Part 5. ( Short sorry ;/ )

Okay guys, so this chapter is really short, only because the next chapter will be the main point/ turning point of the story! So keep your eyes peeled.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-===-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

          Light floods my eyes causing me to cringe and open them slightly. I relise I'm not in the woods with Derek anymore. I pull the covers off of my small frame and sit up even more, to find myself back in my dorm room, A note addressed to me, perched on the bedside table. I r3each over and grab it,pulling my arm back over to me and opening it.

" Dear Star,

Thank you, for everything. I brought you back here, because you looked to cold out there. I am fine please don't worry, I'll see you for supper soon, meet me outside at 5:30.

Love,

         Derek. "

I smile before my eyes widen and I look to the clock. "5:00" it reads in big bold letters.

"SHIT!" I screach, Running to the bathroom and quickly brushing my teeth and hair. I then dash to my clset and take out a pair of dark jeggings (A/N: Jegging=jeans/leggings.),  a hot pink tank top and a pair of green pumps. I then dash around the room trying to find my grey short, trench-coat type-thing jacket. I find it in the matter of minutes, ontop of our mini fridge, before sliding it on and buttoning it up then grabbing my blackberry torch off of my dresser. I rush to the elevator and press the button for the lobby. As the doors open, letting me out, I run outside and as I pass the secretary desk, I wave and yell "MORNING MRS. WHITE!" She laughs and waves back as I fling open the doors to find Derek, Simon and Skylar sitting on the bench outside the school by the big flower beds, covered in snow and wilted flowers, brown bushes and leaves. They all stand up and smile as I dash toward them, tripping on my heels and falling flat on my stomach in a snow bank. All 3 of them double over in laughter, Skylar laughing so hard large hiccups escape from within her, causing me to join in on this fit of laughter. Derek winks at me before bending down slightly. I laugh and quickly catch on.

"Hey Simon!" I yell, causing him to turn toward me, just as Derek flings a snowball at him. It smackes the back of his head and shatters, going down the back of his jacket and splattering into his chestnut brown hair. He gasps, before clinching his fists and turning toward Derek who is gasping for breath between laughs. Simon smirks sarcastically before, at super human speed, bending down and chucking a snowball at Derek. As it fly's toward him, Derek reaches his hand up casually and catches it in the air, before flying it back at him, only to have him duck and the snow smashes into Skylar's chest causing her to shriek and bend down, throwing one at me, it shatters in my face and I growl, Reaching my hands up and clearing the snow from my face only to have another smack me in the chest. Derek bursts into laughs and shrieks sarcastically running away and I throw one at him. Snow whirls threw the air aswe all throw it at eachother,hopeing to hit anyone we can. About a half hour later we are all covered in snow and breathless.

"Ready?" Simon says panting and we all grin.

"Course! I'm starved!" Derek exclaims grabbing both mine and skylars hands and pulling us to our feet. Simon laughs and we all walk toward the parking lot.

"I CALL NOT DRIVING!" I scream followed by Skylar and Simon yelling the same.

"You guys suck." Derek mutters leading us toward his car and pulling open the drivers seat door, getting inside. Skylar and I pile into the backseat as Simon perches himself in the passenger seat yelling "SHOTGUN!" in Dereks ear.

"Where to?" Derek asks as hestartes the car.

"OH MY GOD! MCDONALDS PLAYLAND!" Skylar and I squeal in union.

"Y-You's... are ..n-nuts.." Derek manages through fits of laughter as he pulls out of the parking lot.

"No Derek, we are alpaca's" I say seriously causing Simon to choke in laughter.

"Blue alpaca's." Skylar adds.

"Blue alpaca's." Derek mutters. I nodd.

"That's right bucko. Your friends with FLIPPIN ALPACA'S MAN!"

_______________________________________________________________________________

Heheh so yea, that was odd I know, but I'm an odd person(:

Anyway I know it's short but.. The next part is the awsome point so yea.. Stay tuned

FAN

VOTE

RATE

TWEET

LIKE

SHARE

And leave your COMMENTS in the section below!

l

l

l

l

\/

~Ken<3