Part 6.

Long time no see fans and readers!

Sorry, Iknow I know, You hate me! I havent uploaded in FOREVER!

Which Is why this chapter is the turning point in Star! O_O

YAY! and it should be pretty lonngggggg too.

So Enjoy and Comment, Fan, Rate, and Vote, Tweet, Like and all that other stuff.

________________________________________________________________________________

          I scutter towards the teachers lounge with my math books (Which if you havent noticed weigh like 8 pounds) I peek in the window my the door to see almost every teacher in this school, sitting on either the large black leather couches or the white chairs surronding the matching white table. I creak open the door alittle bit, I know I probibly shouldn't be spying, But Mr. Robinson looks busy and I dont want to take him away from his meeting just so I can ask him a math question. I losten closer, straining to hear what they're saying.

"Good, so it happenes tomorrow?" I hear a voice mumble.

"Of course! I can't wait any longer to kill those annoying monsters!" My stomach dropps. Teacher say whhaaa?

" I need that girls pair of pixie wings! I hear they make amazing wall decorations or table cloths!" I reach behind my back and finger my small pair of crystal wings tinted a lovely pink and green. Oh shit. I remember I am the only student in the schol with wings. I'm the only pixie.

"And I could use extra power from that Simon kid, draining him would be lovely."

"And that Derek boy, If we could get him to turn into his wolf form, His fur would make a few beautiful coats." I clasp y hand over my mouth trying not to gasp of holler out.

"So that's it, we kill them all tomorrow." the final teacher speaks. The only one that hasnt talked is my favorite teacher Mr. Hanrahan. Who teaches potions and Defence against the Dark Arts.

"Great, alright everyone the students will be going to supper soon, Let's go before they relise we were gone." Principal Gillis says smiling wildly and pushing her red hair behind her pale ears. I drop the math books and sprint down the hall into the cafeiteria. I race toward the table where Derek and Simon sit waiting for me. I plop down next to Derek, gasping for air.

"W-We.. Have to.. Run." I breath out. Derek looks at me questioningly. I begin to explain the teachers plan and I see both of their jaws drop, Simons face goes pale. Dereks eyes widen at the part about his fur and he wrapps his hands around his arms, clutching his shoulders. Simon was looking at teh palms of his hands, where they were glowing slightly blue from his powers, and I was fingering my prized possesion. My wings. I fluttered them slightly, as they lifted me off of the seat and about 2 feet into the air causing Derek and Simon to smile.

"So its settled." Derek says, his voice cracking slightly, "We run."

"But how? They have all the doors secured!" Simon whispers shakingly.

"I guess.. I can freeze the guards long enough for us to run, unless they call for help. But I'm sure Derek could knock a few out.." Simon says dream like as if he is imagining what we would do.

"And I could fly up and knock a few ceiling boards down if I had a hammer. Maybe I could use my nails if they're loose enough." I add.

"And Skylar can help Simon freeze the guards long enough, If they join their powers they could freeze them for longer." Derek looks to another table where Sky is sitting laughing with her sorcierer boyfriend Riley.