Part 3

Part 2

==================================================================================

         One green, One blue. Horrible sounds. Footsteps. A scream. Blood. A wolf. A laugh. Eyes. One blue, One green.

I shoot up from under the covers, Breathing heavily. The same dream ha been haunting me ever since the night Derek changed. I push my blond hair away from my ace and finger the star tatoo/birthmark on my cheekbone. <<Authors note: The tatoo/ birthmark will be explained later>> I sigh and look over to Sky's bed. She is noring softley. I really don't want to wake her. I get up, the impact of my weight making the floor boards groan in protest. I grab an elastic from my bedside table and pull my long, layered hair into a high ponytail. I pick up a bobbypin and pin back my sidebangs into a neat little bump, pull on a pair of knitted uggs, a pullover green hoodie, and I'm out the door. Tip-toeing down the hallway. The floor squeaks slightly and I stop, freezing in my spot. I continue walking when I hear sudden footsteps about 3 feet behind me. They pull up closer untill the person is almost breathing down my neck. I walk faster, hoping to lose the person or he/she will turn a corner, But the person stays right behind me.

"Boo!" A voice whispers and I jump, facing the figure.

"Derek!" I hiss. He laughs. 

"Good to see you too Star." He smirks.

"Why are you up so late?" I ask, raising an eyebrow slightly.

 "I could ask you the same question.." He says, trying to act cool.

"No dude, Just no." I shake my head "No".

"But seriously why are you up?" 

I pause. "I h-had a-"

"A nightmare?"

".. Yeah."

"Hey don't be ashamed I did too.."

My jaw dropps to the floor. "Really!?"

"Really."

"About what..?"

".. I'd rather not say.."

"And I'd rather not say mine either."

"Hungery?" He asks, not waiting for an awnser and tugging me to the cafeteria.

"Mmm.. C-Cafeteria food.." I scrunched my noise in disgust.

"Haha. Very funny, there's no way we're eatin that shit!" he pulls open the cupboard and takes out a box of chocolate chip cookies. I grin.

"Catch" He says, throwing the box at me and getting 2 cups out of the dishwasher. I catch the box with ease and set it on the table, sitting down on the bench and taking a cookie out of the box, Nibbling on the edge like a mouse. He pours to glasses of milk and brings them over,setting one in front of me, the other in front of him. "A feast for 2." He smiles

"Or 3." A voice says fro the doorway. We both turn to see Simon walking in, wearing a pair of blue plaid pajama pants. Derek pats the spot on the bench next to him. "Take a seat bro!" Simon smiles.

"I was joking, I just came to get some water, But sure. I could go fer some food." Simon says after sitting next to Derek and grabbing a cookie from the box, making it's plastic contanier crickle in delight as his hands crush into the box to get to the chocolatey delight. Derek smiles as Simon shoves the cookie in his mouth, swallowing it without chewing and reatches for another.

"Pig.." Derek mutteres under his breath.

"What?"

"Nothing Simon.."

I laugh and reach for another cookie, Pushing my hair from my face revealing my small face, misty blue eyes and the star tattoo on my freckled cheek. 

"What the hell is that thing anyway? Didn't it hurt?" Simon askes, pointing at me. I relise he is pointing at the small black star on my cheek.

I laugh "What do you think I choosed to get this thing?"

They both stare at me. "Uhm yea!" They both say in union. I sigh.

"Okay long story short, when a pixie is born a page is added to this huge book, and whatever is on the page, is their name, and-" I point to the star. "Their bithmark. As soon as the thing on the page is said the birthmark appears and Boom! You have your name, and this creepy tatoo."

Simon smiles. "I think it sounds cool!"

I laugh. "Yeah! Not when your name is Whale!"

_______________________________________________________________________________

THE END!

.. for this part anyway.. Hope you enjoyed.. Kinda layed back I know but.. still(:

COMMENT

VOTE

RATE

FAN

EAT

MILK

AND

COOKIES!

<3

~Ken<3