Sweet but Psycho

By Harliquine110796

......... "You have a sister!" ~ Jenna Sommers "You are exquisite." ~ Elijah M... More

<><><>
Chapter 1: Pilot
Chapter 2: The Night of the Comet
Chapter 3: Friday Night Bites
Chapter 4: Family Ties
Chapter 5: You're Undead to Me
Chapter 6: Lost Girls
Chapter 7: Haunted
Chapter 8: 162 Candles
Chapter 9: History Repeating
Chapter 10: The Turning Point
Chapter 11: Bloodlines
Chapter 12: Unpleasentville
Chapter 13: Children of the Damned
Chapter 14: Fool Me Once
Chapter 15: A Few Good Men
Chapter 16: There Goes the Neighborhood
Chapter 17: Let The Right Ones In
Chapter 18: Under Control
Chapter 19: Miss Mystic Falls
Chapter 20: Blood Brothers
Chapter 21: Isobel
Chapter 22: Founders' Day
<<>>
Chapter 23: The Return
Chapter 24: Brave New World
Chapter 25: Bad Moon Rising
Chapter 26: Memory Lane
Chapter 27: Kill or Be Killed
Chapter 28: Plan B
Chapter 29: Masquerade
Chapter 31: Katerina
Chapter 32: The Sacrifice
Chapter 33: By the Light of the Moon
Chapter 34: The Descent
Chapter 35: Daddy Issues
Chapter 36: Crying Wolf
Chapter 37: The Dinner Party
Chapter 38: The House Guest
Chapter 39: Know Thy Enemy
Chapter 40: The Last Dance
A/N
Chapter 41: Klaus
Chapter 42: The Last Day
Chapter 43: As I Lay Dying
<<<!>>>
Chapter 44: The Birthday
Chapter 45: Dear Ryan
Chapter 46: The Hybrid
Chapter 47: The End of an Affair
Chapter 48: Disturbing Behavior
Chapter 49: The Reckoning
Chapter 50: Smells Like Teen Spirit
Chapter 51: Ghost World
Chapter 52: Ordinary People
Chapter 53: Homecoming
Chapter 54: The New Deal
Chapter 55: Our Town
Chapter 56: The Ties That Bind
Chapter 57: Bringing out the Dead
Chapter 58: Dangerous Liaisons
Chapter 59: Finally
Chapter 60: Wedding... The end.

Chapter 30: Rose

4.2K 72 17
By Harliquine110796

(I know this is what Ryan just wore but it's what she was abducted in.)

The abductor drives his SUV to a secluded area outside Mystic Falls, in a nice country area. He pulls up beside a bigger SUV with tinted windows.

The driver in the other car rolls his window down slightly when the human abductor walks over. The man in the car is wearing a hat and sunglasses to hide from the sun.

"Where is she?" The vampire asks.

"In the trunk," the man replies. "I did exactly what you said."

"Good," Trevor, the vampire, says. "Put her in the back."

The abductor goes back to his car and opens his trunk, revealing Ryan. Ryan is still out cold. She's also still in her black dress, heels, necklace, and red lipstick. The human man picks her up and he carries her to Trevor's car. Trevor looks into his rear-view mirror and he looks at Ryan's form, unable to help but think she is beautiful.

"Thank you for your help," Trevor says to the man.

"Is there anything else?" The man asks.

"One more thing. Come closer," Trevor says and the man does so. "Closer."

Trevor grabs the man when he's close enough amd he drinks him to death before dropping his body.
<><><><>

Alaric pokes his head in Ryan's room and sees that her bed isn't slept in. He calls Damon real fast.

"Damon, did Ryan stay with you last night?" Ric asks b

"Nope," Damom replies. "Sorry, man. She's probably hiding somewhere. I'll have Stefan ask Elena."

"Thanks."
<><><><>

"Elena," Stefan walks up to her. "Did Ryan stay with you or Caroline last night? Alaric said her bed wasn't slept in."

"No," Elena replies as she worries, it's FINALLY hitting her that she has a sister... another family member, a sibling to love. "We-where could she have gone?"
<><><><>

Trevor parks his suv at an abandoned house and he walks around to the truck and opens it. He picks Ryan o and he begins carrying her inside as she walks up slowly. He walks downstairs and he lays her down on the old couch and he begins removing the rope.

"Hello, there, handsome," Ryan greets.

"Shh," Trevor hisses.

"I'm hurt," Ryan groans. "Ugh. Stupid.... Not you."

"Sorry," Trevor says. "Can I have a taste?"

Ryan moves her hair and he goes in.

"Trevor!" A woman yells. "Control yourself!"

"Oh great, another one," Ryan scoffs as she looks at Rose. "Hello," she greets as she kicks her heels off and stands up.

"Oh, my god," she gasps. "You look just like her."

"Unfortunately," Ryan replies. "What was the point in all this?"

"You're not scared?" The woman asks.

"No," Ryan shrugs. "I'm Ryan."

"Rose..."
<><{<><>

Damon is pacing the school yard, Ryan is missing.

"This has Katherine written all over it," Stefan says.

"Katherine's in the tomb," Damon says. "Trust me; I'm the one who shut her in."

"Did you?" Stefan asks.

"Did I what, Stefan?" Damon asks.

"Well, I know the hold that Katherine has on you," Stefan says.

"She's in the tomb, period," Damon says. "End of story, but she did say something to me right before I shut her in. I thought she was lying."

"What did she say?" Stefan asks.

"Elena amd Ryan are in danger," Damon mumbles as his eyes tear up. "Ryan's in danger."

"And you didn't think you should ask her to elaborate?" Stefan asks, trying to ignore the worried look Damon actually isn't hiding from him.

"Everything she says is a lie," Damon says. "How am I supposed to know if she's gonna start spouting the truth?"

"We have to go talk to her," Stefan says.

"No, no," Damon turns that down immediately. "Let me tell you how that's gonna go: we're gonna ask her for help, she's gonna negotiate her release, which we're going to be dumb enough to give her, and she's gonna get out and kill us! This is exactly what she wants!"

Stefan gives Damon a look. "It's Ryan."

Damon lets out a shaky breath. "I know."
<><><><><><><>

"How's the girl?" Rose asks Trevor, Ryan listens quickly.

"She was good last I checked," Trevor replies. "Hanging upside down on the couch. Asked for bourbon."

"You didn't feed on her, did you?" Rose asks.

"He would be hurting if he did," Ryan says as she walks into the room they're in. "I drank vervain this morning."

"Smart," Rose says. "Go on and relax unless you're gonna run."

"Nah, I didn't wear runnin shoes," Ryan says and she goes back to the couch.

"So, you called him?" Trevor asks.

"No, I called one of his contacts," Rose replies. "You know how this works."

"Did you or did you not get a message to Elijah?" Trevor asks.

"They say he got it," Rose replies.

"Wonderful, and what?"

"So, that's it, Trevor," Rose says. "He either got it or he didn't. We just have to wait. and it looks like Ryan isn't going to run."

"Look, it's not too late," Trevor says. "We can leave her here. We don't have to go through with this."

"I'm tired of running!" Rose exclaims as Ryan lays lazily on the couch.

"Yeah?" Trevor asks. "Well, running keeps us from dying."

"Elijah's old school," Rose claims. "If he accepts our deal, we're free." She turns on her heels and she walks back it into the room.

"I have one question, and it's not for the booze Trevor never brought," Ryan says. "Who's Elijah?"

"Sweetheart," Rose says, "he's your worst nightmare."
<><><><>

"I can't undo the tomb spell, Stefan," Bonnie says to Stefan outside the school. "Even if I wanted to. It took both me and my Grams to undo it the last time."

"But I can open the door, right?" Stefan asks. "I can talk to her?"

"Yeah, but Damon's right," Bonnie replies. "She's not going to tell you anything, not without something in return. Rather it's Ryan or not."

"I know but bonnie, I have to do something," Stefan says. "I have no idea who has Ryan, and Elena is worried sick; I have no idea where she is."

Bonnie thinks for a moment. "What if there's another way to find her? Bring me Elena."
............

Alaric is pacing his classroom as Bonnie prepares for the spell. He said they had ten minutes. There are two candles on a desk, Elena is sitting across from Bonnie.

"How does this work?" Elena asks.

"I'll use your blood to draw energy for the tracking spell," Bonnie says. "You're twins, blood related; it'll make the connection stronger."

Stefan enters the room nand he looks at a worried Alaric, who is pacing. He frowns. "I got the weapons."

Bonnie cuts Elena's hand after making sure she's ready. Stefan tenses as Elena grimaces. Her blood falls onto the  map and Bonnie concentrated on the map and she does the smell. Elena's blood droplets merge and they move.

"There," Bonnie says as she points. "Ryan's there."

"That's three hundred miles away," Jeremy gasps

"No, Bonnie," Stefan shakes his head. "We need a more exact location than that."

"That's as close as I can get," Bonnie says.

"We can map it," Jeremy says to his sister's boyfriend, "aerial views will show us what's around there, help us narrow down the area."

"Perfect," Stefan says. "Call me with where're you find."

"No, I'm coming with you!" Jeremy demands, he and Ryan are cousins, best friends.

"No Jeremy, you're not," Stefan demands.

"No, I'm not just gonna sit here. She's my best friend," Jeremy says. "What if she's hurt, okay? Or worse? What if she's...?"

"She's not," Stefan cuts him off. "You three go back to your house just in case. I'll call the monkey I find her."

"You can't do this alone."

"He's not," Damon says as he enters the room, and Alaric relaxes a tad. "Let's go."

"You're coming with me?" Stefan asks.

Damon gives him a look. "It's Ryan."

Elena smiles. "Thank you, Damon."

Damon nods. "We'll get her back. We have to."
<><><><><><>

Damon is driving while his brother messes with a weapon. "Alaric and Ryan sure like their weapons." He looks over and sees the bottle / vervain type weapon. "What the hell is that?"

"I don't know," Stefan replies, "it's a vervain bomb or a grandad launcher or something like that."

Damon hums. "Weird."

"Hey, how much further is it?" Stefan asks.

"About eighty miles," Damon replies, he keeps thinking about the kiss he shared with Ryan that one day.

"Who do you think took her?" Stefan asks.

"Someone from Katherine's past. She said she was running from someone," Damon says. "They got the wrong girl."

"You ok?" Stefan asks. "I know how you feel about Ryan."

"I'll be ok as soon as as hey her safely out of there," Damon replies. "How do you do it?"

"Do what?" Stefan asks as he looks at his brother in confusion.

"Express your feelings," Damon replies. "Ryan thinks I don't feel that way about her."

"Do you?"

"I love her, Stefan," Damon says. "Damn it, I do, but I don't know how to do it. I'm not used to this. Real, not being compelled."

"I know," Stefan says. "You'll get there."
<><><><><><>

Bonnie goes into Elena's room, where jeremy and Elena are waiting on her bed. Jeremy has his phone.

"Alaric and Jenna just left," Bonnie says. "Alaric is a wreck."

"He's getting her out of the house so she doesn't ask about Ryan, and for a distraction himself," Jeremy days and he shows her his phone. "I pulled this up based on that spot on the map. There's nothing for miles except for this old house."

"Did you sent it to Damon?" Bonnie asksnn

"Yeah," Jeremy replies.

"I hate sitting here, waiting like this," Elena says. "I wish I had acknowledged having a sister sooner."

"Hey, she's gonna be fine," Bonnie assures her.

"You don't know that," Elena says.

"No, I don't," rorna says as she grabs the grimoire out of her bag and she joins the siblings on the bed.

"What are you doing?" Jeremy asks asks.

"Do you have anything of Ryan's here?" Bonnie asks.

Elena thinks for a moment before she goes downstairs. She grabs the cardigan she wore to that dinner and she brings it up.

"She wore this the night before she masquerade and forgot it," Elena says as she gives it to Bonnie.

"I need a candle," Bonnie says and Jeremy runs off to find one.

Bonnie pulls out a piece of paper.

Ryan.
Damon and Stefan are coming for you.
-B

"What's this stuff for?" Jeremy asks as he returns with the candle, and takes his pot next to Elena.

"I need to go shower," Elena mumbles and she walks out of the room, she is beyond worried and wishes she had warmed up to having a sister before this.
<><><><><><>

"Rose, what's the point in this?" Ryan asks she walks up to the vampire, barefoot. "Why did you guys take me?"

"I personally want nothing," Rose replies. "I'm just a delivery service."

"Delivery service?" Ryan furrows her eyebrows. "To that Elijah person?"

"Yes," Rose replies.

"Who is Elijah?" Ryan asks curiously.

"He's one of the vampires," Rose replies. "The originals."

"That sounds cool and creepy." Ryan shutters. "What do you mean, though, by the originals?"

"Haven't the Salvatore's taught you your vampire history?" Rose asks.

Ryan snorts our in humor. "You know them. Of course."

"I know of them," Rose replies. "A hundred years back, a friend of mine tried set me up with Stefan. She said he one of the good ones. I'm more of a sucker for the bad boys though."

"Same here," Ryan replies with a smirk as she sits on the table.  "Who're the originals?"

"Trevor and I have been running for five hundred years," Rose says, and Ryan can tell she's tired just by looking at her eyes. "We're tired, we want over. We're using you to negotiate ourselves out of an old mess."

"That's where I'm conflicted," Ryan states. "Why me?"

"Because you're a Petrova doppelgänger," Rose says. "You're the key to breaking the curse."

"The sun and the moon curse?"

"Ahh, so you do know your history."

"Only because my mom was obsessed with the paranormal," Ryan states. "How am I the key? Doesn't the moonstone break the curse?"

"No, the moonstone is what binds the curse," Rose says. "The sacrifice is what breaks it."

"The sacrifice?"

"The blood of the doppelgänger," Rose says. "You're the doppelgänger. Which means, in order to break the curse, you're the one who has to die."
<><><><><><>

"Can you tell me more?" Ryan asks.

"Captivity has made you pushy, eh?" Trevor purrs and he walks up to her. "What do you want to know, doppelicious?"

Ryan cringes at the nickname. "Who are you running from?"

"The originals."

"Duh!" Ryan scoffs. "Rose told me. Who are they?"

"The first family, the old world," Trevor says. "Rose and I pissed them off."

Rose clears her throat, and she gives him a look.

"Correction, I pissed them off," Trevor says, "Rose had my back and for over a millennium,  they have wanted us dead."

"What'd you do to piss off the oldest family of vampires?" Ryan asks.

"I like you," Rose says. "He made the same mistake countless others did: he trusted Katerina Petrova."

"I hear trusting her can be lethal," Ryan says. "Miss Katherine."

"The one and only, the first Petrova doppelgänger," Rose says.

"I helped her escape her fate and now I've, Sorry, we've been marked," Trevor adds.

Rose looks at Ryan. "Which is why we're not gonna make the same mistake again."
<><><><><><><>

Ryan goes to the couch again, bored, and she sits. She hears paper crumble under her and she moves and picks it up.

Ryan.
Damon and Stefan are coming for you.
-B

Ryan smirks. "I knew it," she whispers and she sighs. "Rose, do you have a jacket? I'm cold."

Rose throws her a brown leather jacket, and Ryan puts it on.

"Thanks."
<><><><><><>

Rose is watching Ryan curiously when Trevor comes rushing into the room, he looks scared.

"He's here!" Trevor exclaims. "This was a mistake."

"No, I told you I would get you out of this," Rose says. "You have to trust me."

"No!" Trevor exclaims. "He wants me dead, Rose!"

"He wants her more!" Rose demands as she points at Ryan.

"I can't do this," Trevor shakes his head. "You give her to him, he'll have mercy on you but I need to get out of here."

"Hey!" Rose yells, getting his attention. "What are we?"

"We're family," Trevor says, "forever."

"Family above all," Ryan says.

"Exactly," Rose says and someone knovks in the door.

"Stay here and don't make a sound."

"Is it that bad?" Ryan asks.

Trevor looks at her. "Yes."

Ryan puts her heels on and she stands, removing Rose's jacket. The door at the top of the stairs opens and a man in a suit walks in. His brown hair is combed back and Ryan can already tell he has brown eyes. She assumes this is Elijah.

Elijah looks at her, astonished, and he rushes in front of her. The wind of his speed blows Ryan's hair back. Ryan stares him in the eyes and he leans in. He moves to her neck and he inhales Ryan's scent. Ryan would be so turned on if this were a different situation.

"Human... it's impossible," Elijah says as he pulls back, looking at her. "Hello, there."

"Hello," Ryan greets.
<><><><><><><>

"We have a long journey ahead of us," Elijah says. "We should be going." He glances at Trevor. "One last piece of business and we're done."

Elijah leaves Ryan's side and he walks up to a trembling Trevor.

"I've waited so long for this day, Elijah," Trevor says. "I'm truly, very sorry."

"Oh no, your apology's not necessary," Elijah claims.

"Yes, yes it is," Trevor stupidly insists. "You trust me with Katerina and I failed you."

"Oh yes. You are the guilty one and Rose aided you because she was loyal to you and now that I honor," Elijah says. "Where was your loyalty?"

"I beg your forgiveness."

"So granted."

Trevor smiles and Elijah smacks Trevor's head clean off. Ryan's eyes widen and she smirks n

"That's new," Ryan whispers.

"You...!" Rose exclaims.

"Don't, Rose, now that you are free," Elijah says and he looks at a weirdly turned on Ryan. "Come."

Ryan smirks. "Don't you want to know about the moonstone?"

"What about the moonstone?" Elijah asks as he walks up to the doppelgänger in a revealing dress.

"I know where it is and that you need it," Ryan purrs.

"Yes?" Elijah asks, urging her to continue.

"I can help you get it," Ryan says. "Katerina has it in the tomb. She likes me."

"Interesting," Elijah says and glass breaks upstairs. "What is that?"

"I don't know," Rose says.

"Who else is in this house?" Elijah asks her sternly.

"I don't know."

Elijah grabs Ryan's bare upper arm and he drags her up the stairs and into another part of the house, Rose follows closely behind. Stefan and Damon speed around Elijah and Ryan and he throws her into roses arms.

"Rose..."

"Shh," Rose says. "I don't want to hurt you."

"Rose."

"I don't know who it is," Rose says to Elijah.

"Up here!" Stefan sings from the top of the stairs and Elijah runs up them.

"Down here!"

Stefan traps Ryan to a wall upstairs, his finger to her lips to keep her quiet. Rose is with Damon at the bottom of the stairs. Elijah grabs a coat rack and he breaks it in half as Stefan puts a vervain grenade in Ryan's hand. She smiles and nods in thanks as Elijah breaks the hooks off the new stake.

"Excuse me!" Elijah calls out. "To whom this may concern..." Ryan snorts at this and Stefan covers her mouth with his, smirking at the noise she made. "You're making a great mistake thinking you can beat me," Elijah continues. "You can't. Do you hear that? I repeat, you cannot beat me. So I want the girl, I'm gonna count to three or heads will roll. Do we understand each other? One!"

Ryan knees Stefan in the groin for him to let go and she walks out, and looks down at Elijah. "I'll come with you. Just leave my friends alone. They're only trying to help."

Elijah rushes half way up the stairs at her, Ryan stays perfectly still. "What game are you playing with me?"

God, he's hotter up close! Ryan shows him the grenade with a smirk and she pulls the tabs and throws it and it explodes right in Elijah's face. His skin immediately burns but it heals just as fast. He slowly goes toward Ryan and Stefan comes running out, shooting stakes at him with a compressed weapon Alaric sent with them. Ryan's personal favorite weapons are the vervain grenades,vervain darts, and stakes because she can carry them in her purses.

When Stefan sees that the stakes aren't affecting Elijah, he tackles him down the stairs and Ryan watches from the top of the stairs, her shoes in her hand. Elijah gets you and Stefan is still on the ground. Before Elijah get get to Stefan, Damon stags the stale Elijah made through his heart and onto the door.

Ryan drops her shoes and she runs down the stairs, jumping into Damon's arms. Damon grunts at the impact but he easily catches her, holding her tightly and inhaling her scent.

"Are you okay?" Damon asks as he pulls away, holding Ryan's face in his hands as Stefan goes to grab her shoes. "Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine," Ryan says. "Can we just go?"

"Elena was worried."

"She was?" Ryan asks.

"She realized she has a sister."
<><><><>

The brothers bring Ryan by the boarding house first for a change in clothes. Ryan puts on some thicker leggings, a PINK sweatshirt, and some converse. Then they head to the Gilbert house.

Ric stops pacing when the door opens and Ryan runs to him, hugging him for dear life. Ric hugs her just as tight as Elena comes running downstairs.

"Sis?"

Ryan pulls away from Alaric and looks at her sister. Elena walks over and the twins embrace one another. Ryan pulls away and she looks at Bonnie.

"I got your message," Ryan says. "Thank you. You have your truce."

"Thanks."

"Elena," Ryan turns to her. "Come over, let's slumber it. Caroline can come. And you, Bonnie."

"And I'm staying here," Alaric says, earning a laugh from the field and Jeremy. 

"I'll call Caroline," Ryan says. "We need jammies."

Elena goes upstairs and Bonnie says she will meet them at the apartment before going to her house for some pajamas. Ryan calls Caroline while she waits for Elena.
<>\><><>

Damon is pouring himself some scotch when stefan comes home. "Ryan home safe?"

"Yeah, she's about to have a big slumber party with Bonnie, Elena, and Caroline," Stefan says. "Ric said he's staying far from the apartment."

"I couldn't be closer, four women?" Damon jokes. "I'm glad Ryan's doing this. She needs her sister, and friends." He pouts another glass and hands it to his brother.

"Thanks," Stefan says. "Listen, um, what rose told Ryan about the curse..."

"I know," Damon says, "we'll keep them safe."

"I know we will," Stefan says. "They're both keys to breaking the curse."
<<<>>>>

"So, Tyler triggered his curse?" Ryan asks caroline as the girls all sit on Ryan's bed in their pajamas.

"At the masquerade ball," Caroline replies. "Katherine compelled Matt to start a fight with Tyler in hopes Ty would kill him; I stopped it. But Katherine..."

"Being Katherine had a backup plan," Ryan says.

"Exactly," Caroline says as Bonnie and Elena listen. "She compelled that Sarah girl to do what Matt failed to to. Tyler pushes her away and she hit her head on the mayor's desk. She died."

"Damn, poor Tyler," Ryan frowns. "Lets go watch a movie."

Ryan and the girls all go to the living room and watch Avatar, Ryan's favorite movie. Ryan is sat between Elena and Caroline while Bonnie is on the other side of Elena. They're all snuggled up on the couch, each with a sprite, watching a movie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 19.7K 38
"Bless my soul, you're a lonely soul, cause you won't let go." {Book One of the Hybrid Luna Trilogy} {The Vampire Diaries s3-s4} {All Rights Reserve...
247K 4.4K 69
{Book 1 out of 5} Luna Mikaelson, the twin of Klaus Mikaelson and she moved to Mystic Falls and she fell in love with Alaric Saltzman. Season 1-3 Boo...
642K 13.8K 37
Twin sister to that of Elijah Mikaelson, they're bound to the same. Noble, well worded, and crafty. With their slight differences, not to mention the...
26.9K 548 50
I do not own these characters, rights go to Julie Plec. This doesn't have any supernatural creatures. This is a story between Klaus Mikaelson a...