[82] midnight escape.

Fugo has a new routine every Tuesday and Friday night. If it were possible he would do it as often as he can. The job to handle everything behind the curtain was never easy. For him to leave his spot can cause a disturbance in the team. Someone has to take the will to command the others where the leader needs it. Probably because of his service that the leader pardoned him to be away in such an odd time.

At ten when it's dark then Fugo drives his car alone to a certain place. He changed from his normal attire to simple cloth pants, a turtle neck sweater, and a blazer. All in a darker shade of greys. It's like a different Fugo is present to enjoy his time. Not the stressful one with the flashy suit that will yell at you every minute.

The club is thriving when Fugo entered. He walks straight to the bar and has a seat by the corner before ordering something light. His eyes dart around the place with no meaning behind it. Everyone looks like they're having fun as they dance around. Some more are drinking like there's no tomorrow. 

Fugo relishes his drink alone. The loud music thumping his heart, the lights blinding his eyes, the crowd of people not having their shit together. None of them could move Fugo from his place. There's not even an expression on his cold face. Empty purple orbs that seem lonely.

No, usually he hates this kind of place. A place that is full of people who drown in their fantasy. A dirty place where sin could happen and lust win over. Funny enough, he found this place a few months ago when he had to kill people from his dirty work.

That day is the day when he finds the beauty in this place. The world is a strange place and fate can be rotten so he's not surprised by this. Making this place to be his resting place. 

What exactly is he looking for? 

Fugo slides over the empty glass with money below it. Just by the end of his eyes, he can see the time on his wrist. It is time to see her.

The other side is a stage and an even more chaotic place. Fugo kicked out the people from the expensive table simply because he has more money. The staffs better remember his face now as the important guest of this strip club.

Right, he hated vulgar things because of what happened to him a long time ago. The wound in his heart will never heal. He gets so messed up because of it. And now he found peace within it.

There's this lady that catches his eyes that day. Fugo remembers when he stood in awe of her at the stage. He wasn't sure if their eyes met but that moment woke Fugo up. He was so mesmerized he forgot that he came to kill. So he come back the next day to confirm it. 

It is her and only her. Fugo feels nothing to the other lady. Sure, they're all attractive and Fugo respects them from the bottom of his heart. This lady though, explodes his heart instead.

Fugo thought the chance of it being love at first sight kind of thing. The more time goes on the more he's convinced that it's not like that. It's simpler than love.

Fugo admires her.

Expensive alcohol, comfortable couch, Fugo is leaning back with one foot on top the other one. He rests his chin on the back of his hand while the other one is holding the glass. 

Fugo releases a long breath when she walks to the stage. It's like his burden is all lifted up in a second. His eyes were glued to her the whole time that he barely blink. He had this urge to savor her as much as he can. He's not making any faces, occasionally sipping his alcohol. Other than that he's not making any movement. 

What does he like about her?

This lady isn't the most beautiful among the other ladies. Her body isn't as skinny as well. Not that Fugo mind, she's lovely. The way she moves or when she slides down the pole. Her thighs and hooded eyes. Fugo loves seeing her being free on the stage. 

Though, Fugo has no intention to know her. Nothing good will happen anyway. They live in two different worlds. He doesn't want his safe place to get meddled with blood from the other side.

What goes now is enough.

Fugo has to work pretty much anytime. He has to be ready for any situation and able to perform any mission given. Even it's sounds as simple as monitoring how his team is moving their base to a different neighborhood. The new location is far away from the old one. 

He's leaning to his car with crossed arms. There's someone beside him that's holding papers and Fugo is giving him instructions. He has to yell a little. He's pissed as he normally does. He has places to be after this.

The man left him while lowering his face. Fugo is clicking his tongue in order to not turn around and kick his car. 

"Hey, I remember you."

Fugo was about to spat whoever dares to get close to him without permission until he saw her. She, that lady from the club, standing with normal attires under the sunlight. 

The sight is as beautiful as he last saw her nights ago. 

"You're VIP F that always gives me so much money," she laughs. "Thank you so much. Thanks to you I was able to buy my own house in three months. I finally move out from that abusive- oh, I mean, I'm happy to see you in person."

Fugo gulps down, panicking a little. He replies with a soft 'yes'.

"So that's how you sound like. You look different though. I like your night appearances but this one is cool too. Is this your house?"

He explains that the house belongs to his employer. There's no way he will spill the truth to her. His head is racing with thought. So much information going in at once. 

"By the way, my name is-"

Fugo has no intention to know her, or that's how it is supposed to be. Now that fate has once again played a trick on him, Fugo couldn't think anymore. Seeing her so close like this feels different. 

She's his muse.

Fugo smiles at her, his fist is clenching behind him. At that moment, he swears, if anything happens to her then someone has to die.