Danganronpa V3: The Love Hote...

Por Darkshadowlady438

Rankings: #158 key out of 4.5k stories - 6/26/2022, #30 key out of 4.4k stories - 1/1/23 It was nighttime, y... Mais

Chapter 1 - The Grand opening
Special room: ' Shuichi Saihara '
Chapter 2 - The Killing Game
Chapter 3 - Murdering Love
Chapter 4 - Kill or be Killed
Special room ' Rantaro Amami '
Chapter 5 - The Motive
Special Room ' Kaede Akamatsu'
Chapter 6 - Curiosity Killed The Cat
Special Room ' Ryoma Hoshi'
Chapter 7 - Morning Madness
Chapter 8 - Hotel Trial
Chapter 9 - Bullet Clues
Chapter 10 - The Golden Elevator
Chapter 11 - Court's in session
Chapter 12 - Court's in session part two
Chapter 13 - Regret
Chapter 14 - Punishment time
Special room ' Kirumi Tojo'
Chapter 15 - Behind the Walls
Chapter 16 - The Second Room
If ' Danganronpa V3: The Love Hotel' had an Opening
Special Room ' Angie Yonage'
Chapter 17 - The Photo
Chapter 18 - The Ugly Truth
Chapter 19 - The Nobody
Special Room ' Tenko Chashibara'
Chapter 21 - The Doctor will see you now
Chapter 22 - The Blackout
Chapter 23 - Are you afraid of the dark?
Chapter 24 - Investigation Two
Chapter 25 - The Web of Trial
Chapter 26 - The Lies behind lies
Chapter 27 - A Skater's dream
Chapter 28 - The Ramp to Hell
Chapter 29 - The Night Owl
Chapter 30 - The Forgotten Past
Chapter 31 - The Third Floor
Chapter 32 - A Safe Haven
A/N: Update
Chapter 33 - Killing the Beast
Special Room ' Korekiyo Shinguji'
Chapter 34 - The Real Game Begins
Chapter 35 - Medical Anomaly
Chapter 36 - Project 329
Chapter 37 - The Offer
Chapter 38 - The Doctor's Office
Chapter 39 - Henry's Nightmare
Special Room 'Miu Iruma'
Chapter 40 - The Test Subject
Chapter 41 - The Rising Suspicions
Chapter 42 - I will be their Hope
Chapter 43 - John's Delusions

Chapter 20 - The Sadist

144 2 0
Por Darkshadowlady438

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

You woke up in your bedroom, you turn to your side and didn't saw Muffins. You thought ' Aw! Where can that feline be?.' You got up from your bed. You noticed your drawer was opened. You ran up to it and noticed your photo was gone. You said " What? Where did it go?."  You heard a knock on the door. You turned your head to the door " Huh? Who's that?." You walked up to the door and open it. It was Maria, You said " Maria? What's wrong?." Maria said " Y/N, You have to hurry. There's a fight happening in the dining room." You asked " What? Why?." Maria said, " Just hurry!." She grabs you by the wrist and pulls you away. You said " W-Wait! you're going too fast." 

* Time Skip

You and Maria arrived at the living room, a loud voice fills the room " Are you insane?." You noticed Donny was yelling at Ethan. Donny asks " Why the hell would you do that?." You asked, " What are you yelling about?." Donny said, " This masochist stole our photos." Ethan shrugs " Why not? Keeping secrets is a sin." He evilly smirks " Sinners deserve to burn in hell." You felt the atmosphere dropping, Max asks " Why are you doing this?." Ethan answers " Isn't it obvious? I'm just listening to my demons." Maria said, " You always used that excuse." Ethan said, " Anyway, I'm not giving back the photos." He said, " I've already got something up my sleeve." Vanessa asks " And what's up to your sleeves?." Maria said " Yeah Ethan! Tell us." Ethan's eyes turned red as he looked at everyone " Really?." 

You felt eyes burning through your skull, you thought ' My god. What's up with him?.' Ethan said " I've got to warn you. You aren't gonna like it." Donny asks " What the hell are you talking about?." Ethan said, " Can it pretty boy, just let me talk." Donny grunted, " Who are you calling pretty boy?." Ethan said, " Anyway, I ain't returning any photos." He added, " But don't worry, I'll take good care of them." Donny shouted, " Why you little..." A voice shouted, " Stop it!." Everyone turned to John. You thought ' John? What's he doing?.' John said, " There's no need to fight, we can handle this without violence." Veronica asks " And what do you suggest?." John smiled " Well, I'm glad you ask." He pulls out some glasses and placed them on his face " Voila! Dr. John is on the case." Kate said, " Wow, what a dumb idea." Henry asks " Does anyone know where he got those glasses?." Rick sighs " Do you seriously think therapy is the answer?." He said, " I suggest a battle to the death." Donny agreed " Me too, I ain't gonna listen to some doctor." John said " First of all, I'm not a doctor. Second, I've got a degree in philosophy." He wraps his arm around Ethan's neck " Don't worry. My work has never failed." Ethan rolled his eyes " Oh boy! Mr. John is going to save us with his glasses." A voice chuckled "Pupuppu, now hold on a second." Monokuma appears at the table, his arms were behind his head and his feet on the table. Monokuma smirked " Oh my, do you really think your stupid therapy is gonna help." 

 John said " Excuse me? I'll have you know, I didn't graduate from the University of Tokyo for nothing." Monokuma climbed on the table " Now, I noticed that the killings have gone to zero?." He said " Which means you've got two days before I share your photos. Better stretch those brain juices before I mush to goo." Max asked, " Who are you working for?." Monokuma tilted his head " Pardon, you have no permission to ask your manager about his business." Max said " Listen here, I don't know what you're planning. But, I will defeat you with everything I've got." Monokuma evilly chuckled " Says the one who can't even remember his talent." Max growled at him " You've got to be joking." Monokuma said " Anyway, I've got other business to intend. Don't forget, you've got two days left." He evilly chuckled " Pupupupu~." Monokuma bounces away, Max shouted at him " Hey! Come back." Rick said, " Let him go, there's no use in talking to him." Max looked at the ground in defeat. You asked, " Are you okay?." Max said, " It's nothing." He walks away, you thought ' What's up with him?.' Veronica said, " What's his problem?." Kate grunted, " Probably just being an egghead." Henry said, " Do you treat everyone like that?." Kate asks " Why? Do you've got a problem with that?." She holds out her fists " Do you have the guts to fight me?." John said, " Now everyone, We're all friends." Veronica said, " You do know you're talking to a bunch of teenagers." John smiled " It'll be fine. Starting tomorrow, Everyone is getting a visit from Dr. John." You thought ' Does he seriously have to named himself a doctor?.'

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

107K 2.1K 65
The villains have finally won, and the star students of U.A. have been captured. The League decides to throw their hostages into a Danganronpa Killin...
516 18 15
16 ultimates decide to go on a trip to a hotel.. What if some of them get room 11037? honestly this is the worst shit ive ever written pls dont read...
86.6K 2.4K 25
Hey this is a danganronpa mastermind Byakuya AU. It is also a Naegami. It's hard to go into details about the AU because it kinda rewrites the story...
22.1K 445 10
Why go simple if COMPLICATED is an option too?!?! Shuichi Saihara is in love with his friend and classmate Kokichi Ouma. Sadly, besides having the cu...