Oh My, BETTINA-SAMA!

By Miss_Tayen

I suddenly woke up in the body of a 6 year old child with the memories of my past life. However, upon looki... More

Oh God, what have you done?!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107

Chapter 21

13.2K 553 65
By Miss_Tayen

I am sitting at my usual spot here in the salon with soulless expression.

Ahhh,  so this is how it feels like to be heartbroken.  Truthfully,  I wanna give my past self a good beating for thinking that people suffering from heartbreaks were just overreacting and took it seriously like it's the end of the world.

Though young,  I finally got to taste the bitterness of my first ever heartbreak.

Ah my first love,  my puppy love which came unnoticed by me and just like that also left in a blink of an eye.

Ahhh..

I kept stabbing my dessert using my fork feeling lost and don't have appetite at all.

Uwaaahhh how silly can I be?

I'm still so young but I act like this...

Okay fine,  I'm mentally old but oh gosh,  to think I just fell in love with a kid is something my pride can't take.

This is a doublekill!

"Ahhhh"

I sighed dazing at the nothingness not even realizing a figure was standing in front of me.

Ahhh I'm so tired.

I don't have the strength to figure who its it..

Ah whoever you are, let me be alone and savor the taste of a bitter heartbreak.

Ah my puppy love~

"Heee.  As I thought"

Even if I don't look up and see the source of that voice,  I already know who it is. 

I clicked my tongue silently.

"So you also feel heartbreaks huh?  Amazing~"

"..-_-#"

Someone..

Someone stop me from stabbing this Bird brain... Arghhh!!!

Damn!

"Tsk. What an idiot"

He said and left me after sensing I had no thoughts of entertaining him today.

Damn you!

You're the idot!

Your whole family is idiot!!

Just go and become bald you damn bird brain!!

Arrggghhh!!!

凸(-_-)凸

I slammed the fork down and sighed blowing my bangs.

You'll get through this Bettina!

(╥╯﹏╰╥)ง

********

"I told you lowly one to stay away from Betti-sama! "

Rosè who was furious enough to flip tables pointed her fingers towards the confused Maxwell-sama.

Oi.

What lowly one?

Who is?

Damn do you even know who're you talking to?

Oh gosh,  I'm getting a lot of white hairs because of this kids.

Well,  it happens like this why my girls are mad as hell.

In these past few days,  having the bitter taste of my first ever heartbreak,  I often walked around with them soulless. Not just that,  I often daze and stare at nothingness and soon let out a big sigh.

Well it's mainly because my pride can't take such big blow!

By blow, I mean,  me? Towards a kid?

Oh damn!

Name a more horrific torture!!

However,  kin as they are,  they immediately caught the reason of my strange behavior and their reasoning was validated by the fact that my eyes lit up upon seeing Maxwell-sama however dim in an instant seeing him often hang around with the girl he liked.  Which named,  Melissa Alice,  according to my girls.

"Do you even have an idea what happened?! Huuhhh?! "

Rosé who was going berserk at any moment now imitates those thugs in the street looking all intimidating while trying to roll her sleeves up which was impossible beacuse it's a long one.

Ahh my head's getting dizzy all of a sudden.

I walked in the middle trying to separate them and sooth the tention.

"My my,  girls manners. "

I smiled and they seem to have realized how they acted just now, they coldly harrumph flipping their heads and threw deathly stares to those onlookers. 

(¬_¬)

These girls.

"Betti-chi?  What's going on? "

Maxwell-sama asked all confused and before I coulld even answer Krizzy interupted with mad voice.

"What's goin on?  What's going on you chickboy!! "

-_-#

Ah damn.

I rubbed my temple trying my best to calm them down.

******

And so,  the girls finally calm down after I explain to them, practically lie,  that Maxwell-sama's not the sole reason of my depression. I told them that I was feeling depress by the mere fact that I wasn't able to attend the Lomiere's banquet which made no sense at all!

Damn!

That was already long ago.

However,  they're still kids for goodness sake that they immediately believe what I said.

I don't know if I should cry or laugh beacuse of this!

And now,  the girls see me as someone who's foolishly inlove with Lomiere-sama!

Ah mouh this is a pain in the ass!

And also,  there's Maxwell-sama who didn't stop bothering me asking what my girls meant by that time? 

I was cornered and left with no choice but told him the silliest reason I could ever think of.

And that is,  him,  Maxwelll-sama having a new found friend and started ignoring me.

Guilty as he was,  Maxwell-sama unexpectedly hanged around me more often and became a human leech that cannot be removed once he set himself on his prey.

Ahhhh!!

How do I move on if this goes on?!!

Having all these headaches because of these trifling matters almost sent me to the verge of going crazy.

Waaahhhh all I wanted was to leave a stress free life but what the heck is happening right now!

And before I forget..

That Giovanni fcking Lomiere was the most persistent bird brain I had ever seen in my two lives!

That damn kid using me as a guard dog whenever he sees fit! Making me chase ths girls flocking towards him.

For the whole year of my 6th grade.  I can barely count with my own hands the time I had a very peaceful life.

And now, the primary school graduation is approaching and as what Lomiere-sama told,  he would only let me as his guard for one year,  and after that we had no deals with each other anymore.

What deal!

Well,  it's good enough that he's trustworthy enough and had started bothering me lesser.

Good God!

How long I've been wishing this year will end already..

I am actually thinking of transferring schools in order to avoid the leads.

And I have yet to talk to Okaasama and Otousama about it.

I doubt they will agree though.

However,  if there's a will,  there's a way.

*****

Author's: How do you like this chapter? What do you think of Bettina's sudden decision of changing schools?  Will she really transfer or nah~

See you on the next chapter mina~

Comment below for your opinions and suggestions. Lovelots~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 47 15
Formerly, "I Took In A Weakened Goddess, And Now I've Been Reincarnated In A New World" --- At that moment, I couldn't get myself to pull the trigger...
17.4K 928 15
After retiring from being an agent from the special force, Ian became a Otaku waste and laze around. On day, while playing 'little secrets', an Otom...
168K 5.2K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...
294K 10.4K 125
Arielle spent her entire life preparing herself to be the perfect fiancée to the Crown Prince and later become Queen. A delusional girl who claims t...