[4] my lovely.

Fugo missed you for dear life.

When was the last time he saw you smile? Was it on his birthday? Yours? Perhaps on his last lunch with you? Fugo can't remember. 

He kept strolling on the streets. Lost in his thought.

"Fugo, look at these earrings! Gold strawberries!"

You showed him what you got from shopping one day. As you said, it was a pair of gold strawberries. You saw them on the counter and immediately think of Fugo. 

Fugo is your teammate, best friend, and lover. He has quite a problematic anger issues, but you love him nevertheless. Also, he likes strawberry, he even wears a strawberry-pattern necktie and red strawberry earrings. Which makes him very adorable.

"Can you wear this instead?" 

You asked him to change his earrings.

Fugo still has your wide smile back then perfectly in his memories. 

"How do I look?"

Fugo still thinks you are beautiful no matter what you wear. But when you decide to wear his old red strawberry earrings, you become exceptionally cuter in his eyes.

"Bruno let us go to mission together again, isn't that nice? This time we will have matching earrings. Now we are unstoppable."

You chattered away. 

Fugo likes how you always seem so energetic, so lively. You're his remedy, his clarity. With you, Fugo would forget about the world itself. The lingering pain in his chest, unbearable thoughts in his mind, his dirty past and self. 

It was a very warm evening when both of you did the mission. It wasn't that hard. Both of you only have to get rid of some foreign mafia. They are not a stand user.

"Maybe we can go home early this time. I really crave pizza right now."

Fugo agreed. 

As expected, it went smoothly. Both of you were ready to go back home. The sun already disappears into another part of the world.

It was fast.

Really quick.

One of the enemies that actually still live shot you. 

Twice.

In your left chest.

You cough up blood. 

Fugo immediately caught you in his arms. 

The enemy was already run away.

Fugo cursed himself for being careless. He was screaming, calling for your names. He promised to bring you back. Treated your wounds. Tears were running down his cheeks.

"Fugo,"

You called him, smiled at him, reaching for his cheek.

Fugo called your name again and again. 

Telling you to not talking yet.

But you knew, your time is up.

"Please don't cry. I love you so. Oh, my lovely."

The last thing Fugo saw before went mad was your smile.

It was a long time ago since you left.

Fugo cried aloud. 

Calling for your names.

Ignoring all the stare towards him.

Fugo missed you for dear life.