Pannacotta Fugo x Reader One...

By MatoMasaharu

One-shots collection of Fugo x Reader. More

[1] slow dancing in the dark.
[3] pretty doll.
[4] my lovely.
[5] until death does us part.
[6] green roses, part 1.
[7] green roses, part 2.
[8] little man.
[9] lost in the haze.
[10] house of memories, part 1.
[11] house of memories, part 2.
[12] house of memories, part 3.
[13] sidekick.
[14] vice versa.
[15] repent.
[16] buon appetito, caro.
[17] issues.
[18] ride.
[19] lonely.
[20] bathroom healing session.
[21] can't help it, part 1.
[22] can't help it, part 2.
[23] can't help it, part 3.
[24] disaster.
[25] alive.
[26] yellow.
[27] shades of pink.
[28] by the ocean, part 1.
[29] by the ocean, part 2.
[30] castle.
[31] summer, winter, and her.
[32] comfort.
[33] okay.
[34] lull.
[35] little girl.
[36] home.
[37] trouble.
[38] haze.
[39] when it's raining.
[40] heart attack.
[41] one of those days.
[42] broken hearts.
[43] happy ending.
[#] SOS (Done)
[44] softcore.
[45] silent night.
[46] gravity.
[47] liar.
[48] together.
[49] welcome back.
[50] beneath the stars, you and me.
[51] monsters.
[52] bubbles.
[53] butterflies.
[54] sick.
[55] side effects.
[56] take me, part 1.
[57] take me, part 2.
[58] take me, part 3.
[59] behave.
[60] longing.
[61] obsession, part 1.
[62] obsession, part 2.
[63] love words.
[64] Pannacotta: pain.
[65] romantic.
[#] Requests (Closed)
[66] replay.
[67] discovery.
[68] empty.
[69] come back home.
[70] sweater weather.
[#] Event (Closed)
[71] my heart sank and the sun rises.
[72] you make me feel.
[73] twisted.
[74] time to go home.
[75] the standard for happiness.
[76] dead to me.
[77] sunshine, how are you?
[78] you can be mine.
[79] i appreciate you.
[80] i am and you are.
[81] hall of frame.
[82] midnight escape.
[83] slices of fruits.
[84] return.
[85] sweet dreams.
[86] seventeen.
[87] pay it with your eyes and teeth.
[88] to the depth of hell.
[89] laundry.
[90] in the morning.
[91] sweat runs cold.
[92] heartless.
[93] cake, tea, and flowers.
[94] selfish.
[95] raw intention.
[96] cardiac arrest.
[97] shooting stars.
[98] solitude.

[2] blue world.

1.8K 90 57
By MatoMasaharu

The weather was nice and warm. The skies painted with light blue. It was clear no cloud in sight. Cup of tea in front of you rather very fragrant today. You watch people on the street. Having their time without knowing you are there to watch.

You think of many things. Who are they? What are they doing? How is their life? Anything bugging them? There could be any stand users among them. 

Talking about stand user, your first time manifesting your own was quite an event. You ere walking around the town at night. Daydreaming just like you used to do. A habit that made your parents disappointed with you until this very moment. It's something inevitable. You have a problem with excessive daydreaming and it's hard for you to concentrate. Luckily you're quick to learn while you can focus. Still, it disturbs your daily life. It was then when you find yourself wandering around the port. Really far from home.

You heard someone screaming. It was a devastating one. You heard another round of screeching, different person. The voices were coming from the dark corner of a building. It caught your attention immediately since you waken up from your daydreaming. You leaned on the wall, peeking to see what is happening.

There you saw a purple creature surrounded with purple smoke. It was human-like with diamond-pattern skin, white and purple, stitches all over its body including its mouth, sitting on the ground shaking, drooling, shivering. It was surreal.

Besides the creature, there was a man banging his head on the walls. Screaming. He sounds so frustrated. It startled you but you are quick to take pity on him. 

Is there anything you can help?

You brave yourself to show yourself to him.

"Hey, are you okay?"

Of course he is not okay. But you not sure what to say.

He stops then glanced at you. His deep purple eyes glaring at you intensely. He turns around his body to face you. He looked so angry yet miserable.

"Who the fuck are you?" He growled, pointing at you.

"I am no one," You answered, raising both your hands, "I mean no harm, but you have to stop banging your head like that. It's dangerous."

"None of your business!" Barked him, "Go away from here!"

"How I can leave both of you like this?" You still weren't sure what is the creature beside him, but to you, both of them looked so sad.

He looked perplexed for a while before gritting his teeth, "You can see Purple Haze? You must be an enemy stand user!"

The creature he called Purple Haze standing eyes. You can clearly see its weary eyes.

"Uh," You stepped back a bit startled, "I am so sorry but I don't know what stand is."

You tried to explain yourself. But he looked at you even more suspicious. You started to lose your focus a little. 

Oh, no, please not now.

You hold your face with your left hand, trying to get more time to focus, "Please, I just want to make sure you're okay."

"I said it's none of your business," 

Why is he being so hard?

You bit your lip, tapping the wall with your earlier hand, and start to walk towards him, "Because you're human too! You hurt yourself like that!"

You always hated it when someone hurts themselves physically like that. You were once like that too. Hurting yourself to keep yourself awake from daydreaming. It only leaves scars and hurts like crazy. By the time passes, you just try to accept it. Like it or not. You're being you.

He seems perplexed by your statement, doesn't expect you to say that to him. 

"No, don't come here!" He barked again, "I'll hurt you!"

"Sure, you are!" You yelled back, pulling his necktie so he would be on the same eye level at you. 

"Look at me," You demanded, "You don't deserve horrible things like that! You are you, only an ordinary human. You did just fine with life! The fact that you are standing right here right now is the proof of it. You survived!"

That statement was something you were telling yourself long time ago. You think he should hear it too. 

He completely went silent. Slowly dropping his face. 

Did that reach him?

Things you wanted him to understand?

The creature, Purple Haze stopped screeching as well. It just sitting there. Not doing anything just like the man in front of you.

You released his necktie. Holding both his upper arms and moves him so he would lean on the walls. He eventually starts to sit down and starts ruffling his hair harshly.

"This is the worst," He mumbled.

"Not really," You said softly, squatting down in front of him. You grab both his hands, preventing him to do any more dangerous thing. 

He looked at you. 

"It is okay now," You smiled earnestly, "This world is not a bad place. I am here with you too, dear one. "

Suddenly your surroundings began to change. It becomes silent and things both of you could hear was each others breath. You saw nothing but him and he only sees you in front of him. It was serene. Everything turned white as if you just moved into another world of pure white.

You regain your focus more. It feels more refreshing than ever. He took the time to pay attention to you. His senses coming back to him. 

"Meow,"

You turned around, moving a little to see what was behind you just now. There you see it, a white cat with purple eyes on Purple Haze's lap.

"Is that your stand?" 

You looked at your right, the man was already beside you. 

"I don't know," You looked back at the cat, "Do you?"

"Meow," The cat meowing again. Then everything turns normal again. The corner of port both of you was. 

"Stand is a manifestation of your soul," He explained, "Your stand seems to have the power to change the perception of your surrounding. The world."

"Then Purple Haze is yours? I am so sorry, how can you stay on his lap like that?" You complained at the cat, embarrassed. 

You were trying to reach the cat but Purple Haze brushed aside your hand and proceed to hug the cat. It even patting it and the cat seems to enjoy it a lot too.

"Damn it," He cursed, "Sorry I couldn't control Purple Haze either. You saw how he looked earlier."

You chuckled, "Ah, sorry, but look at them, they're enjoying themselves. So are you right now. I am glad I can help you. Your expression is much better."

Without you notice it, he smiled a little, "You're right."

"[y/n], hey [y/n]!"

You gasped, "What? Oh, Fugo, hello there,"

"You're at it again," He pulled a chair in front of you. "You're okay right?"

"I am, I am," You answered cheerfully, "You're done teaching Narancia? I think I heard he was yelling at you."

Yes, after what happened that day, two weeks ago, that man that introducing himself as Fugo then brought you to his gang. You took a liking to the gang and taking Polpo's exam without them knowing it. Fugo was mad, Bruno gave you a long lecture about it saying how dangerous mafia's life is.

But you don't care. You finally find your world here. And with Blue World's power, the exam was easy.

Fugo was the one who naming your stand for you. You like it as well. Blue World's getting along very well with everyone even Abbacchio, Purple Haze likes to pet it, and Sex Pistols always play around with your stand.

".... you're not listening, aren't you?"

"No, no, I'm listening," You panicking a little, but Fugo sees right through you.

"I can see through you," He said smiling, mocking at you. 

Fugo are smiling more often now that you are in the gang. His anger issues may come from time to time just like the first time you met him. But you're there to calm him again. You grew close to him. 

And Fugo find himself comfortable around you.

"Well, you know," You smile at him sheepishly, "If you are actually part of my daydreaming, then you're the best thing I've come up with."

Fugo went quiet for seconds, "I am flattered but aren't you glad I am real?"

Your face went red, "Of course I am happy I met you!"

"No, dear one," Fugo reaches for your hand, "The pleasure is mine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 94 14
Y/n was a normal girl with an ordinary life. But that all changes when she makes one wrong move that sends her spiraling into another dimension. She...
240K 3K 153
I love one-shots and wanted to have a go so here we go. Requests are open. If there are any content not appropriate for some readers, there will be...
214K 4.5K 26
Bucky x reader fluffy one shots.
11.8K 230 24
' random oneshots ' β˜•οΈ β˜† : theres A LOT of grammar errors..in my earlier writings. ( started this book originally at 15..ntm ) - ౨ৎ : 06...