Vice Versa (Book 2 of Déjà vu)

By WinterWolf1377

This is a sequel so if you haven't read the first book, it would be cool if you did. Now on to the descriptio... More

Before You Read
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Final Chapter
After You Read

Chapter 27

144 16 7
By WinterWolf1377

Looks like we're back with Silver again. You guys don't mind, right?
______________________________________

        Silver's eyes were not decieving him. Mewtwo was indeed standing in front of Green with the intention of keeping her safe. Without a word, Mewtwo was effectively telling them to stay away. "N! Silver! Are you guys okay? Where's Green?" Yellow arrived on the scene followed by Crystal and Mew. Their appearance was sudden and Mewtwo had attacked them without hesitation. Thankfully, Mew was nearby and kept the trio protected with a psychic barrier.

        "We're okay but (y/n) is in bad condition. She used her power too control all of those pokémon at once, and it's really taking its tole on her. Tabunne can keep her stable until we get to a pokémon center, but we can't stay here too long," N informed. He was working with Tabunne to figure out how (y/n) was doing. Silver had never witnessed N's way of communicating with pokémon until then, but he could tell it was different than (y/n)'s method.

        "Wait...you can't leave. Please...Silver...don't leave," Green whimpered from her corner. She had calmed down enough to show her face again. Without much effort, one could easily see that she was not the same as before. "Green, you've got a lot of explaining to do," Yellow growled. "All of this happened because you couldn't let your little brother grow up," she added.

        "No...that isn't why. I admit, I was still holding it against Silver for leaving Kanto like he did, but everything I did wasn't just me," Green spoke up. She slowly stood and tried to step aroumd Mewtwo, but the pokémon stopped her and narrowed his eyes at everyone. He was likely somehow low on energy. (Y/n) must have forced him to use his power while she had him under her control.

        "No, it's okay Mewtwo. Besides, it's not your fault. It's my fault. I need to tell them what happened," she spoke. Even so, Mewtwo refused to let Green pass him. It was as if he was an entirely different pokémon. "What are you trying to say? Mewtwo had everything to do with this. He stole our minds from our bodies and made us do whatever either of you wanted us to!" Crystal snapped. She was definately back to her usual self.

        "Mew thinks that if no more fighting is going to happen, we should leave this area and go somewhere safe really quick. This house doesn't look safe," Mew suggested. Green's home was now nothing more than a wreck. It was a miracle that it was still standing after everything (y/n) had just thrown at it.

        "Mew is correct. We should move somewhere safer. It'll be better to treat (y/n) that way," N agreed. Silver nodded and lifted (y/n) up into his arms after Tabunne had backed away. "We'll go to Red's old house. His mother is still home and she'll be more than happy to help," Yellow said. Silver looked at her strangely.

        "Shouldn't the other homes be damaged as well? (Y/n) had the news broadcast turned on for a moment. It said there was a hurricane forming over Pallet Town," he pointed out. Crystal shook her head at him. "(Y/n) dragged us all out of here and had the pokémon protect us from the storm. All of it was only directed at this place. Once it died down, Red started to help free Gold and Blue from the vines they were surrounded with," she explained.

        "I'm surprised she was able to do this for so long. She must have suffered through the whole ordeal," N muttered. Concern was evident in his voice. "I'm not surprised to see her control so many pokémon at once, but having them do so many different individual things...there's No way she would have known all of their possible moves like that," he continued. He had begun to lead the way with Reshiram following closely behind them all.

        "You know where Red's house is?" Yellow asked. N gave a slight smile. "Of course. Red's mother greeted me when I first arrived in Pallet Town. If I needed anything, she told me to ask her for help. I could never have burdened her with any of my problems though," N answered. It made sense for N to have already been in Kanto before Silver showed up. How else would he have fallen under Green's control?

        "Umm, Green isn't following us. I don't know about you guys, but I don't want to go through another one of these little horror adventures anymore," Crystal said. "I'll handle it," Yellow said without hesitation. "No wait. I think Silver should do it. It'll be easier that way," N quickly spoke to stop Yellow from getting any further.

        "Why? He's not going to leave (y/n) for a sister that tried to kill him. Especially not when she's in that condition," Crystal said. N turned to meet Silver's gaze when Crystal spoke thise words. "I'm her brother. I promise you she'll get the best treatment imaginable. In fact, once everyone is safely within Red's home, I'll have Reshiram take her to the pokémon center in the next town over. May I?" N reassured. He held his arms out so that he could take (y/n) with him.

        It wasn't that Silver didn't trust N. He was just hesitant about parting with her. "That's a promise," Silver said with a nod. He let N take (y/n) and headed back to where Green remained. After looking back a few times, he returned to Green's ruined home to find Mewtwo missing amd Green sitting on the floor with a master ball in hand. "I caused all of this. Mewtwo was only trying to help me," Green muttered.

        "Mewtwo tried to kill me, (y/n), and my other friends. He took over nearly all of our minds and corrupted your thinking," Silver stated matter of factly. Green looked up at him with pure sadness practically spreading in an aura around her. "He did those things because of me. Sit down. I need to talk to you," she said. Silver refused. "It's not safe in here. I came to get you," he spoke.

        Green sighed and stood up. Then we'll talk outside. I bet the sky's all pretty now that that storm she made has disappeared." She stood up and walked out of one of the enormous holes in her wall. She was correct. The sun had risen quite nicely over the horizon and was making beautiful colors swim across the sky. "She could have killed herself doing all of that, you know," Silver said. He did hold Green's actions against her, but she was still his sister.

        "I'm sorry. I didn't know a person could do something like that," Green quietly said. A breeze blew through their hair when she spoke. "Neither did I. She went to such great lengths just to save me," Silver muttered. He saw Green watching him out of the corner of her eyes. "Come here," she said as she reached out to him. Out of instinct, he flinched and backed away from her. He made his glare go away once he realized Green wasn't going to harm him.

        "You lost that privalage. You'll need to earn my trust again to get it back," Silver muttered. He was entirely serious. Green may have just wanted to help move things along and back to normal, but Silver was not a fan of being harmed. Anyone who pulled his hair would immediately lose his trust. It was an unspokem taboo among the two siblings.

        "I was okay with you leaving at first. Everything was fine for a while. But when my new friends began to grow distant, things started to get tougher to handle. I was practically by myself out here, you know," Green began. "You knew why I had to go. You even encouraged me to find my biological family," Silver commented. He was being a little salty, but who wouldn't after their sibling tried to commit homicide?

        "I know, I know. Just listen. After Red and Blue got into their fight, Yellow and I were given the task to look after Mewtwo. At first, Yellow was mainly in charge of keeping Mewtwo taken care of, but she began to worry more and more about Red. I know she didn't want to take sides, but someone had to try talkimg some sense into Red for just leaving us like that. Mewtwo officially became my pokémon by then. We pretty much hated each other," Green said.

        It was odd to see her reminiscing lile this, but Silver was curious about her story and kept quiet. "Over time, Mewtwo amd I became the best of friends. I understood him. Since both of us had once been in similar situations, we eaaily got along. Mewtwo is just like any other pokémon. He's just had a bad time. You already knew about that part of his life. You were there," she continued.

        "I apologized for it," Silver quickly said. "I know, but it's not something I can just skip. Like I was saying...Mewtwo and I are practically inseparable. So when he saw that I couldn't handle the stress anymore, he gave me an option that I regret chosing. At the time, Blue wasn't home. He was still at the gym that day with a bunch of challengers lined up to fight him. Mewtwo asked if I wanted to change things myself," Green explained.

        "You let him take control of your emotional state?" Silver questioned. "No, let me finish. I shared his power. Mewtwo asked for one thing in return and I granted him that request. Had I known you were involved in harming him, I wouldn't have let him go back to Johto to settle things with Team Rocket. He came back and told me everyrhing and that was when I connected the dots. I got upset and it was then that the idea sparked negative emotions. I just thought, why not make you pay for it. You caused Mewtwo's pain and you'd left me behind to do it," Green reasoned.

        "That's not what happened. I was tricked. I couldn't come back to Kanto or else Team Rocket would have followed me," Silver argued. "If I had ignored the thoughts, I'd have realized that, but Mewtwo has great power. Thanks to all of that experimenting, they grow stronger the more a certain emotion is felt. Not only did I corrupt myself, but I let Mewtwo be corrupted as well. It was like I had put my mind on negative autopilot mode and I was stuck watching myself do all of those unnecessary things." Green seemed genuinely upset with herself for it.

        "I forgive you," Silver spoke. He didn't know why, but he felt like it needed to be said. Sure, he was still upset about it, but all was forgiven. "Thank you, Silver. I really am sorry for all of this. I'll never let Mewtwo bother you again. I've even given him back a pokéball. We'll be playing things safe from now on," Green said. Silver nodded. "I hope you do. I won't be coming back for a while once (y/n) is cleared to go home. I need a little time. You said your negative emotions were amplified, right? That means you really did hate me that much for leaving...didn't you," Silver said.

        "You said you forgave me. I apologized and everything," Green said on the verge of tears. "I did forgive you, Green. I'd really be usless if I couldn't even do that. But you caused a lot of trouble. Not just for me, but for other people. I'm going home, to Unova with (y/n)," Silver said. "Wait...Unova? You live in Johto. I don't understand," Green said in disbelief.

        Silver sighed. "When (y/n) wakes up, N will also be there. I'm sure she'll want to see the rest of her family again. She's got a few friends there in Unova too. It would be a nice break to be honest. I could go for a peaceful family reunion. Don't worry, I'll send letters, maybe even pokécards. I'm not the same little kid you once knew. I habe important decisions to make now. I'll make sure things are taken care of here in Pallet Town while (y/n) is recovering," Silver said.

        With those words, he left his sister standing there with Mewtwo safely stored in the master ball she held. It was uo to her where she would take things from there. Silver had moved on. It was time for them too as well, both Green and Mewtwo.
______________________________________

Okay so I went over my word limit a little, but there was no way I was going to stop the chapter for some dumb word limit in this type of situation. Until next time you awesome readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 29 21
***This is Book Two of the Journey of Legends Trilogy*** Now having saved the remaining Legends of Kanto and Johto, Mewtwo, Chronic and I head to Hoe...
78 13 9
As Mewtwo takes up residence in another region, he meets someone from his past. As their friendship continues it becomes apparent that if Mewtwo is t...
24.7K 849 30
Silver never expected himself to fall in love with her. It was completely unplanned. Even though he was able to acknowledge his own feelings, he woul...
1.2K 48 10
Todd and his friends have finally been welcomed by society. They have come back, and things are shifting back to normal. But Todd's past experiences...