[78] you can be mine.

Guess where this one is going.
--- --- --- ---

"I wanna be yours."

"I know," they reply, knocking my foot under the table. Their eyes, diamond eyes, are looking at me through those long lashes. 

My hands are cold.

"Hm?" 

They tilt their head demanding more. Perhaps some continuation, a more elaborate expression on what I just said to them. I can't look away. So heavy that it's impossible for me to even lift my finger. They knock my foot again. I know they're teasing me.

After all, this has happened more than once.

Even so, I don't mind the game. I could admire them all day. Sits in silence with them for hours. One who breaks the silence first will lose. It's not hard to guess who always kept losing.

"You guys are at it again!"

"No joke! Date each other already!"

Narancia and Mista came out of nowhere. Shouldering each other to mock me and them. Those two idiots are always ruining the moment. 

"Can't you see you two are disturbing Abbacchio's wine time?" Narancia points at Abbacchio on the very end of the table. The said person is only shrugging with his headphone.

"What is it, Narancia, Mista?" They finally spoke with a chuckle. They're standing up and welcoming the two with a warm hug.

This time the orange bandana is pointing at me. "It's no fair that Fugo is hogging you for himself!" 

Mista's laughs after were unnecessary for me. 

"Don't say that." They pat Narancia's and Mista's heads. "I am everyone's to have. Come on, wanna go grab snacks at the store?"

"It is midnight."

"Shut up, Fugo!" Narancia sticks out his tongue.

"What'dya say, bastard?"

"Stop right there!" They proceed to drag Narancia and Mista out of the room. Just before they left, they're glancing at me while mouthing 'I'll bring you strawberry milk later, okay?'.

That was so unneeded of them. I don't need it.

"Your face is red, young man. I saw everything."

"Not again, Abbacchio," I said, clenching my fists on the table. "I'm not a kid anymore."

"Who said you're a kid?" Abbacchio flips a page of his magazine. "If you want them that bad you should be more aggressive no? Saying things but not actually doing anything won't change anything."

"I advise you to not meddle into this matter, Abbacchio."

"Fine with me."

"Where's Bucciarati?"

"With the new kid."

I know I don't have to reply so I left the kitchen. It would be too predictable if I go to the library or my room, I need other options where no one can find me.

To the opposite direction store, I go. 

These days, no, it's all begun around a year ago when I started feeling empty. I am still angry, for sure, those monkeys' stupidity especially can't be treated. My respect for Bucciarati and Abbacchio hasn't gone yet. My life still depends on them even now as I breathe.

Let's say that I lost passion for myself. I no longer find anything interesting. The desire to live is slowly decreasing. I don't have an exact goal for my future. 

I am still a monster who breaks everything. That one stands user who can't control his own stand. A walking bomb. Right now I feel like kicking something.