you got what you needed. You covered your eyes again, feeling your way out of the bathroom with the drier. You plugged it up in your room, sitting down on the floor to dry Storm. You used your fingers to rake through her fur gently, giggling to yourself when the feline purred loudly, yawning afterward.

        "She looks like she's enjoying herself," you heard Jasper's raspy voice say from behind you minutes later. You glanced up at her, noticing that she had on a black sports bra, and a towel hanging loosely around her waist. You blushed softly, averting your eyes to focus back on Storm again. "I call next," the gem shouted from the hallway as she went back into her room. You chuckled softly, turning off the blow-drier. Storm stretched, slowly walking out of your room and down the stairs. A few minutes later, Jasper came back into your room with the same sports bra on, her bottom half now covered with a pair of sweatpants. She tossed the towel she had earlier into the hamper next to you, sitting on the floor.

        "You were serious?"

        "Uh, yeah. Now hop to it doll face." You giggled, standing up to grab a brush before kneeling down behind her again. You split her damp hair into sections, throwing the parts you weren't using over her shoulders. You traced her undercut with your fingers, the hair that's grown back beginning to cover up the design.

        "So gems' hair can grow back then," you said as you began blow-drying Jasper's damp hair. She chuckled, leaning back on her hands.

        "Well yeah, but no. We can make ourselves take whatever form we desire. So if we want our hair long, it can be long. If we want it short, it can be short. I'm sure most of us just keep it the way it was when we first emerged though." You hummed quietly in understanding, moving to the next section of her hair. You brushed through it first before turning the blow drier back on, running your fingers through it as you dried it.

        "So your hair was this long when you first came out of the ground," you asked with a giggle, blushing at the groan that passed the gem's lips.

        "No, actually. It was a lot shorter than this. I had thousands of years to grow it out, so," Jasper said with a shrug, her amber eyes closing again as you massaged her scalp.

        "Jasper with short hair...cute." The gem chuckled as you started on another section, tilting her head slightly to make it easier for you.

        "Maybe I'll cut it all off at some point."

        "You better not," you said with a gasp, pinching the top of her pierced ears. Still haven't gotten used to that...

        "What? You prefer the long hair?"

        "It's just what I'm used to. But if you were to change it, I'm sure I'd like that style as well...," you said shyly, a blush covering your (s/c-t) face.

        "Adorable," Jasper said, laughing, turning around after you had finished with her hair.

        "What," you asked, pushing her bangs away from her forehead. You ran your fingers through the long, white locks again, looking over Jasper's face. You brushed your thumb across the stripe on her cheek before touching her gem gently with your fingertips.

        "You are," the gem said as she scooped you up from the floor, making you giggle. You wrapped your legs around her waist, pecking her gem. She closed her eyes briefly, biting her bottom lip before tightening her grip on you. "You're just gonna keep doing that, aren't you?"

        "Yep. Just kinda waiting for you to crack since your gem is so sensitive," you said with a smirk, brushing your thumb across the orange gemstone in the middle of her face. Jasper groaned, putting one of her hands on the back of your neck before kissing you unexpectedly. You smirked, returning the gesture. She growled when you bit down on her bottom lip gently, causing her to open her mouth. You explored the cavern with your tongue, Jasper ultimately winning the battle of dominance before pulling away a few minutes later. Her lips were slightly scarlet, her cheeks matching the shade. You were about to say something else clever, but Storm walked back into the room, meowing loudly as she circled Jasper's feet. "Baby's hungry, Jasper, put me down," you said with a giggle, resting your hands on the gem's shoulders.

        "Make that plural," she said, nuzzling your neck. You laughed, wrapping your arms around her neck.

        "Okay, well let me feed my babies," you said as she put you down.

        "Better," the gem replied as she followed you downstairs and into the kitchen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

660K 14.7K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
285K 6.7K 36
This is a Garnet x Reader. Its mostly kid friendly. Also, you are a 14 year old girl, who is human, half gem. Hope you like! ❀
77.6K 1.2K 33
Monkey D Mikasa is the older sister of Monkey D Luffy. She is helping her brother to achieve his dream (to become the king of the Pirates), to find a...