Intensity: Destination Everyw...

By iBasedSupreme

Princeton- After Jassie's disappearance, Princeton is broken-hearted. Two years later, they pronounce her de... More

Dash. (Part 2)
Seductress.
Creations.
Speak.
Loud.
Rain.
Nostalgia.
IC4U.
Better Left Unsaid.
Save My Soul.
Crystal.
Heartbreak 808 Drums.
Everything.
Maybe We'll Meet.
I Spy.
Snake In The Grass.
This Boy. That Girl.
Right By His Side.
You Sold Your Soul To The Unknown.
Prince Of Egypt.
True Flight: Arrest In New York City.
No Pretty Pictures.
In The Midst Of Passion.
Genesis: The Rebirth Of My Heart.
Butterflies.
Kaleidoscope (Part 1)
Intuition (Part 2 to Kaleidoscope)
Laisse Tomber Les Filles.
Labryrinth.
Sasha.
Comeuppance. (Part 1 of 3)
Echoes Of Silence. (Part 2 of 3)
X-Rays. (Part 3 of 3)
♣Valley Of The Dolls♣ (Part 1 of 4)
●Haus Of Balloons● (Part 2 of 4)
↯(S)He's About To Lose It↯ (Part 3 of 4)
Asinine. Explicit. Love. ♡ (Part 4 of 4)
L.I.F.E.: Love. Isn't. Fucking. Easy.
Listening Rebellion.
Dear, Sevarion Ridgewood...
Nymphomania, The Panty Raider.
Gateway Spliffs.
Overdrive.
Forged by Fire.
Cure The Material Girl.
Congratulations.
Epilogue.
Bonus Page: Q&A!
Bonus Page: Facts About The Series/Music For The Story

Morphine.

21.9K 482 181
By iBasedSupreme

Last chapter was intense...That was only the beginning. Now the chapters will be shorter and more direct until the final chapter. Kay?

anyfucks, Ryan is NOT related to Shadow. Keep in mind that Shadow can move in and out of bodies.

[Play song on side.>>>]

___________________________

[Definition #1]

Morphine- [mawr-feen] n. A white, bitter, crystalline alkaloid, C17H19NO3•H2O, the most important narcotic and addictive principle of opium, obtained by extraction and crystallization and used chiefly in medicine as a pain reliever and sedative.

___________________________

{Brooklyn Hospital Center, 12:13 am}

(Jas'marieé's P.O.V.)

The walls seemed to slowly close in.

The result of this whole conundrum--my first child is dead. My barely developed child is dead; killed by his own cousin.

Prince is okay, so I heard. He came very close to dying, doctors say. The switchblade was nearly an inch away from his left ventricle. If Sevarion would have turned the blade, he could've killed him on sight. His surgery came faster than mine, since his injury was life-threatening. The doctors say he'll recover in at least a month.

As for me, God was definitely on my side. Though I was stabbed and had a miscarriage, I was told that I'd be fine. I only have to stay two weeks until I was fully recovered. The only thing that could scar me most is that I lost my child, and put myself and Prince in a serious situation.

In all honesty, I feel numb--emotionally distraught, in fact. It seems as if life intentionally shits on me. Days like these made me want to grab a revolver and shoot my fucking self.

I gazed up at the white walls, hoping for answers. How will I face the world, knowing that my dead child's father tried to kill my boyfriend? What type of vile, schizo shit is that?

On top of all of this hell, everyone knows I'm alive. On every channel, my face is on the breaking news. I can't ever face the world the same anymore.

One of the police officers on scene came into my room.

Detective Byrd: Miss Gutierrez, are you ready to talk?

I didn't answer, looking at the wall. In addition to not wanting to talk, I was still trying to register what happened into my mind. I still felt angry, depressed, and confused.

Byrd came in anyway, taking a seat next to me.

Byrd: Okay. I'm going to ask you a few questions. Are you willing to answer these questions honestly?

Jas'marieé: (mumbles) Sure.

Byrd: Give me basic information about you.

Jas'marieé: Jas'marieé Shawnee Lyric Nicole Gutierrez. Sixteen years old as of August sixth. I'm a senior at Academy For Young Writers.

Byrd: What is your current relationship with Jacob Perez?

Jas'marieé: We've been together on and off for three years.

Byrd: How would you describe your relationship with him?

Jas'marieé: Imperfectly perfect.

Byrd: I know this will be painful, but can you retell what happened to me?

I sighed, retelling him the incident at hand. As I spoke vaguely, he recorded what I said. I guess he was planning on getting someone to transcribe it. Once I finished, he nodded, stopping the recording.

Byrd: Do you have any questions about anything?

Jas'marieé: Yes. Who brought us here?

Byrd: Well, a young man happened to come across you and Jacob's bodies as he roamed Manhattan. He called 911, and attended to the both of you. If he didn't stay there with you two, Jacob could've died if the cut went any deeper.

Young man? Who could've actually saved us? I barely know anyone in New York anymore.

Jas'marieé: Is this guy here?

Byrd: I don't believe so. Most likely, he's still here in order to get questioned.

Jas'marieé: So what happens now? What happens to Sevarion and Ryan?

Byrd: They're already being searched. We have a warrant for their arrest. It just depends if you want to press charges.

Jas'marieé: Of course. They killed my baby.

Byrd: I understand.

Suddenly, his walkie-talkie began to buzz. They mentioned something about diagnostics and fingerprinting at the crime scene. Byrd stood to his feet, placing his walkie-talkie on his hip.

Byrd: Well, we'll get back to you with all of the legalities in a while. Have a good night, Miss Gutierrez.

Jas'marieé: Thanks.

As he left, I sighed. This was really ridiculous.

A few minutes later, Tequarn, Nyah, and Jamee walked into the room, holding 'Get Well Soon' balloons and teddy bears. I smiled weakly.

Jas'marieé: Hey guys.

Tequarn: Are you okay, Jay?

Jas'marieé: Yeah. Just a little pain here and there. The sedatives soothe it, though.

Jamee: We rushed over here as soon as we could. MTV, VH1, and every news station is talking about this.

Nyah: Yeah! What happened?

Jas'marieé: Sevarion and his cousin, Ryan, attacked us in an alley by Broadway Dance. Sevarion stabbed Prince in his chest, and Ryan stabbed me in my stomach.

Tequarn: So you lost--

Jas'marieé: Yeah. I lost my first baby.

Tequarn: I'm so sorry, Jassie.

Nyah: What a fucking douche!

Jamee: Seriously. Just when you think you know someone.

Jas'marieé: Tell me about it. If I knew his ass was this crazy, I wouldn't have ever dated him.

Tequarn: Jay, you want me and the boys to jump him?

I shook my head.

Jas'marieé: No. Karma will get him worse than I ever could. Speaking of the boys, where are they?

Nyah: Prince's room.

Jamee: I wonder where Mikhaela is.

Nyah: Now, why the fuck would she come?

Tequarn: Mikhaela ain't like that. She'd still come, no matter how mad she is.

Jas'marieé: She would, wouldn't she?

Though Khae and I have been on the outs, she'd come through like a loyal friend. Where is she?

__________________________

{Meanwhile, Mikhaela's House, Sunday, October 24th}

(Mikhaela's P.O.V.)

Sevarion lifted off my shirt, smiling at me. This was how everything was supposed to be; just like old times. When we used to date, Sevarion would call me late at night to let me know he was coming over. This time, he didn't, which I found to be peculiar. He was also unusually silent.

He pushed me back on the bed, undoing my bra and sliding my panties off. He started to kiss my lips. He tasted like...a drug--molly, to be exact. His tongue slipped into my mouth, and I felt a crushed substance being distributed to my taste buds; it was molly that rolled off his tongue. It wasn't the first time I've ever tasted it, but I was nervous. I had quit my habits ages ago.

The side effects started to kick into my system; my body grew hot and Sevarion became overly desired. My sex drive escalated sky high as I flipped Sevarion over, undoing his pants. Suddenly, intuition overcasted my high. I saw the blood stains on his pants.

Mikhaela: Bloody pants...

He grew nervous. His eyes began to twitch rapidly, which was possibly from the molly. I decided to ignored the pants, continuing to his erection. I stroked it slow until he started grunting and mumbling. The molly was working on him, which made him seem overly scary. It was clear he was in the plateau stage of his high.

Sevarion: (mumbling) Liguilledthem...

Mikhaela: Hmm?

Sevarion: Liguilledthem...Lasnarieanprinceen...

I had understood him clearly. I gasped, jumping away from him.

Mikhaela: You killed Jassie and Prince?!

He giggled.

Sevarion: Yeahhhhh...No worries...

He grabbed me by my waist and kissed me. I pushed him away. Jas and I are in a riff, but death is what I'd never wish on anyone.

Mikhaela: You murderer! YOU'RE CRAZY! YOU'RE FUCKING CRAZY!

He slapped me hard in my face, causing my head to hit my dresser drawer. I felt warm liquid from the back of my head seeping into my hair. Sevarion stormed over to me, and I bit his dick. I grabbed my pajamas and ran out of the room, crying. I ran into Bobbie's room, where my pitbull, Chloe, was resting. Luckily, Bobbie stayed over at a friend's house.

Chloe began barking, and I hastily shushed her. I put on my pajamas before hiding under the bed.

There were no sudden movements in the house; in fact, it was quiet. I got out from under the bed, slowly tip-toeing to the door. I unlocked it, only to see Sevarion standing there. Without warning, Sevarion grabbed me by my hair, dragging me through the living room. I screamed, begging for someone to help. My neighbors ran out with bats and their dogs, trying to help me.

Before I knew it, I was thrown down the flight of stairs, landing on my back. A huge kitchen knife pierced through my heart, and just like that, I was dead.

There was no middle to the end of my world.

_________________________

{Back At The Hospital}

(Jas'marieé's P.O.V.)

My phone vibrated, and I saw that it was a FaceTime call from Tyler. I wonder why he didn't simply just call me? I sat up in my bed, wincing at the pain. Nyah and Tequarn inched over to see who was calling.

Tequarn: Why didn't he just call?

Jas'marieé: That's what I want to know.

Jamee: Answer it!

I answered it, only to see Prince there. He was in his bed, tousling through his hair. He smiled at me slightly.

Jas'marieé: Hey...you're up.

Prince: Yeah. We need to talk.

Jas'marieé: Okay. Give me a sec.

I turned my phone face down.

Jas'marieé: How does my hair look?

Jamee: You look fine. Now talk. We'll be outside.

Jas'marieé: Okay.

They left out of my room, and I picked my phone back up.

Jas'marieé: I'm back.

Prince: Your hair's fine, by the way.

Jas'marieé: (chuckles) Thanks.

He sighed before saying something else.

Prince: How are you holding up?

Jas'marieé: I'm okay. I'm just coping with everything going on.

Prince: What happened?

Jas'marieé: I lost the baby, Prince.

Prince: Oh my God. Jas, I'm so sorry.

Jas'marieé: It's fi--

Prince: It's not fine! This is all my fault. I shouldn't have let this happen.

Jas'marieé: You couldn't control that, Princeton. It was bound to happen sooner or later. Carter told us this.

Prince: You don't understand, Jas'marieé. This whole thing stemmed from that night I snuck out of the house. I wasn't jogging, babe. I went to his house and beat the shit out of him.

My jaw dropped and I sighed.

Jas'marieé: Prince, why? Why couldn't you leave it alone?

Prince: I tried, but he kept picking and picking. I just lost it. I'm sorry for this. If you never talk to me again, I'll understand.

I wiped any and all involuntary tears rushing down my cheeks. Usually, I'd be mad as shit, but after watching him get stabbed, I was too afraid to lose him.

Jas'marieé: You tried to protect me and my baby. That's all I could ever ask for. You risked your life to save me. Any other guy would let their girl be sacrificed. You didn't, and I honestly and truly love you for that.

Prince: So, you forgive me?

Jas'marieé: A wise guy told me to let bygones be bygones. So, I'm going to let this go...

Prince: Thanks.

Jas'marieé: Under two conditions.

Prince: What?

Jas'marieé: Don't ever pull no shit like that again, Bath Salts Balboa.

He laughed.

Prince: You got it.

Jas'marieé: Secondly, don't ever make me regret loving you.

Prince: Never again. Like I said, we're indestructible. You and I against the world.

Jas'marieé: You damn right!

I flipped my hair like Julie from Bad Girls Club, making Prince laugh. He started doing Erika's 'I Don't Understand' dance, which made me crack up, despite the pain of my stomach clenching.

Jas'marieé: You're a mess.

Prince: I know. I'm going to lay down. Talk to you in the morning?

Jas'marieé: Yeah. I'm tired as hell. Rest easy, babe.

Prince: You too. Good night, Jas'marieé. I love you.

Jas'marieé: I love you too, Jake.

_____________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 848 23
‼️ C O M P L E T E D ‼️ Their back! Two years after Jacob and Brooke break up, and Mindless Behavior moves to California. Jacob has been doing well...
75.1K 2.5K 23
"I cant loose you again!" He screamed. I felt his hand squeeze mine again. Tighter than before. "I know, youll be fine." Was all I could say. After...
13.9K 309 20
Angelique is becoming a new student at Wareheim High. But she has a deep secret inside.... She kills ... She's crazy, and out of it and sometimes its...
101K 3.1K 39
Eight teenagers. Four girls; four boys. It started out as a friendly game of Truth or Dare... But quickly turned into.... Murder? Yes, murder. No o...