Shut Up, I Love You

By Anaaaaaana

Love? A lot of things could happen. You could get hurt or achieve happiness. In love, not everything goes the... More

01 - First Day
02 - Overprotective
03 - Romeo & Juliet
04 - Tell Me
05 - The Stars Above
07 - Seaside Date
08 - Sugar Coated
09 - Spying
10 - Cold Treats
11 - Poolside Confession
12 - Magnet
13 - Where Are You?
14 - It Was Always You
15 - Smells Like Rain
16 - A Little Too Not Over You
17 - Mesmerized
18 - Hello Brother

06 - Jealousy

376 19 1
By Anaaaaaana

When I arrived downstairs, I saw that everyone was still wearing their pajamas.

I looked around and saw that there wasn't any breakfast on the table.

"I thought we were eating breakfast?" I asked, slightly confused. "Where's the food?"

"We're going to McDonalds." Chase said while yawning.

"Okay? And why are you guys still in your pajamas?" I asked.

"We're trying to go for a bed look. You think it suits us?" Jace replied sarcastically.

"Chase's hair look combed. Doesn't really look like a bed look." I laughed.

They all looked at Chase. He smiled and said, "I swear, I didn't comb my hair."

Jace then tackled him and they both fell. Jace ruffled Chase's hair.

"There." Jace grinned.

Chris and I just laughed. "Come on let's get going, I'm starving." I said.

We headed to the garage and Jace grabbed the keys to the car.

"Shotgun!" I exclaimed and climbed into the front seat.

"Aww man, I wanted to sit there." Chris pouted.

"That's too bad, I get really dizzy and carsick when I'm at the back." I replied.

"We wouldn't want her barfing on this baby." Jace said.

"So you care more about the car than me?" I said and grabbed my chest, acting like I was hurt.

Jace lets out a small laugh and turned on the engine.

"Whose treat is this? Or do we pay for ourselves?" I asked.

"My treat." Chase smiled. Chris and I cheered and Jace just smiled.

When arrived at McDonalds and Jace parked the car. We went in.

The moment we enter, everyone turned towards our direction and their jaws dropped. The girls in the left corner giggled and were staring at Chase and Jace.

We then looked for a table. We sat down at a table, a table away from those giggling girls.

Chase got out orders and went to the cashier. The seating arrangement is me seated beside Chris, then Jace sitting in front of me with Chase beside him.

I was seated on the left side, the side nearest to those giggling girls. I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but I couldn't help myself.

"Hey, don't you think that guy is super hot?" Girl 1 said.

"I think the blond one is hotter." Girl 2.

"I sense a playboy wavelength from blond guy." Girl 1 said. Yeah, that's right, I said to myself.

"I don't care. He is totally my type!" Girl 2 giggled.

"Okay, so you can have him. Hot guy #2 is mine." Girl 1 giggled.

"But, whose that girl?" Girl 2 said. Ohh, so they're talking about me now.

"I don't know, their sister?" Girl 1.

"I don't really see the resemblance." Girl 2.

"Could it be one the the hot guys' girlfriend?" Girl 1 said, obviously panicked.

"Ohh gosh, I hope not." Girl 2 replied.

"She's just a close friend. I play soccer with her." A girl said. She sound familiar. But I can't name her without looking at her face. If I look at them now, it would be like admitting defeat.

"Oyy, what are you spacing out for?" Jace asked and poked my forehead.

I looked at him and said, "Oh it's nothing."

"Whatever you say." He replied. He stood up and went to the counter to help Chase carry the food trays.

I couldn't help myself, so I looked over to the next table. Then I finally remembered. Her name was Vanessa Williams. She's a batch mate of mine.

She caught my eye and smiled. It was so sudden that I had no choice but to smile back.

Jace and Chase arrived at the table.

"You're a disgrace Chase. You can't even carry two trays at once?" Jace teased.

"Ohh shut up Jace." He said and rolled his eyes.

The other table started giggling. "Oh so his name is Jace." Girl 1 said.

"And hot blond's name is Chase." Girl 2 giggled.

I just laughed and started eating. The other table continued giggling.

Jace suddenly stood up. He walked over to the next table and said, "Could you guys please lower your voice? We heard the whole thing." The girls' eyes widen. Except Vanessa.

Jace walked back to our table. He sat down and continue eating.

"Chill dude! You're gonna die early if you keep on being so cold." Chase laughed and patted Jace's back.

Jace smiled a little and Chris and I also patted Jace's head. We all laughed and continued eating.

We were already eating desserts when the giggling girls walked over to our table. We looked at them with a surprised look.

"We're sorry for being so loud and for gossiping about you guys." The girls said and bowed their heads.

Jace and I just nod and Chase said, "Oh it's fine ladies." He smiled his famous heartbreaking smile. I noticed that one girl blushed.

Jace looked over to Vanessa. "You play soccer right?" Jace asked.

"Me? Yeah." Vanessa smiled.

"How about I treat you girls to some sundaes?" Chase said.

"N-no. It's fine." Girl 2 said shyly.

"Oh come on, don't be shy." Chase smiled and headed to the counter.

"Why don't you guys pull that table over and connect it to our table?" I smiled.

They nod and Vanessa started to walk over to carry the table.

"Let me carry it." Jace said and stood up. I looked at Vanessa and I saw that she was blushing.

My stomach knots. Was I still hungry? My stomach feels like it has butterflies in it and those butterflies are hitting my stomach with its wings.

Jace connected the tables and carried to chairs over.

Vanessa sat beside Jace and girl 1 sat beside me and girl 2 sat at the center.

Chase arrived, carrying the the sundaes with him. He gave one to each girl, excluding me, and sat down.

"So girls, do you have boyfriends?" Chase asked and winked.

Vanessa rolled her eyes, girl 1 laughed and girl 2 blushed.

"Silent treatment eh?" Chase laughed.

"Seriously Chase, we just met these girls and now you're hitting on them?" I laughed.

"Don't worry Cathy, you're still my number one." He said and winked.

"You mean she's our number one." Jace interjected. I felt my stomach tighten. What is this feeling?

Chase laughed and nods.

The table fell silent for a moment. Suddenly Vanessa opens up.

"So Jace, do you have a girlfriend?" Vanessa asked. She looked at Jace eye to eye. She had a slight blush on her cheeks. I felt my stomach tighten again.

"No, and it's not my priority as of the moment." Jace replied.

"Ohh." Vanessa said and tilted her head down.

"I failed to ask this before, but why are you guys still wearing your pajamas?" Girl 2 asked.

"Good question pretty lady." Chase replied. Girl 2 blushed. "We just felt like we wanted to do so." We all laughed.

It was time to go, so we all stood up and walked to the exit.

Suddenly, Vanessa grabbed Jace's wrist.

"We could still hang out at school right?" She said.

"Yeah." Jace said and smile a little bit.

Vanessa blushed and smiled. I felt my stomach tighten once again.

We went our separate ways and I felt my heart ache even after Vanessa and her friends left.

Jace opened the car and we climb aboard.

"Are you okay? You don't have fever right?" Jace said and touched my forehead.

"No. I'm fine." I said, not looking at him.

"Okay if you say so." He said and started driving.

Is this what they call jealousy?

Hey :) I hope you liked this update. If you did, vote for it 👍 if you think I need to do something to improve it, comment 👍

Thank you so much :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 6.2K 28
Zoey Collins found herself siding with someone she just met over one of her best friends since elementary school. Asher Evans, having to choose betwe...
270 22 11
Its a story about a teenage girl who is in senior year of her high school. She have perfect family, perfect friend, perfect boyfriend but you know in...
761 69 22
She only wanted to be accepted. All she wanted was for her parents to treat her as an equal. But no; they decide to kick her out of the house instead...
4.4K 101 17
Kayla Grason and Chase Grey where best friends since they where 8. But once there moms have a fall out they are forced to not be friends any more. Ka...