Sweet but Psycho

By Harliquine110796

......... "You have a sister!" ~ Jenna Sommers "You are exquisite." ~ Elijah M... More

<><><>
Chapter 1: Pilot
Chapter 2: The Night of the Comet
Chapter 3: Friday Night Bites
Chapter 4: Family Ties
Chapter 5: You're Undead to Me
Chapter 6: Lost Girls
Chapter 7: Haunted
Chapter 8: 162 Candles
Chapter 9: History Repeating
Chapter 10: The Turning Point
Chapter 11: Bloodlines
Chapter 12: Unpleasentville
Chapter 13: Children of the Damned
Chapter 14: Fool Me Once
Chapter 15: A Few Good Men
Chapter 16: There Goes the Neighborhood
Chapter 17: Let The Right Ones In
Chapter 18: Under Control
Chapter 19: Miss Mystic Falls
Chapter 20: Blood Brothers
Chapter 21: Isobel
Chapter 22: Founders' Day
<<>>
Chapter 23: The Return
Chapter 24: Brave New World
Chapter 25: Bad Moon Rising
Chapter 26: Memory Lane
Chapter 27: Kill or Be Killed
Chapter 28: Plan B
Chapter 29: Masquerade
Chapter 30: Rose
Chapter 31: Katerina
Chapter 32: The Sacrifice
Chapter 33: By the Light of the Moon
Chapter 34: The Descent
Chapter 35: Daddy Issues
Chapter 36: Crying Wolf
Chapter 37: The Dinner Party
Chapter 38: The House Guest
Chapter 39: Know Thy Enemy
Chapter 40: The Last Dance
A/N
Chapter 41: Klaus
Chapter 42: The Last Day
Chapter 43: As I Lay Dying
<<<!>>>
Chapter 44: The Birthday
Chapter 45: Dear Ryan
Chapter 46: The Hybrid
Chapter 47: The End of an Affair
Chapter 48: Disturbing Behavior
Chapter 49: The Reckoning
Chapter 51: Ghost World
Chapter 52: Ordinary People
Chapter 53: Homecoming
Chapter 54: The New Deal
Chapter 55: Our Town
Chapter 56: The Ties That Bind
Chapter 57: Bringing out the Dead
Chapter 58: Dangerous Liaisons
Chapter 59: Finally
Chapter 60: Wedding... The end.

Chapter 50: Smells Like Teen Spirit

2.5K 52 4
By Harliquine110796

After a sparring session with Rebekah at five in the freaking morning, Ryan takes a shower and then gets dressed for the first day of senior year. She wears some black skinny jeans, a very pretty blue tank top she bought while she was in Chicago, some black high heeled ankle boots, a gold chained necklace with a blue feather, her vervain necklace, her new choker from Klaus, some black hoop earrings - her favorite pair -, and her bracelet.

Ryan curls her hair before going out to her car after bidding farewell to her new friend, Rebekah. Ryan drives her car to school and joins her friends. Elena takes her hand reassuringly and Caroline takes the other.

"Here we are," Caroline claims. "Senior year."

"Anyone else think it should feel slightly more empowering?" Bonnie asks.

"Okay," Caroline begins to rant. "So prank night was a bust. But we are accepting it, and we are moving on."

"You're right," Bonnie replied. "I mean, why should I let the fact that my boyfriend is seeing the ghost of his dead girlfriends hinder this experience?"

"Yes!" Caroline chants. "And why should I let the fact that my boyfriend got turned into a hybrid put a da,pier om this otherwise fabulous day?"

"Why should I let the fact I live with an original sister who's temper is as bad as my own ruin my fun of senior year?" Ryan asks and Caroline grins at her.

"That's a dangerous combination," Caroline jokes. "And we thought you and Katherine was bad until she fled."

"Today's our anniversary," Elena says sadly. "Technically, Stefan and I met on the first day of school last year."

"Yeah..." Caroline frowns. "You win."

"El, are you sure you want to be here?" Ryan asks.

"I have to be," Elena replies. "I have to put it behind me. New year. New life."

Caroline, Ryan, and Bonnie all just look at each other before following Elena into the school.
<<<!>>>

Ryan looks at the flyer on the wall for the back to school bonfire, it's the first spirit squad event. Ryan might not be part of the squad, but she promises she will be there. She sees Tyler wall up and kiss Caroline and she leaves for class.
<<<!>>>

Ryan sits in the front of history this year while Caroline sits beside Elena because someone else is already beside Ryan and the window is on her other side, a boy sits on the other side of Elena until Stefan comes in and makes him move.

Alaric walks in amd he smiles at his daughter. "Welcome back, seniors. Let's turn our brains back on, starting with this country's original founders... the native Americans."

"What about the Vikings?" Rebekah asks as she walks in.

"Bekah!" Ryan waves. "Can she sit there?"

The boy nods and moves to the seat near her door. Rebekah walks across the class and she sits beside Ryan.

"There's no evidence that Vikings actuallly settled in the United States," Alaric says. "Who are you?"

"My name's Rebekah," she blonde says. "My I'm new and history is my favorite subject." She turn to Ryan. "Cute choker. Where'd you get it?"

"Your brother," Ryan replies.

"I knew I saw him at a jewelry store before we left Chicago," Rebekah replies. "Its a beautiful necklace."
<<<!>>>

Ryan chances into something gray short shorts with black around the edges, a black halter tank with a white nike slogan on thr fromt, and some solid black sneakers. She ties her hair into a tight, secure ponytail before going out to the track field.

Ryan didn't trust running in town anymore because she almost got ran over last time, some people just don't need to he on roads.

Ryan walks to the line where the track running usually begins. She sees Elena and Stefan. Ryan rolls her eyes at the emotionless Stefan and she takes off bolting around the track, running like she does when she is fighting a vampire. She's human, and she'd be a track god if she were to join the team.

Ryan stops and she falls to her back in the grass, she pours water down her throat and calls Katherine.

"I'm a little busy, Ry," Katherine sayss into the phone.

"Gee,I miss you too, Kitty," Ryan frowns. "I feel the love."

Rebekah looks down at Mikael, aka papa original, when he closes his eyes once more. "You know that I missou but now isn't a very good time. I will call or text you whenever I can."
<<<!>>>

Ryan goes to her sun room where she keeps her benchpess when she gets home and she lays on the bench. She needs to keep her strength up, too, as well as her speed - hence the run after school.

Elena told Ryan about Stefan calling her a human bloodbag. Ryan knows that mush have hurt. So Alaric told her he'd help train her to be able to fight a vampire like he trained Ryan. Ryan graduated vampire hunting school when she turned eighteen because she started at like, sixteen? She took two years in learning before Alaric graduated her.

Naturally Ryan would have been jealous that Alaric is putting his attention on Elena now, but she's not. She gets why Elena wants to learn all of a sudden. Elena should have tried to learn as soon as she found out what Alaric did, that's what Ryan thinks. It's whay Ryan did as soon as she found out about vampires. Her and her dad.

Ryan lifts the weights to release the pent up anger when Rebekah comes back home. Bekah stops when she hears grunting and she follows the noise to the sunroom, she finds Ryan working out.

"This is attractive," Rebekah comments. "C'mon, go shower. You're coming with me to the party."

Ryan nods and Rebekah helps her put the weight up. Ryan thanks her before they both head upstairs to get ready.
<<<!>>>

Ryan dresses in a black long sleeved body suit (looks like a swin suit), some black skinnies, some gorgeous black heels, a blue leather jacket, her choker, bracelet, vervain necklace, and her favorite hoop earrings. Ryan goes th the amory and she grabs her favorite stake and puts it in the inside pocket of her jacket.

"You won't be using that, will you?" Rebekah asks.

"No, I don't plan to, anyway," Ryan replies. "I always carry at least one of by toys. One can never be too safe in a town full of vampires and an emotionless ripper."

"Okay, then," Rebekah replies and her eyes roam over Ryan's body. "You're hot. You should talk to Kol when he is ever awoken. You'll like him. He'll like you and your crazies."

Ryan and Rebekah laugh as they head out to Ryan's car, and Ryan drives them to the party.
<<<!>>>

"So Klaus hasn't texted you since he's been gone this time?" Rebekah as she fills two glass with beer.

"Nope, none," Ryan replies and sighs. "Wonders what I did wrong this time. Everyone is starting to phase me out, even my friend from Boston."

"I won't phase you out," Rebekah says and she hands her a cup. "Have some alcohol, little star."

"Little star?"

"I heard you singing in the shower," Rebekah states. "You're good." Rebekah then looks around, for someone, and pouts.

"You all right there?" Stefan asks as he walks up, Ryan rolls her eyes.

"I thought Tyler would be here," Rebekah pours and Ryan nudges her playfully, Rebekah playfully glares at her.

"You're into Tyler now?" Stefan arches an eyebrow. "That's kind of fickle."

"When you're willing to give me the time of day again, then we'll talk," Rebekah says. "But until then, a girl has needs."

"Ugh," Ryan groans, "where can I fulfill my needs?"

"Excuse me," Elena says as she walks over with a cup, she gets her some beer.

"Elena, hi," Stefan greets. "What are you doing?"

"I'm having fun, Stefan," Elena replies. "You have a problem with that?" And with that question, she comes the beer.

"Go Elena!" Ryan chants. "Woo!" She chugs her beer next, making Elena laugh.

"All right, take it easy," Stefan says. "We both know you're kind of a light weight."n

"Uh huh, really?" Elena coos playfully. "You think I'm gonna let a blood addict tell me how to drink?"

"Ooh. Burn," Ryan snorts. "Nice one, emotionless Stefan. You make me miss the normal, brooding one."

Ryan pats his cheeks before wandering off into the crowd of party people.
<<<!>>>

Ryan stands by the keg and she watches as Damon walk over to Rebekah, amd they begin flirting.

"Why the long face?" Stefan asks as he approaches her.

"They're up to something," Ryan says and Stefan watches Damon and Rebekah.

"Why so you say that?" Stefan asks.

"They're all acting weird," Ryan replies. "Really weird. Especially Elena. Damon... he is a bit of a whore, anyway, so I'm not really surprised he's flirting with someone else even though he supposedly loves someone else, much like he didn't mind falling in love with someone else while he was with me."

"You talk a lot," Stefan states bluntly. "Now I see why Klaus left Rebekah with you. You both talk a lot, too much. Sometimes it's too much words to understand."

"Your words don't bother me, Stefan," Ryan says. "You forget I was raped by an asshole and neglected by my mother, your emotionless, drone self does not scare me, Stefan Salvatore."

"I can't hurt you because Klaus asked me not to but don't tempt me." Stefan growls.

"As I said, Stefan, you. Don't. Scare. Me," Ryan says slower. "There, thst was slow enough for you to comprehend."

She pats his cheek and walks off.
<<<!>>>

Ryan leans against Rebekah on the couch when her phone pings.

From: Klaus 🐺
To: Little Psycho
I'm sorry I haven't gotten in touch with you, love, I've been so busy. I know the last time I was out of town, I think I drove you a little mad. But since I know you and my sister both have terrible tempers and talk a lot, are you two getting along?

Ryan smirks and she shows Rebekah the text, and she grins.

"I knew he'd text you." Rebekah says. "He said he was good friends with a doppelgänger, I didn't want to believe him. And then he said you slapped him and I liked you immediately."

Ryan smiles and she presses reply.

To: Klaus 🐺
From: Little Psycho
It's okay, it was quiet without your constant posture, Klaus. Rebekah and I are the best of friends, Klaus. Now when I get angry, we will spar or I'll work out or I'll run because there's no vampires around that I can kill for a release, or werewolves, or bad humans. But I'm going to bed. Goodnight.

Ryan hits send and she heads upstairs to change and go to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561 0 26
[Book 2 to The Salvatore Sister series!!!] This is a tvd/to fanfic, a year after tvd ends and this series begins, and at the end of 2017, when book 1...
258K 6.9K 53
"I'm done ignoring how I feel about you.". "And what is that?" "I love you." --- Book 1 TVD seasons 2-4 Finished Jan. 2023 Disclaimer I don't own The...
50K 2.8K 61
Can Claudia ever love her mother's killer? What if he's her mate? Claudia meets the gorgeous Klaus Mikaelson her best friend's new brother-in-law. S...
1.2M 24K 41
My name is Nathalia Mikaelson, i am the youngest out of the Mikaelson siblings . I am part of The Original family, the first and most feared vampire...