Oh My, BETTINA-SAMA!

By Miss_Tayen

I suddenly woke up in the body of a 6 year old child with the memories of my past life. However, upon looki... More

Oh God, what have you done?!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107

Chapter 35

10.2K 485 71
By Miss_Tayen

It's been days since Valentine's passed and all is well,  so far~

But not until..

"Betti-sama?!??  Would you mind telling us why on earth you give chocolates to that shameless Maxwell-sama? "

Rosè who happened to be Maxwell-sama's number one hater came to me asking me stuffs. She also narrated what happened after I gave Maxwell-sama some chocolates and went back to his room. "How insensitive! Accepting a present from the girl he once hurt!  This is unforgivable!" She said.  And I was like "Uhm,  he didn't know though"

Rosé's nose was smoking in anger that I can't help to laugh at her. 

"Betti-sama?!  This is no laughing matter! "

"Yes yes.  Calm down okay~ Well,  should you have some kind of prejudice against Maxwell-sama? "

I asked.  Rosè,  rolled her eyes. 

"Those who hurt Betti-sama is my enemy. How impudent of them hmp! "

I chuckled upon seeing Rosé's expressions.

Now~

A new ship is sailing~

Who's with me?

Maxwell-sama and Rosè,  aren't they cute? 

A sadistic tsundere and a timid pretty boy?

Fufu~

This will be fun.

I can't help but giggle with my thoughts.

And so,  I started strategizing some plans on how to make those two became closer and be aware of each ones uniqueness keke!

********

I thought it would be easy matchmaking a pair but what the heck!

It's so hard!

I'm so done!!

Rosé who acts like a tigress against Maxwell-sama that I can't even find a chance to have them talk with each other. And even just asking Rosé to approach for Maxwell-sama for any matters whould make her nose whole grow bigger.

And Maxwell-sama who's to dedicated towards Alice-sama as if she was a goddess worthy of his praise. That the moment I speak of other women he often like "But Melissa-san's the best" and "Nothing compared to Melissa-san"

Arghh damnit! 

┻━┻ ︵ヽ('Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

You can go all die single for all I care.

Ah mouh~

What a pain in the ass!

I kept walking around the campus thinking about this bothersome things that only adds up to my stress guuuh~

I'm being to meddlesome and this won't do!

And with that,  I came up with a final decision of me to stop doing this unnecessary things which doesn't concern my survival at all. 

But~

Ahhhh!

Damnit!

My eyes fell on the empty plastic bottle laying on the ground and was about to pick it but remembering my ojousama image,  I stopped midway.

Whoever threw trashes everywhere without care should all go bald.

I kicked the empty plastic bottle below my feet due to frustrations without realizing it landed on someone.

"Ow! "

I was shocked by the sudden exclaim and clumsily raised my head and figured to where did the bottle land and it was right at someone's head.

My eyes widen in surprise however went back to normal in just a bit when I figured who was hit by the bottle.  My lips unconsciously lifted up in a smirk.

"My~ Sorry? "

I sarcastically apologized even though it was my fault and I should apologize properly but this guy really can't make me be serious at all,  after I saw him practicing such corny confessions for Alice-sama.

"You again?! "

For repeatedly meeting him and approaching him just to make him angry and annoyed,  because I feel a completly different kind of joy buy doing so,  this guy had completely forgot his status and mine that he started using informal tone towards me.  I raised my brow and smirked. 

"At your service~"

I chuckled and crossed arms.  He clicked his tongue and was about to leave but I stopped him.

"Ara~ So rude. Shall I t... Eh?!  Alice-sama? "

I pranked him holding my laughters back and upon hearing my last words,  he immediately turned his body and asked.

"Eh?!  Where?! "

He looked left and right like a lost child but noticed my trembling body a little later.

"Kukuku~"

He frowned angrily after seeing me holding my laughter and so he approached me with so much anger.

"You.. Are you crazy?! "

He roaredd and my laughter came out louder.

"My~ So scary fufu~"

Acting all docile and scared,  I looked at him.

"Damn!  For an ojousama like you to pull such childish trick,  you're really crazy."

"Hmm? I might be.  Can you cure me?"

I answered while laughing. He raised his fingers and point at me seeming to be holding his anger back.

"Argh!  Oi.  Are you perhaps.."

He paused looking at me with surprise and so I frowned. 

"Perhaps what? "

"Interested in me?! "

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻

"What the fck?!"

I almost choke and his eyes widen.

"Oi. Did you just cursed? "

"Yes I did!  I can even beat someone right now.  Just what the heck made you say that dude?! "

Completely forgotten my image as an ojousama,  I asked him surprised.

"You kept bothering me. "

I raised my brows and rolled my eyes afterwards.

"And so? "

"You want to get my attention"

"What the heck?!. *Ehem* My~ such confidence. "

It was late but upon realizing the collapse in my character,  I composed myself and spoke in a formal tone.

"Heeee?! Amazing~ Amazing Bettina-san. You change very quick"

He said clappimg his hands amazed by the fact how my personality turned in complete 180 degrees.

"I shall take that as a complement, Rodeno-sama. "

Setting aside the fact that he just casually called me Bettina-san, I sarcastically answered him
He laughed and tapped my shoulder.

This kid! 

-_-#

And so,  I ended up bantering with him for a little longer and didn't notidced that his teammates already arrived and was shocked beyond their wits seeing Rodeno-sama talking like a close acquaintance with someone like me,  Bettina Reinhart of Reinhart House and a member of Haute Monde.

I shrugged my shoulder and left after giving Rodeno-sama a fierce kick in the butt.

I took a peek and saw him jumping holding his butt while staring daggers towards me.

I laughed aloud and stuck out my tongue teasingly.

Suits you baka~

Confronting me like that!

Hmp!

Damn kid!

I looked straight after teasing him and notice different gazes from the students landing on me. 

I forwned.

Oi.  What is it this time?!

What?!

Can't I act like that?!

Hekhek!

Not now kids!

I'm gonna go berserk!

Damn it!

And that event escalated my reputation and image in the whole academy to a certain degree which I didn't know about.

*******

Author's: Hello~ Thank you very much for reading.  I hope you enjoy.  And please do leave a comment and vote hehe ~♥~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 47 15
Formerly, "I Took In A Weakened Goddess, And Now I've Been Reincarnated In A New World" --- At that moment, I couldn't get myself to pull the trigger...
770 21 42
crappy isekai MC'sthat don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
9.5K 233 24
Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC died in real world and when he regained his...
21.6K 837 29
Olivia was your average 18 year old girl. Keyword, 𝙬𝙖𝙨, until she drowned in a lake and woke up in a crappy novel her friend recommended to her. ...