Part 7.

Part 7.

_________________________________________________________________________________

    "SIMON, DEREK, STAR!" A voice shrieked from behind us followed by a muffled scream. We all turn quickly toward where the noise was coming from to find a large dark haired guard picking up Sky and clasping his hands around her neck and mouth. Her face goes pale and she kickes her legs out and lashes her arms in the effort to be freed by the large man.

"SKYLAR!" I scream and start to run but am held back with 2 arms wrapping around my waist and pulling me back.

"Oh no ou don't!" Derek hollers, holding me as I struggle. As the guard is busy trying to control the struggling Sky, Simon creeps behind him and curls his hands into fists, Raising his hands and staring straight at the large guard. He flicks his fingers, sending out the botl of blue. The guard freezes and Skylar is dropped to the ground in a heep. Only then does Derek fling me from his arms, I topple to the ground, going over on my ankle slightly as I fall.Derek dashes toward the frozen guard and pickes up a block of wood of the ground, smashing it over the manshead and they both walk toward us as the guy crashes to the ground unconious. We all dart for the woods. Simon sticking closer to Sky than usual.

 We run. Our legs pumping faster, hearts beating quickley. My feet burn with the long amount of time spent, running. Derek soon stoppes as we approach a thick patch of tree's. Breathless, Sky's panting voice breaks the silence, "H-How long h-have we been running?" She bent over, placing her hands on her knees, lifting her head to look at Derek who swiftley pulls the arm of his sweater up to reveal a silver watch.

"Uhh... Almost 2 hours.." He grins, "Just a bit farther?" The 3 of us groan but no one protestes. We continue walking, Sky continues to trip over the roots of the large tree's surronding us. She falls over a large rock partley covered in moss and soil, Derek not paying any attention continue's walking. I turn back toward her to see Simon grabbing her arms gentley and lifting her off of the ground, she smiles lightly and they continue walking, Simon gripping her elbow in the hopes of keeping her on her feet. I move up beside Derek, hoping he could spread some warmth onto me against the harsh winds. He smiles as I walk next to him.

   Another 20 minutes of walking passes, I feel my eyes begin to dropp, my legs continue to burn. I shuffle along beside Derek, hoping Simon would break the silence. I look back to see him and Sky chatting slightly, their voices barely heard over the sound of cars, animals, cawing birds and the slight wind that haunt's the dark forest as the sun begins to emerge behind the trees, casting lurking shadows over the ground, lightley dusted in snow. My eyelids fall, I feel my head hang forward. My knee's dropp, I hit the ground with a soft thud. I hear Sky squeal and someone rushes over, placing their hands on my shoulder's -Derek- I'm guessing, He stops short before chuckling and muttering "She's fallin asleep." Then, I hear nothing else. I fall into a deep, beautiful sleep.

_______________________________________

    I awake to find my head on something soft, my legs wrapped around something. I open my eyes, to find my head burried in a soft sweater. I groan slightly, I lift my head to relise I am on  Derek's back, I jump slightly causing him to chuckle. "Morning sunshine." He smirked. I bring my hand up and smacked him in the back of the head.

"Mornin." I growl, Struggling to get down from his back. "Let me down now please." I begg only to have him chuckle.

"Nah, you can stay up there a little longer." He smirks only to have my knitted uggs kick his chest. 

"Let me down!" I squeal smiling.

"Make me." He turns his head to look at me, I raise my hand and slap his face. A look of shock before he smiles again. "This is considered abuse." He stats. By this Simon and Sky are weak with laughter. I growl.

"Pleaseee let me down!" I drag the "E" and pout my lips slightly. Puppy dog eyes.. GO! He sighs.

"I am a brick wall, you can not break me with those eyes." I pout more and make my eyes wider, flapping my wings twice behead me. He gulps before growling and letting me off. I smile happily before prancing off. 

"HA!" Is all I say.

______________________________________________________________________