Part 4.

Part 4.

This chapter was a request so it is dedicated to you! Hahaha Enjoy my Darling<33

==================================================================================

        "Star, Star wake up." A voice whispers in my ear. Two hands land on my shoulders and shake me gentley.

"Mmm.." I groan and open my eyes a little. "D-Derek? What time is it?" I mumble sitting up slightly and rubbing my eyes. As the sleep clears and my vision focuses I finally see him. His face is red and his eyes are darting around the room, his forehead lined with a thin layer of sweat and his black hair is sticking to it. His breathing slightly heavy.

"Uhmm. Star.. I'm.. Kinda- I mean you don't have to come but.. I'm aa-" He stutters and stumbles over his words, placing his hand on the back of his head and scratching nervously.

"Oh jeeze" I mumble rubbing my eyes again. A single tear droppes down his cheek. "Your scared." I whisper, my eyes widening.  I shoot up from under the covers.

"I'm comin, I'm comin!" I whisper, scrambling out of bed, balling to the floor, before crawling over to my knitted uggs and tugging them on. "Let's go."I say heading for the door. Derek places his hand on my care shoulder. I relise I only have on a tank top.

"You'll freeze."He says, unable to focus on me.

"I'll be fine Derek, Let's go!"

"No, Not until you put on at least a sweater." He crosses his arms and stands still in hsi spot. I growl and grab one of Skylar's sweaters off the floor.

"Now let's go!" I whisper harshly, ushering him out the door. We rush down the hallway and to the elevator. We wait for it to come to us and then the large metal doors slide open. I stumble inside with Derek at my heels. A long metal rail runs across the walls of the elevator and I lean my arm on it, resting my head on my arm and closing my eyes. Derek shifts uncomforatibly and waits for the very slow elevator to get from the 10th floor, to the lobby. I slowly drift to sleep, standing, resting against the metal rail.

   I open my eyes to find my headon somthing soft. I struggle slightly only to find someones arms around me. I look up to see Derek, looking much worse than before, carrying me in his arms.

"Derek, I'm awake now, put me down." I say firmly, trying to struggle out of his grip, only to have it tighten around me. He shakes his head no. "Derek! Put me down! Your going to hrt yourself!" I say a little louder now. He again, shakes his head no. I sigh. "Fine then, don't listen to me." I lean further into his chest and bury my face into hes shirt, closing my eyes. Soon he stops walking and I look up to find us in a large clearing. He sets me on my feet, takes off his blue sweater, and lays it on the ground. He points at it and I sit.

"One thing, If I fully change this time, You know? Turn into a wolf, You run. As fast as those little legs can carry you."

"Derek, you try to attack me, that's the only time I'm running!" I lie, he knows I'd stay even then but he nodds anyway. His back cracks and his shoulders lurche backwards causing him to drop to his knees and onto the ground. His back bends backwards before lurching forward. He groans and goes rigid before coughing loudly. A long, low sound comes that makes the back of my neck prickle. His black hair falls over his eyes and he turns his head away from my view. He manages up a stifled cough before his shoulders crunch again, causing crackling noices to come from his spine. His body tenses as he heaves a dry, ragged cough. His back then arches, arms flying forward, pale fingers digging into the ground, another moan pierces the air. His head droppes and he whimpers, the long, slow sound ending in a couch. I know that's my cue. I crwal forward on my hands and knees, then when I get to him, I rest my hand on his arm and my head on his shoulder, with the other hand, I rub his back as I can feel his spine shifting under my hand. His arms unch as he gripps the ground again, but I keep my head on his shoulder and my hands still placed whereI first put them. His back arches and his t-shirt pulls tight, My hand moves along the rigid bones of his spine as I rub his back softer now. His breathes become more of pants and he moanes again. I hum lightly in the efforts of soothing him and continue to rub his back and keep my head resting against his shoulder. I look at him thinking I should move. I take my head off his shoulder and my hands off his back and arm. I inch backwards but his hand shoots out and grabbes my foot. He turns his head toward me for the first time since the change started, His eyes full of terror and pain.

"Don't-" He pauses, gagging and coughing. "Don't go." He hangs his head again and his shoulders lurche forward. He groans and whimpers in utter pain. I crawl back toward him quickly, this time closer to his face, trying not to look afriad. He turns his face even further from me. I place one hand on his cheek and the other on his back. I rub his back as it twists and cracks and stroke his sickley pale cheek lovingly. He whimpers again as his back shootes up, his limbs stretching to their very limits, Bones crackling. And then, it's like everything shuts down. His back twistes back to normal and his arms suddenly begin to shake wildly. He gagges again andthen his arms stop shaking and his back lurches up, faster this time, harsher than usual. He gasps and chokes before his shoulders twist upward. His arms and legs suddenly go rigid before shooting out, twisting in odd shapes, then returning to normal. The bones begin shifting faster and harsher and he gasps and groans in pain. Tears cloud my eyes and my vision becomes blurred. And then finally after one more dry heaved gag and a twist bringing his spine back to normal, he crouches there on all 4;s quivering and shaking. Then he collapses as if his hands and fett can no longer carry his weight. He curles onto his sides and just lays there. His hands slowly move forward to cover his face and I lean against him, laying on the grass with my forehead pressed against his. I move his hands out of the way and lookat his eyes. Those beautiful eyes. One blue, one green. I can feel tears strwaming down my face and I muffle a quie sob. Derek reaches forward and with one finger, whipes one of the tears from my cheek. I lift my hand and with one finger,  press his eyelids closed. He sighs and pushes himself closer to me before relaxing. His breathing slows and soon, in the matter of seconds, small snores escpape his sleeping form. I smile weakly before clsing my own eyes and drifting off.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Haha thanks for readin guys!

FAN

RATE

LIKE

TWEET

SHARE

and leave your COMMENTS in the box Belowww!

l

l

l

l

\/

~Ken<3