[87] pay it with your eyes and teeth.

Hi, how's everyone doing?

This one's a request from an anonymous reader.
I promised 1k-1,5k words for this batch of requests and this one's actually 3,1k words. It proves how much I enjoyed writing this one. 

Also, chapter 88 will be published on 19th July. 
--- --- --- --- --- 

"Are you sure, [y/n]?" Giorno asked, again. The question bored into your thick skulls since yesterday to no result in his favor. You understand his worries, well, he sounded like he was pleading every time he asked. 

That alone isn't enough to change your mind. 

You threw him a little laugh instead. "While it's true I'm still struggling," you told him, "I can make this work."

Giorno sighed as his sign of defeat. "You're so stubborn."

"I'm not weak, Giogy. Mind you, we're the only four who survived."

"Goddamnit, [y/n]!" Mista burst out from the door. He yells and you can imagine the face he's making at you. "Do you really have to mention that number right before I enter!? Have some decency!"

"Sorry, it was on purpose." You grin in his direction, palming your face with your left hand over your thigh. "I heard your footsteps."

"A jerk!" 

"Hey! Stop messing with my hair!"

"Stop it, you two," Giorno groans. He's probably scrunching his face, too tired to deal with our behavior. Good for him.

You turn your face in his direction. Mista already made himself comfortable by sitting right beside you. His right arm draped over your shoulders.

"What is it, Giorno, the thing you want to talk about with us?" 

You lean into Mista's chest, folding your arms, and making sure Giorno can see your expression. You have to admit since that day all your other senses are heightened drastically. Perhaps because you're a stand user. Maybe because you're stubborn as Giorno said. The thing is you could somehow sense the air around you. Not in a literal way.

Giorno shifted on his seat and your heart thumped. The air around him changed. 

"That's not a nice face you make there, Giorgy."

"Whoa, you can tell? Giogio's making ugly face just there," Mista snorted.

"You're scary, [y/n]. I still think we should do something about you." Giorno's voice was filled with regret and anger. "And I still think we don't have to do this."

"Do what?" Mista tilted his head it touched yours. 

"Sheila E founds Fugo. Her report just came this morning."

"Was it because of it you're particularly so persistent to me today?" you remarked, lowering your face to show him your displeasure.

Mista drew out a long breath. He pulled you and rest his jaw atop your head. "Fugo, huh? We're taking him back or something? I'm not fully against it.. well, it's gonna take drastic measures."

"That's why I'm asking both of you," Giorno stated. Pretty much dodging your question.

"Let's test him out," you blurted out. It comes naturally from your mouth and it somehow makes you want to laugh. "I have few ideas, Giorgy. If he can overcome it then he may return. Honestly, a man of his talent would be a waste if he couldn't get our hands on it."

"I can agree with [y/n]." Mista wrapped his arms around your waist, breath unsteady as he's tapping lightly on the carpeted floor with his foot. "Fugo's smart. If really wants to return, he can."