[65] romantic.

Hi, how's everyone doing?

Please enjoy this chapter I made out of stress weeks ago during my midterm exam.
--- --- --- --- 

"You lack romance, Fugo. Be romantic with her or she'll run away."

Fugo threw himself on his bed as a desperate sigh escape his lips. His brow furrowed to the ceiling. The lights were too bright for his messy state and he curses. Under his breath, he murmurs words of his misery. He covers his eyes with his forearm ready to shut his senses to sleep. He's been overwhelmed enough for today.

It's been quiet but deafening as time passed. The night is silent outside, which is rare, yet the clock ticking is killing him every second. He doesn't want to think, he refuses to think, just this time he wishes to do so. You'll be mad again when you find out he's overthinking again, he's sure. His feeling always remains around you after all. He's grunting, dissatisfied. 

He blames Mista for saying such ridiculous things to him. Who does he think he is to decide he's a romantic person or not? And to say you'll leave. Mista said many stupid things and this is the first time Fugo wants to murder him. Mista has no right to say any of that. Despite, maybe, his goodwill to help the relationship going. Fugo hates it when people buts in. He wants control of himself so he can keep you with him. To not lost you. 

He leaned to his right side, curling up without blanket. Eyelids eventually flutter open, he forgot to turn off the lights. Fugo groaned, in debate with himself whether he should turn it off or not. Someone might pass his room and see his lights are still on. It doesn't seem wise to risk it when you can be the one to pass his room right now. So he got up lazily, almost tripping, and turns off the lights before return to bed to curl up. This time he has to sleep.

When he realizes it, he's already sobbing quietly. Chest puffing heavily making him more miserable. He's turn around to his back gasping for air. Pitch black dark welcomes him and not making the situation any better. He bites down his tongue and turns on the lights again.

The headache forming is preventing Fugo from laying down. He breathed out as hands holding his head, tensely rubbing it. This was ridiculous. Fugo's well aware of his situation right now. He could've let it slide and move on. You won't mind such trivial matters. You said you love him for who he is. You won't leave him. But why he wonders. Why he can't stop thinking something this scary? He really should land a punch or two to Mista tomorrow.

Then something hit him. Something that made him stand up immediately with a hopeful smile on his face.  He's not as smart as people think of him. Sometimes he's lost his way too. Would it be okay if he comes to you now? He won't bother over that anymore. Why? Because he'll welcome you anytime. 

So he ran to you. Not literally running in the middle of the night, but excitedly walking to your room. Tiptoeing in case he wakes someone up. In front of your door, he took a deep breath before knocking. He feels light when you open the door with a slanted sleepy smile.

"Hi," Fugo said, "I missed you."

"What is it that makes you like this?" You laughed, rubbing your eyes as you open the door wide open for him. He entered the room and sat on your bed.

"What is it other than you? But, you might want to protest to Mista."

"Mista? He did something to you?" 

Fugo wrapped his arms around you who's leaning to him now. He should've done this sooner rather than contemplating miserably. And you who hugs him back and kissing his neck, he loves it. Two is better than one.

"Mista said I'm not romantic at all," he complained, resting his chin on top of your head. "Because I'm not romantic he said you'll leave me."

"Do you believe him?"

"Of course, not! That's stupid. Mista is always funny after all..."

"But?" 

"But I can't help but worry." 

You looked up to him and push him away a little bit. The perplexed expression on his face can't be hidden. Fugo stayed still, not saying anything as he's sure you won't do anything to harm him. His hands are holding yours tightly.

"I think you're romantic. The most romantic person I've ever met." 

"Come again?" he gasped. His baffling face is too cute for you to handle that you laughed. Which is making him more confused. "[y/n], don't tease me like that."

"I said what I said. Do you think you're not romantic?" you asked,  pulling him that his forehead is touching yours. "You always give me your attention even though you're busy. You will have meals with me three times a day when you can. You hold my hands whenever we're out together. You cuddle with me when I ask for it. You give me unconditional love, Fugo. Everything you're, you give me. Is there any more romantic than that?"

"T-That.., that maybe won't be enough... You know, it's still difficult for me to understand this whole relationship and I want the best for you. Is it wrong for me to think that way?"

"No, not at all. I know you well that I understand why you think that way. Let me tell you something, Fugo. The secret of life." 

"And that is?"

"When you're with the right person, everything will be romantic."

"I-I don't understand, [y/n]-"

You pinched both his cheeks. "It means that as long as I'm with you then everything is romantic. So stop worrying about it again."

Fugo blinked, once and twice, in complete awe. Coming to you was the right choice. Was that all for nothing? Fugo doesn't want to fret over it anymore. He thinks you're very romantic.

"Is that so?" Fugo pulled you in, he feels like crying. "I'm glad it's you who I love."