Part 8. Short sorry ;/

Part 8.

- Derek's P.O.V - (For once.)

   _-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-

        The black van pulled onto the side of the street, parking itself before 2 men jump out with very intimidating guns. "They'll have to be around here somwhere." The larger one with black hair murmers to the smaller one with chestnut colored hair. I usher Simon, Skylar and Star behind a large patch of trees. "What was that?" The smaller one asks, louder. They both look around. I clasp my hand around Skylar's mouth to keep her from yelping as she stumbles over the roots of a large tree. Star stops and looks at me, followed by Simon. All of our eyes flash between the tree's and to the men. We wait. They walk quickly toward the forest surronding the road, surronding us. They peel back on of the tree branches, not seeing us. Simon grabbes Star's hand swiftley and pulls her forward. I drop my hand from Skylar's mouth and wrap it around her wrist, running, and pulling her along with me. We run, our feet pounding, trying to make as little noise as possible. The men with guns shout, their footsteps follow ours. The tree's flash by in blurs, Green streaks. The mens footsteps grow nearer and nearer, until finally the sound we all dreaded, a shot rings threw the air followed by a scream. My eyes flash to Skylar, fine. Simon, fine. Star, I stop. Her crumpled body lay motionless on the ground. Her eyes closed.

"STAR!" Skylar screams. My jaw dropps. Simon runs toward the crumpled body. Picking her up in his arms, her wings slightly broken flapping in the wind. As the men grow nearer we run. Me, still in shock, pure, utter shock.

__________________________

I know, I'm terrible. One this is terrible writing, 2 it's WAYYYY to short :(

I apologize but whatever. 

Next xhapter will be SO much longer, Pinkie promise -holds up pinkie for you all to see-

~Ken<3