[59] behave.

Hi, how is everyone doing today?
I'm doing... I'm not sure anymore. I got tons of work and should be bedridden at the moment but.. the urge to write my man is strong. 

Anyway, please enjoy this normal mafia AU where they have no stand. If you want to know the team's weapon, go check the headcanon book 🍓
--- --- --- ---

"Sometimes, it's hard to accept that you actually use that." Your eyes pointed at the big dark green case on Fugo's hand. The thing contains Fugo's mains weapon, which is massive and not the things anyone will expect him to use. Though, it's fair since he rarely uses it.

"Whatever. Get in the car." He glanced at you before putting it in the trunk behind. You hummed and entering the passenger front seat as he ordered. It's hard to joke with him when he's in full work mode.

"We're free after this, yes? Do you want to go somewhere?" Fugo nodded, still focusing himself on driving. It's endearing how he still considers thinking about quality time with you in this situation. "I want salmon for dinner. Then, um, let's see, watch a movie?"

"No," he replied.

"What? Why? I thought you're agree-"

"We're almost there. On your guard."

Huffed, you're puffing your cheeks in annoyance. You took the small case from the back seat, it contains the wireless communication set made by Giorno. There were two, one for you and one for Fugo.

"[y/n]'s here," you declared. At the same time, you were putting one on Fugo's ear. He took charge.

"This is Fugo. [y/n] and I almost there. Where's everyone?"

"I'll be in my position in fifty seconds." Giorno was the first one to speak, followed by Narancia and Mista reporting almost at the same time.

"This is Mista. We'll be there in thirty seconds."

"We're ready."

"Not yet, Narancia."

"Oh."

Fugo clicked his tongue. "Abbacchio?"

"Yes, Bucciarati and I are standby in position."

"Very well," Fugo approved as he's drifting the car to the side of the road. "Gentlemen, we'll engage in a minute."

"I'm not a gentleman, though?"

"Save it for later, [y/n]. Come on." He got out of the car straight to the trunk. You shouted.

"Wait for me, you jerk!"

Fugo decided to not confront you, at least not now. He opened the trunk and the case, revealing a rocket launcher ready with two missiles. Beside him, you stood with awe.

"It's scary to look no matter how many times I've seen it," you commented, snuggling him. "Are you going to shoot twice?"

"It's the plan. Were you forget?" he frowned.

"Uh, oh, of course not! Come on, we have no time left. I'll assist you."

He flicked your forehead before continuing to prepare his launcher. "Behave, [y/n]. Behave."

"I know, I know," you muttered, "I'm not Narancia."

"Hey, I heard that!"

"Oops?"

Mista laughed at the conversation. "Well, Narancia and I are in position. Are we ready?"

You took out your guns from your shoulder holster behind your blazer. It's two guns of the same model of SIG Sauer P226. Your pride and beloved. You stood beside Fugo. "I'm ready."