Part 14.

Part 14.

Star's P.O.V

_________________

I awake feeling groggy. My head reels and my legs feel numb. I moan, and open my eyes slightly to find myself in a large white room. No wndows, no doors, no way out. I try to sit up but find myself chained to the bed. I scream. Not just out of fright, but our of frustration, anger, and horror. How could I have let myself get in such a mess?

Surely Derek will come for me, where ever I am, and if he doesn't Ash will. Maybe they'll even work toegther, with Ash's strength and Derek's nose, they could surely find me.. right?

I hear a creek and turn my head in the direction of the noise. The heavy cement wall is being pushed open and out walks my Health teacher, Mr. Montgomary. He tiskes under his breath and walks to where I am chained.

"How did you wake up silly girl?" He askes, reaching into his pocket. I try and scoot away, to rip my hands from the harsh metal bounds, but its no use. He stabs me in the arm with a needle. My vision blurs, I hear him chuckle. I soon feel light-headed and eagerly fall to a deep sleep.

Derek's P.O.V

_____________________

She's gone. Vanished. I can't catch her scent anywhere, but Ash can. Or at least, he thinks it's her. The smell nausiates him. I have no clue way.

"Vervain.." He croaks after being sick in the bushes for the eight time as we near the scent. I understand completly now. Vervain is a herb, in which is toxic to Vampires. "Come on then." He staggers down the road. I follow close behind him. We reach the woods and Ash breaks into a run, I follow a few feet behind, and now I smell it too, although it smells nice to me, almost like a lilac. had they doused Star in vervain? Just to slow us down?

I pray we make it out of here alive, if not, then just Star and Ash, maybe they will settle with taking down just me. I hope Simon and Sky will be okay. I'm sure they will, Simon will look after her, no need to worry about them.

Star. What if we're too late? What if they've already killed my precious angel and ripped her pixie wings from her back? I push myself into a faster run. No way. Not without a fight.

They want Star, they're going to have to go through me first.

(I know it's short, but this is only a filler. There is only 2 more parts left in Star! WOOP! Happy Readings everyone, and make sure to Vote and Comment!)