Sweet but Psycho

By Harliquine110796

......... "You have a sister!" ~ Jenna Sommers "You are exquisite." ~ Elijah M... More

<><><>
Chapter 1: Pilot
Chapter 2: The Night of the Comet
Chapter 3: Friday Night Bites
Chapter 4: Family Ties
Chapter 5: You're Undead to Me
Chapter 6: Lost Girls
Chapter 7: Haunted
Chapter 8: 162 Candles
Chapter 9: History Repeating
Chapter 10: The Turning Point
Chapter 11: Bloodlines
Chapter 12: Unpleasentville
Chapter 13: Children of the Damned
Chapter 14: Fool Me Once
Chapter 15: A Few Good Men
Chapter 16: There Goes the Neighborhood
Chapter 17: Let The Right Ones In
Chapter 18: Under Control
Chapter 19: Miss Mystic Falls
Chapter 20: Blood Brothers
Chapter 21: Isobel
Chapter 22: Founders' Day
<<>>
Chapter 23: The Return
Chapter 24: Brave New World
Chapter 25: Bad Moon Rising
Chapter 26: Memory Lane
Chapter 27: Kill or Be Killed
Chapter 29: Masquerade
Chapter 30: Rose
Chapter 31: Katerina
Chapter 32: The Sacrifice
Chapter 33: By the Light of the Moon
Chapter 34: The Descent
Chapter 35: Daddy Issues
Chapter 36: Crying Wolf
Chapter 37: The Dinner Party
Chapter 38: The House Guest
Chapter 39: Know Thy Enemy
Chapter 40: The Last Dance
A/N
Chapter 41: Klaus
Chapter 42: The Last Day
Chapter 43: As I Lay Dying
<<<!>>>
Chapter 44: The Birthday
Chapter 45: Dear Ryan
Chapter 46: The Hybrid
Chapter 47: The End of an Affair
Chapter 48: Disturbing Behavior
Chapter 49: The Reckoning
Chapter 50: Smells Like Teen Spirit
Chapter 51: Ghost World
Chapter 52: Ordinary People
Chapter 53: Homecoming
Chapter 54: The New Deal
Chapter 55: Our Town
Chapter 56: The Ties That Bind
Chapter 57: Bringing out the Dead
Chapter 58: Dangerous Liaisons
Chapter 59: Finally
Chapter 60: Wedding... The end.

Chapter 28: Plan B

2.4K 55 11
By Harliquine110796

Ryan is sitting on the couch in her skinny jeans and tank top, her leather jacket is on the coat rack by the door. She swirls her glass, the ice making noise as they hit the glass. Damon sits with her and lays his head on her shoulder.

"What happened?" Ryan asks. "Who exposed you to Liz?"

"Mason," Damon mutters. "Laced the lemonade with vervain. Exposed me and Stefan."

"Need help taking him down?" Ryan asks. "I found some things in my mom's office."

Damon looks Ryan in her eyes and he is about to kiss her when someone knocks on the door. Damon closes his eyes in annoyance.

"I have to go, anyway," Ryan says. "I'm helping decorate fort he masquerade at the Lockwood's."

Damon grabs Ryan's arm and helps her up before leading her to the door. Damom grabs her leather jacket and helps her into it before opening the door, finding Jeremy standing there.

"Hey Ryan, you look pretty," Jeremy compliments.

"Thanks, Jeremy," Ryan says. "Don't annoy Damon too much. Gotta go sort masks. Fuuun!"

Ryan ruffles Jeremy's hair as she walks by him, and to her Dodge Charger.
<><><><><>

Ryan hows to a table at the Lockwood's and she begins to sort through the masks, and untangles them from the other. Ryan sees Carol go after Matt and Tyler, who have a one hundred year old tables from the 1800s. Stefan soon joins her.

"Hey," Stefan greets. "You always wear black."

"Not always, but I like black," Ryan replies wirh a smile. "Are you going to the masquerade tomorrow night?"

"I... don't know yet," Stefan replies. "Elena and I are fighting."

"Go with me, as friends," Ryan says. "I'll ask Elena if it's okay."

"You better see if Katherine's ok with it," Stefan teases..

"Kat won't care if it's me, she knows I'm not totally in love with you," Ryan muses.

"Stefan, you should come to dinner tonight," Jenna says as she walks over. "Ryan and Ric will be there."

"I'm cooking," Ryan says.

"You know, Elena and I, were kind of taking a - a pause," Stefan claims.

"Really?" Jenna asks. "Because that's what what it sounded like this morning."

"Ugh, no fair," Ryan mutters. "Elena gets more action than me!"

"You were with Mason during my barbecue," Jenna says.

"We only made out before guitar hero, which I'm a legend at," Ryan says, "but we didn't go further."

"I'm a light sleeper," Jenna says to Stefan. "You know what? I heard nothing."

"Dad can sleep through a bomb," Ryan states.

Jenna smiles. "Don't I know it," she muses and walks away.

"What's wrong with you and Elena?" Ryan asks. "I didn't do anything, did I?"

"No, no. You did nothing," Stefan says. "She's jealous about a Katherine."

"That's too bad," Ryan shrugs. "Elena loves you."

Stefan frowns. "I know."
<><><><><>

Mason walks into the Lockwood mansion carrying a box, and he sees Stefan worming with Ryan. Mason furrows his eyebrows in shock as he walks over, he palaces the box down.

"Ugh!" Ryan groans. "More?"

"Hey, Stefan," Mason greets. "Ryan."

"Hey, Mason," Stefan greets.

"Wasn't expecting to see you here," Mason claims. "Or anywhere."

Ryan takes the box Mason brought in and he watches in awe as she carries it with ease to another table to leave him and Stefan alone.

"Yeah. I had this little accident," Stefan replies calmly. "But I'm fine now."

"What did you do to sheriff Forbes?" Mason asks when Ryan is out of hearing range.

"Oh, she's fine, too," Stefan replies. "But from now on, you'll have to your own dirty work. And you pissed off the one my own brother, my evil brother, calls vampire killer. She can be... vicious."

"Duly noted, not a problem," Mason replies and he passes by Bonnie, bumping into her. "Excuse me."

Bonnie turns quickly and she watches Mason walk away, the youngest Salvatore notices the look on Bonnie's face and he walks over to where she is.

"What's the matter?" Stefan asks. "Are you okay?"

"When I touched him, I saw something," Bonnie claims.

"What do you mean?" Stefan asks while Ryan works with Tyler and Matt on something in another room. "Like a vision?"

"I saw Elena," Bonnie says; she knows Ryan regrets making out with Mason, she wouldn't do it again.

"You saw Elena?" Stefan arches an eyebrow.

"He was kissing her," Bonnie says.

"No, Bonnie, rorna couldn't kiss..." Stefan pauses for a moment and thinks for a moment and he sighs. "You didn't see Elena, or Ryan. You saw... Katherine."
....

Damon walks up to Elena, who has taken over Ryan's job of sorting out the masquerade masks. Ryan is off with Tyler or Matt, maybe both.

"Damon, what are you doing here?" Elena asks. "Ryan's here somewhere."

"I'm looking for my baby bro," Damon replies. "Speaking of, would you tell yours to stop following me around?"

"What's going on?" Elena asks him.

"Ask eager beaver," Damon says. "Cya, Elena."
<><><><><>

Damon finds Ryan and Stefan out in the back yard by a tree at the edge of the yard. They're chatting about something amd Ryan looks totally amused. Damon walks over and he asks what's going on.

"Kath.... Katherine's wi.... with Mason.... Mason Lockwood," Ryan says between laughs. "Oh, my god!"

"Katherine's with Mason Lockwood?" Damon arches his eyebrows.

"We missed it," Stefan says as Ryan laughs it off. "He got into town right after she did. It makes perfect sense."

"I know, but Mason Lockwood?" Damon scoffs. "Werewolf thing aside, the guy is a surfer. She's got to be using him she has to be."

"Using him for what?" Stefan asks.

Ryan kisses Damon and Stefan's cheeks before she heads inside to find her jacket so she can go to the Grill for a sprite. She passes Mason and she heads toward the coat rack.

"Hey, Ryan," Mason greets as he catches up to her. "Where you headed?"

"The Grill for some sprite before heading to Jenna's," Ryan replies. "I might call my bestie Katherine later."

Mason pales. "You know her?"

"Mhmm," Ryan smirks. "I know your girlfriend."

Mason sighs. "I'm sorry for kissing you back."

"I like Katherine, but I'm not sorry for kissing you," Ryan replies. "It was good."

"It was, wasn't it?" Mason asks as he walks Ryan out to her car. "I'll see you later?"

Ryan looks over his shoulder, and Damon nods. "Yes, you'll see me."

Mason smiles and he opens her car door for her. "Will you kiss me again?"

"We'll see," Ryan winks and she drives away, Mason shakes his head and he heads to the cars.
<><><><><>

Ryan hangs her jacket on the Salvatore's coat rack, she texted and told Damon she'd help torture answers out of Mason. She told him not to get too jealous and not to act until she's finished with what she wants to do.

Ryan climbs the stairs and she goes to her room. She puts her hair into a ponytail, her hoop earrings Caroline got her move with her hair and sway. Ryan grabs a small box from under her bed and she brings it downstairs as Damon chains Mason to a chair in the middle of of the living room.

"I knew I saw your jacket," Damon mumbles as Bonnie leaves.

"Wake him up for me," Ryan says.

"Yes, ma'am," Damon solutes her and he punches Mason in the face. "Wake up, wolf boy. Your other girlfriend wants you."
<><><><>

Ryan straddles Mason's lap and he quits struggling. Ryan runs her hand up his chest. She grabs a knife from her holster that she put on in her room, and stabs it into Mason's stomach, blood getting all over her body

"Oh, you feel pain," Ryan coos and Damon watches in awe. "Good." She rips his shirt down the middle and sees his toned torso healing. "Awe, but you're heal fast. No good. Oh well. This one calls me Vampire Killer for a reason."

"She's mean," Damon smirks. "And hot."

"What is my dear friend Katherine up to?" Ryan asks as she runs her hand up Mason's bare torso, he closes his eyes. "How do you know her?"

Mason says nothing, he lets her touch him.

"I have until this dinner," Ryan says and she gets up and grab s the iron fire poker from Damon and she stabs it through Mason's stomach. "Let's have some fun before I have to shower and change."

Damon growls to himself. Why is it so hard for him to admit he loves her? Why does he have to act like he doesn't? He is totally aroused by watching her right now, but he doesn't want to act on it. He doesn't think he can.
<><><><>

"When did you meet?" Damon asks as Ryan heats up the poker, Jeremy is looking through Ryan's box. "Did she seduce you, tell you she loved you? You're supernatural so she can't compel you. I'm she used her other charms. Katherine's good that way."

"Ryan, what's this?" Jeremy asks.

Ryan hands the poker to Damon and she walks over with a smile. She grabs the purple plant and she smirks, Jeremy smiles at her.

"This is a plant called Acpnitum Vilparia," Ryan explains. "It grows him the mountainous areas of the northern hemisphere; and luckily, it was in my mom's office at Duke. It's commonly known as aconite, blue rocket, and wolfsbane."

Damon walks over and he grabs the plant. "What else did you read in your mom's office?"

"Every source says something different," Ryan replies, both Damon and Jeremy listen to her. "One myth says it causes lycanthropy, I don't believe that now that I've seen my mom's research."

"Sounds bogus," Jeremy comments.

"It is," Ryan says. "Another one says it protects people and another says its toxic." Mason rattles his cages. "And I know which one it is."

Ryan grabs the plant from Damon and she walks over. "Hey, handsome." She straddles his lap again. "What's Kat doing in Mystic Falls?"

Mason doesn't answer, he only stares at Ryan's face, his face blank. Ryan grins and Mason grimaces. She slides the wolfsbane plant down the side of his cheeks as Dilimma by Nelly and Kelly Rowland plays in the background, Ryan likes music when she's doing this to supernatural beings.

"Why is Kat here?" Ryan asks again, for venom to her words as she stands.

"She's here with me," Mason sneers. "Why, you jealous. Baby?"

Ryan punches him in the face, Mason's head goes back as Damon grimaces. Ryan broke his nose.

"That felt good," Ryan mumbles. "I forgot to offer you something to eat, Mason."

Ryan kisses him and mason kisses her back and suddenly as it turns heated, Ryan pulls back quick and stuffs the wolfsbane into his mouth. Mason groans in pain as he spits it out, coughing crazily. Ryan stems back and she looks at her claimed.

"Dude, you puked on me," Ryan scoffs. "Gross."

Jeremy snorts. "You're great. And you're my cousin."

"I was born a Gilbert and raised a Saltzman," Ryan shrugs. "I'm awesome."
<><><><><>

"Why do you want the moonstone!?" Damon asks, Ryan's in the shower now.

"Screw you!" Mason exclaims, he was terrified of Ryan her Damon, not so much, stupidly.

"Ahh!" Damon booms. "Wrong answer."

"If he was gonna day anything, he would have already!" Jeremy exclaims. "When Ryan was doing her thing."

"I'm taking your eyes now," Damon threatens.

"The well!" Mason yells, changing his mind on the fear. "You can find it there."

Damon holds the wolfsbane threateningly close to Mason's face. "I know where it is. I want to know what it does and why you want it."

"I'm getting it for Katherine," Mason replies as they listen to the shower upstairs.

"Why?" Damon asks.

"She's gonna use it to lift the curse," Mason claims.

"Of the moon?" Damon arches an eyebrow at this. "Now, why would a vampire help a werewolf break a curse that keeps them from from turning whenever they want?"

"So I wouldn't have to turn anymore," Mason says as the water shuts off upstairs.

"Why!'

"Because she loves me."

Damon laughs at this. "Now - now I get it. You're just stupid. Katherine doesn't love you. She's using you, you moron."

"Yes. You are," Damon says and he hands the wolfsbane to Jeremy. "It's time to take a walk Jeremy. I want this done before Ryan comes down looking all... well, like herself."

"You mean all beautiful?" Jeremy chuckles. "I'm staying."

"No, you should go," Ryan says as she comes downstairs wearing this:

"I'm staying, you guys," Jeremy declares. "He's had enough."

Mason looks at Jeremy. "Just help Tyler. Don't let this happen to him."

Damon flashes over and he catches Jeremy by the throat, and traps bomb agaisnt the chair.

"Damon..." Ryan says in a growl.

"You wanted to be a part of this?" Damon asks veomously. "Well, here it is! Kill or be killed! The guy is a werewolf; he'd kill me the minute he got! So, you such it up out you leave." He let's go of jeremt and he stands straighter. "He wants me to kill him. Don't you, Mason?" He walks over to him. "It really is a curse, isn't it?"

"I have dinner," Ryan chirps and she kisses Damon's cheek. "Cya, friend. Goodbye, Mason. It was good to know you." She kisses his cheek. "I mean that," Ryan whispers and she leaves.
<><><><><>

Ryan is in the kitchen at the Gilbert house in her dress, her cardigan is thrown over the back of the couch. Ryan and Ric are cooking. Ric is chopping some fresh parsley for the Farmhouse Chicken Dinner Ryan is making for them.

"You're pretty handy with that thing," Jenna says to Ric, referring you the knife.

"Yeah, well, it's a skill," alaeic repleos. "Had to pick it up because Ryan likes when I help cook."

"Even though he doesn't do it much," Ryan winks at her dad. "Mama Jen, where's the pepper?"

"Table," Jenna replies. "Did you just call me...?"

"You're dating my dad," Ryan shrugs. "Your mama Jen now."

Jenna smiles. "Okay."

Ryan hooks her iPod to the radio in the living room as Elena walks in. Pon de Replay by Rihanna comes on and Ryan giggles at the song. She adored Rihanna. Ryan sees Jenna and Alaric kiss.

"Ah," she coos. "Dad and mama Jen sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. Here comes..."

"Don't you dare finish that," Jenna and Alaric day at the same time, making Elena laugh from the door.

Ryan asks Alaric if he's got it, he does, she goes up to Elena's room.

"Hey, what happened today?" Ryan asks from the doorway.

"Come in and sit," Elena offers. "Let's talk about the day."

Ryan nods and she sits on on Elena's bed with her, and they talk. They talk for about half an hour before going back downstairs.

"Where's Jer?" Ryan asks.

"Went straight to his room," Ric replies. "Wasn't hungry."

"Who's mama Jen talking to?" Ryan asks.

"Don't know," Alaric replies and he looks at Elena. "Everything go okay today?"

"There were a few hiccups but yeah," Elena replies.

"Elena, it's for you," Jenna says.

"Mama Jen!" Ryan exclaims as Jenna stabs herself, and she runs over with Alaric and Elena.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 2.8K 61
Can Claudia ever love her mother's killer? What if he's her mate? Claudia meets the gorgeous Klaus Mikaelson her best friend's new brother-in-law. S...
31.5K 650 34
Damelia Salvatore , twin of Damon , elder sister of Stefan, visits Mystic Falls after hearing her brothers are still alive . (TVD)Season 2 to Season...
565K 7K 108
"I've been in love. It's painful, Pointless & Overrated." Start ~ January 15, 2016 End ~ Ranked~ # 3 - alaricsaltzman #71- tylerlockwood
2M 59.7K 42
divine violence 𓍒ִ໋ the vampire diaries 𓍒ִ໋ klaus mikaelson x fem!oc 𓍒ִ໋ season two - four 𓍒ִ໋ april, 2021