Part 1

Part 1.

=================================================================================

     ''SHUT UP!''

Simons voice echoes through the hallway as he screams. I walk down the hallway to Simons room and push the door open, it moaning slightly. I peek my head around the side of the door and look inside to see Derek, asleep, snoring loudly and Simon hovering over him. Simon slappes his shoulder harshly and hollers again.

 ''DUDE! SHUT UP!'' I laugh slightly and step inside, Smiling slightly at the sight. Simon turnes to me and smiles.

''Mornin.'' He says stepping away from Derek's bed and flinges his small self onto the white egg shaped chair with the blue pillow in the courner of the room.

'' Let em sleep bie, He was up later than usual.'' I smile and sit on the small couch across from him. He lookes up.

''And you would know, how..'' His eyebrows raise.

 Oh shit think Star! Think! He didn't want Simon to know soo.. Why did I want him in the first place.. OH RIGHT!  "I h-had a b-bad dream and I got kinda freaked o-out so I went down the hallway and kinda k-knocked on your door and he was up, We talked for W-while.. Well, longer than awhile b-but still.." I mumbles over the words and he laughes.

"Calm down calm down!" He sayes louder than heshould have and raises his hands smilely broadly. I laugh and glance to Derek to see his eyes open slightly. He rubbs his eyes with his curled up fistes and sighs softley before sitting up and glaring at us. I grin sheepishly.

"Right.. Sorry bro.." Simon says with a wide grin on his face.

"You both suck.." He says with a small smile before turning around, curling the blanket over his shoulders and flopping back on the bed. Simon turns back to me and grins.

December.

______________

 The cold air pushes my hair back from my small, thin face. I look around the school yard, Its big with a few trees speckling the ground, followed my benches and a fountain in the middle, School buildings surronding it, all big and a rusty brown color, The snow blanketing the ground, sparkling in the sun. I pull my grey, short trench coat up further up around me.

"Hey." A voice says as hands are placed on my small shoulders. I jump, turning to face the figure.

"Down girl! It's just me!" Simon grins, his teeth peraly white and glistening in the sun. I laugh. "You gotta stop d-doing that." I smile. He laughs.

"Where's Derek?" I ask, Curious.

 "I acctually don't know." He looks around slightly. The snow suddenly startes falling, large white clumps stick to my blond, Long hair. One lands on my eyelashes and I rub my eye vichously.

 "Well, I must find Derek before he kills someone." He says with a chuckle.

 "Buh-Bye!" I say, my british accent making it sound funny.

He laughs again. "See ya."

   I close the door to my dorm behind me, kicking off my boots and shaking slightly, trying to get at least SOME heat into my body.