[12] house of memories, part 3.

All the gang was more than ready to restore all your memories. After Narancia made the call to Bucciarati, he rushed to go back to the house. Fugo explained it all to them. You never saw Bucciarati seemed so happy before. Abbacchio told you than he glads he still can share his memories of you even though it's small. Giorno said the same thing as he is new to the gang. Mista was thrilled and can't keep his grin.

"I think I can understand them better if I made physical contact with them," You said as an answer for Bucciarati. 

Giorno raises his hand, "Maybe we can try with my Gold Experience first since I only have six percent."

The other agreed to the youngest.

"Gold Experience," Giorno called for his stand, and somehow the gold stand immediately appeared in front of you. 

Gold Experience smiled a little as he offers his hand.

You hold Gold Experience's hands, palm to palm. Then you begin to hear a voice just like Giorno's voice, just a little bit different. The voice began to tell you stories and you can see images on your mind like it was yours. 

You laughed after Gold Experience disappeared.

"How is it?" Fugo asked beside you.

"Yeah!" exclaimed you, rather cheerfully, "I remember when Giorno first joined us. My first mission with him also. Man, that was fun. Gold Experience told me everything in Giorno's perspective but my version of memories coming along with it."

"I'm next! I'm next!" Narancia summoned Aerosmith.

"Hey, no fair!" Mista shouted, "Wait for your turn Narancia!"

"No way!" Orange boy stick out his tongue to Mista.

The red plane landed on your lap. When you touch it you can hear a voice almost like Narancia's voice. You bet it was Mr. Smith, the pilot of Aerosmith that never shown himself.

Mr. Smith told you all the crazy memories you had with Narancia in it. As Fugo said, you did spoil him almost every single time. 

It went just like how it was with Gold Experience.

Then it was Sex Pistols turn. They can talk just like human but they sit comfortably on your palm and telling you via telepathy just like the Gold Experience and Aerosmith. It was weird even for Mista to see they become so calm. But the adventure you had with Mista sure is crazy.

Moody Blues told you the memories of the deep talk you had with Abbacchio. You and he are not talking much in the first place. Just enjoying each other company as a teammate. Still, it was precious memories. You remember more about another side of yourself.

Few drops of tears running on your cheeks when it was Sticky Fingers turn. You remember how lonely you are in the streets back then. Until Bucciarati finds you and took you under his wings. The only past you remember before joining Passione.

Fugo turn was last. No one knows why Purple Haze has the highest memories of you so they thought Fugo would be the last. As it could take longer for you to talk to Purple Haze.

"Call Purple Haze!" You said to Fugo, leaning to him close to his face.

As you regain most of your memories already, you can pick up the memories of how you thought of him at that time. Narancia said the two of you are really close and he wasn't lying. 

Excited but nervous as well. You did think of some possibilities as to why you are close with him. Still, you don't want to jump into conclusions too quickly.

"Are you ready?" Fugo asked. His eyes tried to tell you something but you can't pick it up.

The rest of the team find him to be rather different.

"Sure," You nodded with a reassuring smile, placing your hand on top of his clenched hand by his lap.

Without saying its name, Purple Haze already appeared in front of you. Purple Haze is not gritting his teeth anymore, not even drooling. 

"Hey," You called in the softest tone, "You're not crying anymore. Thank God."

Purple Haze ducked while reaching for your hands. 

All the memories suddenly rushed at once. It was all about him and you. The time you've been spending with him while talking about each other. You have told Fugo all your life and Fugo have told you everything 

It doesn't take to long for you to remember it all unlike what all of you expected. 

You looked down while tears running down once again. Purple Haze no longer grabs your hands as he already disappeared. 

Back to Fugo.

"Do you remember?" Fugo asked, rather cautious. His right hand went to your cheek to erasing all the tears.

Your face turned to him, then scanning everyone's faces that are as worried as Fugo.

"Um, yeah, well," You chuckled, "This incident has been very sad yet solved in a bizarre way. I'm thankful to have all of you around me. I realize that I've been gifted by an incredible family now. Thank you. Really."

Bucciarati's returned the smile, "Thank God. Welcome back, [y/n]"

"Yeah, welcome back," Abbacchio leaned back, "I'll be waiting for your evening tea."

"I'm glad I can be of help," Giorno said calmly.

"Yeay! Welcome back, [y/n]," Narancia and Mista clapped their hand to each other, cheering in unison. 

"Aren't you going to said anything?" You grin to the male beside you, getting close to his face.

Fugo let out a small sigh as he smiled, "Welcome back, cara,"

"What? What was that?" Narancia gasped when he heard it.

"Oh, yeah, about that," 

You hold Fugo's hand tightly which he did the same. Both of you looked at each other for a while before back to the curious gang.

"Fugo and I been dating for a year now."

You never looked at Bucciarati so shock before. Abbacchio lifts his shoulder uninterested. Giorno only smiled as if he knows. Mista was taken aback. Narancia looked as if both of you just betray him.

Which both of you kinda did.