Star. (Complete: 17 parts & 1...

By IbeKen

When your teachers are trying to kill you, there'sonly one thing you can do: Run. (COMPLETE) More

Prologue
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4.
Part 5. ( Short sorry ;/ )
Part 6.
Part 7.
Part 8. Short sorry ;/
Part 9.
Part 10.
Part 11.
Part 12.
Part 13.
Part 14.
Part 15.
Part 16. (Final Chapter)

Part 1

1.5K 28 18
By IbeKen

Part 1.

=================================================================================

     ''SHUT UP!''

Simons voice echoes through the hallway as he screams. I walk down the hallway to Simons room and push the door open, it moaning slightly. I peek my head around the side of the door and look inside to see Derek, asleep, snoring loudly and Simon hovering over him. Simon slappes his shoulder harshly and hollers again.

 ''DUDE! SHUT UP!'' I laugh slightly and step inside, Smiling slightly at the sight. Simon turnes to me and smiles.

''Mornin.'' He says stepping away from Derek's bed and flinges his small self onto the white egg shaped chair with the blue pillow in the courner of the room.

'' Let em sleep bie, He was up later than usual.'' I smile and sit on the small couch across from him. He lookes up.

''And you would know, how..'' His eyebrows raise.

 Oh shit think Star! Think! He didn't want Simon to know soo.. Why did I want him in the first place.. OH RIGHT!  "I h-had a b-bad dream and I got kinda freaked o-out so I went down the hallway and kinda k-knocked on your door and he was up, We talked for W-while.. Well, longer than awhile b-but still.." I mumbles over the words and he laughes.

"Calm down calm down!" He sayes louder than heshould have and raises his hands smilely broadly. I laugh and glance to Derek to see his eyes open slightly. He rubbs his eyes with his curled up fistes and sighs softley before sitting up and glaring at us. I grin sheepishly.

"Right.. Sorry bro.." Simon says with a wide grin on his face.

"You both suck.." He says with a small smile before turning around, curling the blanket over his shoulders and flopping back on the bed. Simon turns back to me and grins.

December.

______________

 The cold air pushes my hair back from my small, thin face. I look around the school yard, Its big with a few trees speckling the ground, followed my benches and a fountain in the middle, School buildings surronding it, all big and a rusty brown color, The snow blanketing the ground, sparkling in the sun. I pull my grey, short trench coat up further up around me.

"Hey." A voice says as hands are placed on my small shoulders. I jump, turning to face the figure.

"Down girl! It's just me!" Simon grins, his teeth peraly white and glistening in the sun. I laugh. "You gotta stop d-doing that." I smile. He laughs.

"Where's Derek?" I ask, Curious.

 "I acctually don't know." He looks around slightly. The snow suddenly startes falling, large white clumps stick to my blond, Long hair. One lands on my eyelashes and I rub my eye vichously.

 "Well, I must find Derek before he kills someone." He says with a chuckle.

 "Buh-Bye!" I say, my british accent making it sound funny.

He laughs again. "See ya."

   I close the door to my dorm behind me, kicking off my boots and shaking slightly, trying to get at least SOME heat into my body.

"Your back!" A yell. Footsteps and then, A brunnette with tan skin and a cute smile boundes toward me.

 "Woah Skylar! I've been gone like, all of 6 minutes.. Simmer down.." I say laughing as she stoppes infront of me and bounces slightly. "Are you high..?" I ask her suddenly. She giggles.

"No sillea!" She pauses. "But I do, Have a date." Her grin spreads across her face and her eyes sparkle in excitment.

 "With whoo!?" I question, dragging the "O" making her laugh again. That's the thing with Sky, She's bubbley somtimes, But others.. Yikes!

"Okay." She pauses and smiles. "Riley Dunnavan!"

 My jaw droppes. "You mean the sorcierer Riley Dunnavan!?"

"The one and the only." She holds up her hands and shakes them frantically. Her signature move. Jazz hands. "I must be off, I'm meeting him at 6 by his dorm then we're going for dinner of campus." I check my watch 5:30.

"Need some help getting ready?" I offer, having nothing else better to do.

"But of course!" She smiles and runs into the bathroom. I look around the dorm. Its exactly like the guys except the pillows, blackets, etc. are pink, not blue. I follow Sky to the bathroom and she sits on the counter. "Make me up gal!" She says closeing her eyes and puckering her lips.

I laugh "As u wish Princess Skylar." I bow before picking up my black and yellow make-up bag. "What colors your dress?" I ask noticing sh is only wearing her green robe and a pair of pajama pants.

"Here I'lll get it." She jumps of the counter making a "Thump" as she lands and walks to her side of the room, opening her closet and pulling out a black garmet bag. She walks back to the bathroom, a slight hop in her step. As she gets into the bathroom she pulls the garmet bag open to reveal a small red, tight fit, silk dress. Plain yet somthing about it is gorgues. "What do ya think?" she smiles.  

"I l-love it!" I exclaim and she clappes. A knock interupts us and She gasps, Rushing me out and closeing the bathroom door behind me. The knock echos through the room again.

 "I'm c-comin, I'm comin!" I yell as I run toward the door. I fling it open to reveal Derek. His face is slightly red, eyes dart around, then they then rest on me.

"Umm.. Star are you b-busy?" He studders. I've never seen him studder. I look back to the bathroom door and sigh slightly.

"No, N-no I'm not b-busy, I'll just tell S-Sky I'm leaving." I race toward the bathroom and open the door slightly. "S-Sky, I have to go. I'll be back later." I holler. She groans.

 "Fine but I amSO stealing your make-up!" She laughes. "Fill your boots." I turn to leave. "Oh! Can I borrow your earring's too?" She askes pleadingly.

 "The hoops or the rubys?" I turn toward the doo and raise my eyebrows.

 She peeks her head around. "Hoops."

"Bottom drawer of my top dresser." I holler. Derek shuffles behind me and clears his throat.

"Right s-sorry!" I grab my coat and pull on my boots. "C-Come on." I push him out of the doorway and down the hall. "Let's go." I tug my coat on. It gets tangled around my head somhow, pulling it over frantically and it folds on the back of my neck. Derek stops and turns around, seeing me struggling with the jacket he sighs.

"What are you doing child?" He laughs slightly. I know it is forced.

"Cut the crap Derek." I'm not in the mood to deal with him. He helps me fix my grey trench coat and sighs.

" Are you.. ya know..? Or did you just pull me out here to holler at me for somthing." I say impatently.

"Simmer down, Do I have to be changing or mad to want someone to hang out with?" He asks smiling. I raise an eyebrow. Trap! Trap! "Listen Simon and I are going off campus to have dinner, Thorn and Astral are coming and we wanted to know if you do too. If you don't that's fine but I mean-" 

"Derek?"

"Yes?"

"Shut up."

"Are you coming."

I sigh. "Well I don't got anything better to do."

He grins "Great! Let's go!" 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okay so I know its not as good as the last one, But I can't make it action EVERY part can I? I think not! U might be able too, But I cant! :P

So this one is kinda fun to write(: I like writing nice, relaxed stuff(:

Anyway the next one will be better I promise(:

Happy Reading's =D

~Ken<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.9K 30
Run! That was the only thought on my mind. But that simple action led to so much more and I'd still be trapped if I hadn't of escaped.
3.7M 48.1K 39
Always there is a easy and hard. A better and a worse. Running is easy. Running from the person you work for ? Without a doubt hard. I guess I'll jus...
All I Have By Minnie

Teen Fiction

980 24 25
Sometimes, what takes the most courage is fleeing.
61.1K 2.2K 21
I don't deal well when I'm pissed sometimes I'll punch a wall, thats weird isn't? Bad start anyway my parents are abusive and aren't the parents some...