Blue Orchidéa (y)

By cosmic_librarian

What a horrible past life. Betrayal? Cheated upon? Terrible Family conflict? Beggar like life? So on and so f... More

Prologue
Second Chance
Contract
Lazy ass
CORAL
Mart
Sucess
Unique taste
Unique taste 2
Unique taste 3
Unique taste 4
Call me Eric
Date
Past Encounter #1
Her Shrine #1
Her Shrine # 2
Blasphemy
You like me!

Past encounter #2

280 14 2
By cosmic_librarian

After waking up Blue found out that they have been send to the nearest hospital, when the police arrived they were found after searching through the vicinity.

Blue was question by the police on what happened in which she told everything she knew.

The police was impressed at how calm an 11 years old answered the interrogation just after waking up in detail and also praise her bravery for saving a person life.

Blue just smile at that.

She was no samaritan nor a Pharisaical.

She didn't know why she risk her life in saving the youth either.

Maybe she saw too much in his eyes.

But the cause was not the same.

The youth was brave, very brave in fact. His unwillingness to die just like that while she was a coward and weak, wanting to suicide, taking her own life because of her unwillingness to live on.

Blue still don't know whether she is still the coward, the weaklings and decide to take her life again if her life doesn't turn for the better after taking a different course in life.

After being interrogated the police left.

The hospital they were in was the nearest from the warehouse.

Its not that high end, a small hospital with not much patient.

After the police left Blue looked at the joining hands with a complicated emotion.

The youth still didn't let go of her even in his unconcious state.

The doctor and other staff try to remove the joining hands but the youth no matter what didn't let go.

Even if the reign is lose just for a second the CU would immediately beep in an unstable life.

The doctor than stop the action of prying away the joining hands.

As a doctor he understood that after such a trauma of being kidnapped and being sorrounded by fire, seeing someone saving him subconciously developed a deep dependency as if the only resort that could save his life which in turn letting it to not let go no matter what.

It was the only life saving stroke that the body and mind acknowledge.

So,the doctor decide to take care of it after the youth woke up.

Their joining hands had many burn mark so the doctor with no other choice gauze together.

Blue doesn't have any relatives that she can rely on so she just call her two hired bodyguards to alleviate the police inquiry on calling her relatives, they must have worried sick when they don't see her return, maybe also still searching for her around the warehouse.

Poor bodyguard!

(A/n: No, don't say that she has her grandpa, remember she is still 11 years old and her relationship with her grandpa wasn't that deep at this time)

If she call her 'parent' they will also just send some house maid and the like and will not even asked whether she was fine or not, they will for sure say she was troublesome and be reprimmend like why she wasn't like their obedient daughter 'Rose'.

Blue had stay at the hospital for two days, she can discharge but the youth still didn't woke up who still clutch her hand without letting go.

Blue slighlty regret holding his hand and guide him out.

Why doesn't she just grab his arm not his palm!?

Blue felt like she was like a nanny because the youth kept having nightmare from tine to time, his breathing would haggard and he would sweat profusedly, Blue would then have to placate him like an adult with her small body.

She was not good at this thing.

She doesn't even like children much and now she has to placate a youth nightmare.

No way! She was not made for this.

The youth finally woke up after three days.

The first time he woke up he looked around the room frantically as if searching for something, like that something was his sanity stroke.

Than after looking at Blue his desperate mood calm down.

A look of relief flash past his eyes which Blue don't know whether it was an illusion because the next second his eyes was as cold as ice which Blue knew that it was his original being.

He must be a really cold and aloof person was Blue conclusion.

"You saved me"

It was not a question, it was a statement.

Before registering his sentence Blue was first distracted by his slightly raspy and magnetic voice.

Well, all women in the world have weakness for a beautiful male voice.

"Yeah,you could let go of my hand now right?"

Blue request, the first thing that came to her mind was to take her hand away as fast as possible and be able to went home!

The youth then finally notice his hand tightly clutching a small little hand. Which was covered in bandages.

Their hand bandage in a gauze together.

A complicated looked flash past his eyes which was soon covered up by a cold look.

"Hmm.... You stay with me the entire time while I was unconcious?"

Eric also know that he asked the obvious.

He just want to confirm the voice that soothe him while he was trap in his endless nightmare.

Their voice similar but he still want to hear it from the said person.

"Duh... You won't let go no matter what, the doctor said as I was the one who took you out from the fire ,so ,you still subconciously depend on me and didn't want to let go as if it was your only saving straw"

Blue grumbled.

Before Eric could speak a nurse came in to do her routine check.

Seeing the youth woke up she quickly went out to inform the doctor.

The doctor quickly came checking on the youth, questioning how he felt and the like.

Blue was too lazy to pay attention to it.

Finally their hand can be seperated.

The doctor remove the gauze, what can be seen was a marred skin, being burnt by a fire.

Blue frown, it seems she's going to have a scar from this day on.

Who would like a scar?

The youth finally let go of her hand but Blue don't know why, she thought that the youth pace of letting go was really slow.

As if a slow motion have been turned on.

After her hand was finally free Blue quickly look at her skin, examining thoroughly.

The police came again after hearing that the youth woke up.

But strangely after talking with the youth the police silently left never coming to check the situation again.

Blue could smell a fragnance of secret conspiracy.

She has live for 35 years ,so, even if she didn't understand what was going on she don't try to asked about it either.

She only want to go home.

"Doctor can I discharge and went home now?"

Blue questioned but before the doctor answered The youth opened his mouth.

"My relatives lived in other countries, until they came to pick me up can you stay with me at the hospital?, I still need to recuperate"

"My bodyguard will stay with you, I'm busy"

Blue doesn't even think twice before answering.

She saved his life, placate his troublesome nightmare, stay with him till he woke up and decide to leave one of her bodyguard to take care of him.

Blue thought what she did was enough.

The youth than slightly lower his head, pursed his lips and suddenly grab her hand opening his mouth with a sticky tone.

"Don't go alright, Please!"

Blue heart shook.

Oh my God! The beauty attack was too lethal..... No.... Blue hold yourself.... Musn't succumbed to the seduction of a beauty.

Blue had stayed with him for two days straight so she knew how devilishly handsome he is even with his sick look.

And now the lethality was directed to her.

Who in their life wouldn't appreciate beauty? And have a slight weakness for beauty? , only those facial blind and color blind will not.

"No!! "

Blue firmly denied.

The youth than suddenly pull her towards him rubbing his face on her cheek.

"Please"

Who is the adult and who is the child here?.

And just like that the beauty had captured the target.

During her staying with him the youth really like holding her in his embrace, sometimes teasing her as if an adult tease a child. But when someone came in his facial features revert back to the extreme coldness and aloofness.

The childish antics being thrown out at the window.

She didn't tell him her full name even the youth didn't tell her.

Sometimes the youth would have nightmare which Blue would placate and finally he would be able to sleep.

The youth sometimes would be very amuse by how adult like Blue would be, teasing her non stop.

Blue had stayed with him for a week, she would sometines found it strange that his parent still didn't come or ever contact him, he would also never contact them.

But she isn't too nosy to butt on people business.

Their life won't entangle anymore after they seperate their ways.

Blue was looking at her marred skin on her hand.

While she was lost in her thought 'Little feather' suddenly embrace her from behind, lifting her up from the ground.

Blue wiggle trying to get out of the hold.

"Let me go, let me go"

"No, what was you looking at?"

Litlle feather asked.

Blue felt that this Eric guy life might be complicated than she think so as a lucky charm decided to call him feather but sometimes as he act just like a child to her while she looked like like an adult who need to spoil him she silently add 'little'.

He was just like a child that need care and attention, everytime when she show her worried expression he would smile showing a happy mood, also his mood seem to went down when her attention was on other. Maybe she misconcept his mood, Blue really don't know.

At one time he would sigh and say why she wasn't his little sister. Who would want to be a childish big brother little sister.

Not her!!

He was more troublesome to handle than a child....

He was like a child that need a serious attention.

At that time Eric thought of Blue as a little sister maybe more than that but one thing was sure, it was not romantic love.

He saw her more like his light, his saviour........ A place where he subconciously depend on... Even Eric doesn't understand his feelings at that time.

"My marred skin"

Blue mumbled, while they were escaping the fire warehouse a small wood suddenly fall down hitting their joining hand but they didn't let go no matter what because if they do, with their muddle headed and semi unconcious state, they won't be able to hold each other again.

And now the wound was much serious than other wound.

Eric hearing Blue answered seem to be lost in thought.

"What do you think of getting a tattoo to hide the marred skin on your hand?"

"Tattoo" Blue mumbled.

Come to think of it Blue thought that the idea was feasible.

"Your right, I will get it as soon as I can went home"

Eric laugh pinching Blue nose.

"Your only 11 years old, would the school allowed?"

Eric thoughtfully avoid the word parent.

The fact that he hadn't seen her parent till now meant that her family issues was complicated, she only has her bodyguard around during this whole time.

He felt that they are alike in some matter and couldn't help but be close to her even more.

(A/n : my hand itch to write out Eric inner thought and not only the tid bit surface but I firmly held myself, that exclusive inner thought will be when Eric recall his past memory)

"I don't go to school, I'm homeschooled anyway"

Blue doesn't really want to divulge much of her information, sshe never plan on going to school just online school and only attending College where online wasn't available. She will skip a grade of course!, she can't follow the same routine of attending every grade with her 35 years mentality right?. Time is precious.

"I can make a tattoo for you, I have talent in that"

Eric suddenly said while Blue turn her head and looked at him suspiciously.

"I swear"

Seeing the serious look Blue believe him.

She also want to conceal the ugly marred look as soon as possible.

Remembering her haggard appearance in her last life, Blue doesn't want to experience any ugly appearance anymore or she will get a nightmare of her past life again.

Blue instruct one of the bodyguard to buy the material for making tattoo.

The tattoo machine looked really like a pen with dynamite and color holder at the side.

"ssss"

Blue hiss in pain.

Most painful area on getting a tattoo is less fat area, bony area, most nerve ending and thinniest skin.

Not to mention Blue body was only at the tender age of Eleven.

Eric could stop and dissuade from Blue thought of getting a tattoo but he don't know why he just want to leave a mark to his saviour hand. So that, that person can remember him for life.

A selfish thought.

But he can't help it.

He see Blue as a little sister but not exactly so, it was a mixture of sister and his only saviour, his subconcious dependency.

Blue adult like mentality doesn't help much either.

"Its done"

Eric said.

Blue stare in amazement at the blue orchid tattoo. Its really beautiful.

"Little feather, your tattoo talent is really great"

Eric sigh.

"I don't understand why you call me as such, I'm also older than you"

Eric tone has a trace of helplessness but also indulgence.

"I will tell you when we are going to part our ways"

Blue said mysteriously.

But Eric mood seem to suddenly gloomed up.

Blue just thought that he was gloomy at not being able to get an answer.

"Don't be so impatient, doesn't your relatives will reached tomorrow? it will be soon enough when I can tell you"

Eric suddenly looked up at Blue.

Staring intently.

"Blue, why don't you just follow me home, I will be your big brother and take good care of you. Your parent also doesn't seem to care you much"

Eric state, this time not hesitating to used the parent word in the slightest.

As an 11 years olf child who wouldn't want the care and love of adult but Eric make a miscalculation because Blue was not really an 11 years old girl.

Blue than finally understand  why Eric was suddenly gloomy, because they are going to seperate.

"Haha~ don't joke around, who would want to be your little sister?"

Blue try to joke away.

She unknowingly develop a soft spot for a childish brother-like she took care. She don't want to see him sad.

Meeting someone who could treat you with sincerity with no fake emotion are really rare, Blue had experienced that on first hand during her 35 years of life.

So, she cherish this kind of sincere feeling.

"Would you, Blue, follow me okay, please"

Eric said, not distracted by Blue joke in the slightest, he used his old trick again, rubbing his face with Blue Cheek.

This time Blue doesn't waver but frown instead.

"No"

"Please, please.... "

Eric voice becoming more sticky, more hoarse and also it became kinda...... Paranoid............

"No, Eric! Stop"

Blue bellowed pushing away Eric who rub his face incessantly on her cheek.

Seemingly waking up from his stupor Eric stop for a second and distant himself from Blue.

"Ahh... I thought I could used the beauty trap again"

Eric said his tone sounding joking as if his previous act was only a kind of joke.

Blue mood also seem to ease up a little.

Something seem not quite right with Eric when he hug her, something felt off that was why Blue bellowed, she felt a little panic, her perception skills had improved tremendously during her hagggard past life and hone it continously after being reborn as well.

But after hearing Eric joke tone Blue thought that she had some misconception but the feeling she got was quite clear.

Still Blue decide to ignore it this time for her soft spot for Eric and her cherishing of genuine brotherly care.

Soon the matter was push away at the back of her mind.

.****

Blue got a call from her grandfather that evening, she didn't go to her grandfather company for the whole week.

She had no choice but to recount the incident that happened but also said that it was her that still cannot be discharged.

Mr Sill doesn't ask questioned like are you hurt? Or Are you alright?  Which was expected.

There was a new project submit last week and have to give an affirmation tomorrow.

When Blue heard the project name, the launching of  ESOTA fashion show. Blue knew immediately that she can't miss this opportunity.

The Esota Fashion show became famous worldwide , even a game version was made..

(yuyu said: I won't explain this fashion show , it will appear again in the later chapter so at that time kk)

Blue can't miss this chance no matter what.

"I will come back tonight, Send the files to my laptop, I will look through the document and gave my answer tomorrow at 5:00 am"

"Something good?"

Mr Sill asked and Blue doesn't hide it either.

"I understand, you can state the amount of investment and see how many years we will invest"

"Umm"

Blue mumbled deciding to end the call.

But surprisingly heard Mr Sill unexpected questioned.

"Don't be so reckless next time, you might not be so lucky to survive, cherish your life first more than anything"

It sound reprimending, but Blue knew that the ever uncaring Mr Deanne Sill Beckhett seem to started to care about her.

There was a trace of sweetnest and bitternest In blue heart.

Sweet because Her grandfather finally care for her, bitter because she has to earned it rather than receiving directly like a grandfather would to a granddaughter.

That night Blue quietly left The hospital leaving a note to Eric.

It says.

Feather symbolize trust, honour, wisdom, strength, power and freedom.

I wish you to be the feather with strength, power, wisdom and Free from all shackle.

-Blue

But Blue didn't know that she was his only shackle, a chain that bind him so powerful and tight that cannot be broken like an eternal chain.

That night Eric was trap in his nightmare again. But he know that there was someone who will come, took his hand and walk him out of the nightmare.

But that night no one come, he was alone.

He wait but no one come to took his hand and walk him out of his nighgmare......

...................................................
Yuyu note:

Oh Holy mother of Jesus!!

Finally.... Blue flashback was done.... Finally...........

(let me spoil you a bit)

Eric flashback won't be this detail anymore, just some tid bids like a narration....like his feelings when he was kidnapped, his feelings when he was rescued, his feelings when his saviour leave him in his nightmare.

Anyway Check out that new novel I published <<A song for Darkness: When A Singer Transverse In A Novel>>......

Those who check out for me... Kudos to you mate!

Those who don't please check out for me!!

Don't forget to vote. Don't forget to vote. Don't forget to vote.... Important note must be said thrice.

I ask 'Lord Google' help many times on that novel, the lyrics and the song meaning..... I give credit to you Lord Google.. You are the best!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 13.1K 64
[Cover was found on Pinterest. Posted by ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Gᴀʙʀɪ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ; Story is inspired by Changing History [MHA Various X Reader] by summerblack on Quotev...
21.3K 593 22
DISCLAIMER! THIS IS THE OLD VERSION! CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FOR THE REWRITE THANK YOU :) _______________________________________________ She started ou...
284K 16.9K 110
"Sit on my lap." He commands, sliding the chair back a fraction. My mind tangles into a mess of thoughts and astonishment, "Pardon me?" He pats his k...
3K 202 26
♛𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐇𝐈 𝐑𝐀𝐉𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐇♛ 🦋𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝🦋 23 year old beauty with brain, don't take anyone's...