Knb Scenarios (Various x Read...

By LukasMichaelis

Kuroko no Basket oneshots! A bunch of fluff, fun, and weird KnB drabbles with your favorite characters. The f... More

Author's Note
Under the Mistletoe: Midorima x Reader
Kiyoshi x Reader
Takao x Reader
Kuroko x Reader
What They Give Your Child(ren) for Christmas
Imayoshi x Reader
Hanamiya x Reader
Murasakibara x Reader
Kasamatsu x Reader
How They Spend Winter Break With You
MidoTaka Christmas
Akashi x Reader
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
Sugar. Yes, please: Murasakibara x Reader

Kise x Reader

8.2K 257 36
By LukasMichaelis

Whoaaa.

1k reads?

That's awesome you guys.

This chapter will be the last holiday related oneshot, but I will continue to write!

Please enjoy this Kise x Reader!

Oh, and just a reminder, when you see "_____" please insert your name!

X-X-X-X

Kise x Reader

"_____cchiiiiiiiiii~" Kise runs up to you and gives you a bone crushing hug.

You tense up at his touch since you guys are just friends [[Not for long fufufufu]]. "Kise! What are you doing?!" You shove him off you in a very Kasamatsu-like way.

Kise hits the ground with a thud. "Ehhh," he rubs his behind as he stands up. "That hurt _____cchi. Maybe a kiss to make it feel better," he teases.

You blush, but you are ready to punch Kise into oblivion. "One more word from you, Kise Ryota and I will give you a kick Kasamatsu-senpai will be proud of."

Kise laughs. "Gomen, gomen, _____cchi. I was just kidding, you know." He suddenly turns serious. "You know I would never do anything to hurt you," with that he walks away leaving you with your jaw dropped on the ground.

You feel somebody sit beside you. You turn your head and see Momoi. "Loosen up, _____. It's New Year's Eve! Have some fun! Kise is just teasing you because he likes you."

Your heart stops for a moment. "What do you mean, Momoi?" It's true you also did enjoy Kise's company, and goofy, adorable, cheerful, bubbly, amazing, personality.

"I've known Kise since middle school! I can tell that boy is head over heels for you!" Momoi explains. She stands up and continues, "Just give him a chance, ______." She turns her head and walks over to Kuroko and the other guests.

You sat there awestruck. While everybody was talking and having fun, you were sitting on the couch of Kise's apartment reithinking your times with Kise. You suddenly remember all the times he's gone out of his way for you. I really am that dense aren't I? you laugh lightly.

"Um," someone says in front of you. "______-chin." You look up and see Murasakibara snacking on a bag of potato chips. "Kise-chin wants to talk to you on the roof," he says munching on his potato chips.

"Eh...okay. Thanks Murasakibara-kun," you get off the couch and put on your scarf and jacket. You walk out the door and up a flight of stairs that lead to the roof. Before you open the door, you check your watch. You only had a few minutes until the New Year. What could Kise want at this time? It's almost the countdown. You open the door and there you see Kise pacing back and forth as he mumbles incoherent words to himself.

He hears you open the door and his expression suddenly lights up. "_____CHIIIIIII~!" He runs up to you and hugs you just as hard as earlier. You don't tense up anymore, but you feel heat rise up to your cheeks.

You hug him around his neck and whisper quietly in his ear. "Sorry, Kise."

He pulls away and looks at you with a raised eyebrow. "What are you talking about _____cchi?"

"For earlier," you quickly say. "I was being really... rude to you. I apologize for that."

"It's in the past now," he smiles widely. Not long after his smile fades away. "____cchi. Can I ask you a super important question?"

"You just asked me a question," you tease him.

Kise pouts and crosses his arms. "Not like that," he whines childishly. "Do you like me?"

You suddenly stop laughing. "What?"

"Do. You. Like. Me." Kise says slowly, emphasizing each word.

"Why are you suddenly asking me this, Kise?"

He covers his blushing face. "Uwaaaahh! Gomen! Gomen! That question was too straight forward!" Kise suddenly turns awkward and becomes a blushing mess.

You walk up to him and take his hands off his face. You hold his hands tightly in yours. Kise turns into an even darker shade of red, much resembling a tomato. You go on your tiptoes and take Kise's lips in yours. You can feel him tense up, but he falls into the kiss soon enough. His lips are sweet and warm against yours. You pull away before you could get carried away.

Kise takes a deep breath and sighs wistfully. "____cchi. I really like you. Ever since you got out of your way to watch my basketball game, I made a promise to put you first. You make me so happy and I want to give you the same happiness you gave me. Will you please be my girlfriend?"

At that moment, the world seemed to slow down. Your heart is beating so fast that it could jump out of your chest. "Yes! I would love to be!" Kise picks you up and starts spinning you around like those couples in the cheesy romance stories [[If you haven't noticed this is a very cheesy romance story]]. He brings you back down and gives you an Eskimo kiss. You see his smiling face with his childish, yet very handsome grin. This will be a year worth remembering.

X-X-X-X-X

EXACTLY One Year Later

You sit on the couch of Kise's apartment and see everybody talking and laughing. A nostalgic feeling lingers in your senses. You and Kise have been dating for exaclty a year now and you have not regretted a single moment together.

"_____-chan," you hear a stern voice beside you. You look up and see Midorima with his lucky item of the day.

"Hi, Midorima-kun!" You greet cheerfully.

"Kise wants to see you up on the roof, nanodayo," he says pushing up his glasses.

Wow. The nostalgia is overwhelming. "Thanks, Midorima-kun!" You put on a jacket and a pair of gloves and make your way up the flight of stairs. You open the door and see Kise pacing around much like he was last year.

"_____CCHI!!!!!!!!!!!" he starts running towards you and glomps you tightly. His smile suddenly drops. "Eh? _____cchi, are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh. Yeah. Everything about today just feels so nostalgic." you say. Kise nods in understanding. You check your watch and see it's already 11:58. "Ryota! We should go inside soon! It will be the New Year!" You turn around and start walking towards the door.

"_____cchi! Hold on!" He grabs your hand before you could walk any further. Kise takes your hands in his. "Remember what I said to you last year?" he asks. You nod remembering every single detail. "I said I was going to give you same the happiness you give to me. Now, I want to give you that happiness that will last a life time." Kise bends down on one knee and takes a small, red box out of his pocket. "_____, will you marry me?"

The same feeling hit you when he asked you to be his girlfriend, but this was a thousand times more heart racing. This time, your world didn't slow down, it stopped. Your heart is already jumping in and out of your chest. You couldn't even say the one word that is on the tip of your tongue. Instead, you pull Kise up from his kneeling position and bring in him for a kiss. His eyes widen, but kisses you back. His lips taste even sweeter than before and the kiss is much more passionate.

Kise pulls away breathlessly. "Is that a yes?" he asks eagerly.

"Of course! Yes!"

He brings you in for one more quick kiss, then pulls away. You suddenly hear a boom in the sky and see a flash of light from the corner of your eye. Fireworks flew into the sky signaling the new year. The colors decorated the night sky and made the scene mesmerizing. You look at Kise and back at the sky.

"The wedding, isn't going to be on New Year's Eve, right?" you ask him.

A nervous laugh escapes Kise's mouth. "Of course not, _____-cchi!"

He gave you a smile that would make anyone weak in the knees. "I love you, Ryota." you suddenly say.

"I love you too, _____cchi," he says. He tucks a lock of your hair behind your ear and caresses your cheek. "Happy New Year," once again, Kise gives you an eskimo kiss. I promise that you will always be happy with me. I will always return the kindness you give to me.

X-X-X-X-X

I hope you guys have an amazing New Year!

Thank you so much for reading these oneshots! It means so much to me!

I will continue to write in this fanfic, but nothing holiday related!

Thank you!

Please leave me a vote and a comment!

Love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

715K 18.5K 131
These contains one-shot of your favorite characters from KNB!! I don't do any Lemony or Lime stories only fluff and all not also yaoi or Yuri (not a...
435K 7.5K 34
Welcome to my kuroko no basket one shot~ Things to take note while reading my book 1. I don't indicate whether it's a angst or a lemon in the title...
138K 3.2K 46
This is a collection of Kuroko no Basket x Reader one shots. REQUESTS ON THIS ARE NOW CLOSED.
285K 4.6K 70
~KNB Imagines~ A book filled with the craziest plots for a story Lot's of gay, be warned [or maybe just some hehe] Helped by my kawaii friends. Credi...