Part 11.

God its been forever guys! :O

Anyway here you are:)

Thanks to Frak for the amazing idea, I was having SOOO much writers block:) THIS IS DEDICATED TO YOU FRAK, EVEN THOUGH YOU DONT READ THIS STORY :D

By the way, "Mystery Person" Likes to express themselves using a variety of colorful language.

Please enjoy. :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

-Mystery Persons P.O.V-

My feet pound against the hard ground, the sun beats down against my back harshly and the birds chirp above. God, I wish they would shut the hell up. And while god is at it, he could like, Oh I dunno, shut off the freaking sun! I stop running (At my super human speed of course), and lift my head up, sniffing the air and inhaling the sweet scent of the pixie and the 2 sorcierers, Then the wind catches a new scent. Wet dog. I scrinch my nose. Really? They had to bring that idiotic thing. I growl and continue running. I have to find them. Even though I would much rather be back at that stupid school. Stupid school trying to kill everyone and ruining my live. Making me run to catch up with the wet dog and friends. I stop running and sniff the air. An alley. Really? I inhale the sweet spring air yet again, 10 streets over. Ehh, I'll extimate being there in about 5 minutes. I kick myself back into a run and sure enough, in 4 and a half minutes, I was 10 streets down. Demarco Street. I catch their scent yet again and follow it towards the alley. The whole time the stench of wet dog overpowers the rest.

I peer around the corner to find the 4 of them all in the alley. The wet dog trying to sooth a small girl with wings as he applys medicine to her broken out legs, while a young witch trys to help a sorcier with his eye, that seems to be turning bright purple. I sigh.

"What was that?" The wet dog whispers, inhaling the air deeply, searching for my scent. "Someones there." He mumbles as he catches my scent. Shit.. I quickly step out of hiding, and into their view only to have the dog growl vishiously.

"Oh hush up Mutt." I chuckle. "Good evening all, I have come to you because, well to be honest, I don't wish to die today, or any time soon for that matter." I smile brightly causing the one with wings to grin. "My name is.. well that is for me to know, and for you my young friends, to find out."

"No, No way! Never in a million years! Leave." The Mutt growls and begins to stand, only to be calmed by the winged girl placing her hands to cup his face and muttering to him softley. He sighs, before nodding. Wing's smiles before turning toward me.

"I'm guessing your from Lyle then, am I right?" Her Irish accent pierces my ears, her voice quick and pixie-like.

"That is corect Wing's." I use the choosen nickname for her.

"Aww, and what were you saying about dieing? They're finally killing us are they?"

"Also correct." I turn the corner of my lip up into a half smile causing her to laugh.

"Well, it's about time! What'd it take 'em? 3 months?" She laughes before going back to sit next to the Mutt. She looks back to me as she sits before pointing to the dog. "This is Derek." He smirkes slightly, and not politly, before looking to the ground. Wings scowls before turning toward the witch and sorcierer. "Thats Skylar." She points to the girl, "And that's Simon.. Derek kinda.. Uhh.. punched him in the face." She says chuckling and pointing to the sorcierer with the swollen eye. He gives half of a wave before turning to the witch who continues to pat his eye with a shredden piece of a shirt. I lean against the hard brick wall and stare into space.

I offically hate that school.

*

Soon wings, the Mutt, Simon, and Skylar all fall fast asleep. Wow they're boring. I pace up and down the alley before sitting next to Wings sleeping self. Hmm.. Poke.. Poke, poke.

"What?" She mumbles, rolling over to put her back to me.

"I'm bored." I whine, poking her again.

"Well, sleep then."

"I can't." I groan, poking her shoulder yet again.

"Why not?" She mutters, half asleep.

" 'Cause I'm a Vampire and we just don't do that shit."

"Oh, always fun. Night." She mumbles before falling back asleep. I lean close to her ear and inhale her sweet scent.

"You suck." I whisper happily.